Update: Thurs. Feb 9 2012- Anticlimax

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks RANU for the colourful update.😊👏 Fantastic episode.😊 Wow! What a great show today.😉 My heart was pounding while watching today's episode.😲 Kumaran gave us a very good twist and ended the drag... Thuls was the star of the episode⭐️ her cool calm attitude stole the show. Charu digged her own grave😡. Next deal is going to be… TA VARUTHUFY this selfish partner's lav and GW😡. Iam waiting for that scene.Iam happy after watching today's episode but the underlying concept of true love is spoiled by TA...Santhega puthi…😉 Though charu's track is annoying for the past few years she has acted very well and given it her best especially in today's episode..👏

Coming to charu,…. Charu should not die and I want her to suffer for her bad things she has done for the past few years.Ta slapping charu was the highlight of today's show when he asked ava...en wife neeyaru?.. But I never expect the end twist… Finally this Psycho…poiye pochu! Aval nesithal avan nesikavillai,
irruthiyil…aval enname avalai sagadithu vittathu…Joseph is still on the way but this psycho committing suicide is going to be thrilling issue whether she will be saved or not now everyone will blame thuls for charu's health conditionsShocked.

In upcoming episodes… GW will be in a big shock coz her plan failed and her romance partner charu is in the hospital. I really enjoyed the scene when charu said she separated them…ungalotathu…deivega kadhal illa… TA lowered his eyes visibly embarrassed.😳😳 How TA is going to face thuls?

Thuls should not accept TA coz she believed him so much but he challenged her till the last moment he came to know about charu. Lack of trust in a marriage is definitely a major relationship killer. Ta is a dumb fool he needs to anubhavuchufy for his sins… why he didn't utter a word when charu was talking about thuls…

Unless director shows good justification onTa CHARACTER I cannot accept the fact…   coz his character ….has been totally damaged for the past few months. Iam sorry to say this …the way TA HANDLED the whole situations from the beginning was wrong. VERY weak characterization of male lead. Love and intimacy flourishes in an atmosphere of trust and dies when trust is nonexistent in relationships😡. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Ranu!!😃, You deserve so many hugs for updating this shock-er episode 🤗

Seriously i hate this psycho to the core
😡...even more actually after seeing her jump...she cant face the truth...and jumping aam...ghost aa going to haunt TT aam...aiyoo...grr...i seriously got no pity at her even after she jumps😡...a coward psycho...did she think about her poor parents...jumping because of a guy who don't even love her and jumping  because she want to taunt T as ghosts aam...what a reasons are these?...poor VR and Gayathri...i pity them more for adopting this C.

Psycho irunthalum problem🤢, jump panninaalum problem🤢, dead na also problem🤢...aaga motham problems because of psycho will never end and our pulambals about psycho will never end too - conclusion of the day😭

TA should have jumped too
😡...C said she won as she successfully separated TT and made fun of their love...what made her say so...TA oda acts😡...i still doubt if they will make C to win?😕

SV's acting was too good
⭐️, she stole this episode with her super acting. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the swift update. Pretty good episode in the beginning but a bad, sad  ending... And we don't know if Charu will survive ? I hope she does...because this is not the way to go... I feel bad for her parents.

As some of us guessed, Tamil was not acting he knew about everything until Thulasi told him to act in front of Charu. That's sad. But from Tamil's expression today, he realizes it and regrets it. I think that's good enough in my opinion for Thulasi to go back to Tamil. No one is perfect in this world and he made a mistake but now regrets it. They have more good going on between them compared to this period of misunderstanding for Thulasi to be harping about it.

Next about Charu, this episode proves she is mentally insecure and has issues. While it was good that everyone came to point it out to her, I did not like the ending. It would  be good if they got some help for her to handle her issues if she survives. While it was probably ok for Tamil to slap her to put some sense into her, the second slap was uncalled for. That drove her over the edge. Handling mentally insecure people is not easy. I know many of you want to see an end to her but we need to sympathize with her mental instability which drove her to do all the things we despised towards Thulasi. I hated all the things she did to Thulasi to the core. People like her do things and think in an unreasonable way because of chemical imbalance in their brain. It's hard for normal people like us to justify such action and we question how on earth someone can do such things. And there is so much social stigma against them. It will be good if serials can educate people and help them to help people with mental issues instead of just classing people as mental... Mental problems in a person is a disease just like many of the physical ailments we see. And its harder to get treatment for them as they will deny they have any issues, like in the case of Charu. But with treatment things can be brought to better control.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Ranu for the awesome and wonderful Update!👏😃 Ranuu a biggg 🤗for you

Ufff😭 Evlo we expected, but last la ennamo achu😲 Im soo shocked. But i have to say 2 points:
1. TA oda second slap looked artificial😕
2. If Charu really jumped na, then like she said T&T cant live together😭
3. Why they didnt showed Jos running?

Im somehow confused. I think this whole scene is not real, maybe koncham, but Charu jumping? Hope its not real, then this is not twist, but something elseee😡Disappointed🥱

Lets wait for tomorrow😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the wonderful update and comments!🤗

Wow... Charu chapter closed😃. Episode was kind of sad but Charu definetely does not deserve the sympathy for her stupid act os suicide. She could not take the failure. Hope she survives and gets the Psychotic treatment🤗. If she would have thought of her parents for a sec, she would not taken this drastic step. This itself shows how she was obsessed with TA😕. She does not deserve the nice BGM either.

What to say about TA😒? He did not protect Thulz before in front of Pei and GW. Now he is pongi ezhunthufying when Pei tried to strangle Thulz, which is correct, but he should have reacted before too when GW insulted and beated Thulz before too😡. He was not even responsible in paying T fees. Somehow did not like TA when he slapped Pei👎🏼. It was pretty rude. She is not a normal person and this is not the best way to handle things. He could have said that no matter what he will live one and only for Thulz forever or something that makes a more stronger note😒.

The dialog when Pei said she succeeded in separating TA/T even for a short time was awesome😛. Of course she did. That is the dialog TA is going to repent for. She really did make a fool out of TA🤡.

The way VR and Gayathri handled Pei was a big let down👎🏼. They all know that she is a Psychotic patient. This is not the time to show their frustration and anger on their daughter. She needs their support. Eventhough whatever Charu said was rubbish, they should have cooled her down or in a calm matter advised her or even could have teken her or pulled her inside the room😕.

Brilliant acting by Srividya!⭐️
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Ranu for the wonderful update...😃...U need 🤗

Something is wrong in this episode for sure...😕...But could not spot what it is

1) TA's behaviour - He would never go to level of slapping her like this. 😕
2) VR's dialogues - He would never talk this way to Charu and say u r not my dter. 😕
3) From the time T came out Joseph was not shown . This is the biggest clue for yday that it was not a dream and for today it can be someone's imagination or dream. 😕
4) GP, knowing her health condition will never let her like this.
5) T did not have any dialogue..😛...hardly one...but only from her angle/thought😕

Now whatever C spoke was from either TA/T angle as the room convo was shown. If we dont see any logic wrt Psycho's Flashback(may TA told her 😆), it seems to be like T's POV...its like how my husbd wd be performing his actions after my room convo 😛😕...
Right from the time TA became mad, Joseph was not shown and I wonder they wanted to show what if TA becomes mad at Charu 😕...
Something is deftly wrong somewhere...they have really put a good knot in this...It looks like an illusion for sure...😕...

Particularly about C's dialgoues - She said she will always be in btwn T and T life and they will have guilty feel for sure. I think they showed this part for some sort of justification for sure. 😕(what if??)
 I somehow think this part, what they showed today would be in a different view later...it is totally illusional...😕

If it has to be TA's POV, what shd i do if i listen to T's plan..😕...if so, right from the point when TA said he would marry her and nodded(yday episode). C's dreams and everything matches too...and also TA thinking things from T''s POV and listening to her that he is gg to act and project T and her plans this would be the result...😕...So the hug also becomes imaginary and I really think that MM/T were neither there at all...Though they showed T/MM exiting out of Padma's place, I wonder if they really went to Blore...and it was onyl T"s imagination
1) It was MM who asked T to accompany him to temple. when did T say to MM about her plan.
2) GP's presence and VR presence can be acceptable but their behaviour is not convining...

But still let me just wait for the future episodes to convince my self it this is true. 😍

P.S - Charu did not get any psych disturbance at all even when something went wrong in her plans, her behaviour was so normal and not psychotic like yday...i would say the decision to jump and asking TA openly is not bcos of her disturbance but was more like a sensitive person's decision. 😕
SV did a good job...and Ranu...super song...rofl
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

SV's acting was too good
⭐️, she stole this episode with her super acting.

Omg, how can i forgot to tell this?😲
Yesss, i agree Tansss. SV stole the showww. Star of the day its Srividhya👏. Great acting and the emotionsss. Especially last ah ava bye sollum pothu it was niceee⭐️👏 Keep it up SV👍🏼

@Ranss: Awesomee and funny songgg😆 Superb ka😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranuja for the excellent updates!!!  Yet another great episode.

The flashback room scene was good.  Tulasi planned everything so well.

Charu's shocked expressions..lol!!!  She underestimated Tulasi today.

My favourite part today was when Tamil slapped Charu for touching Tulasi and messing with her!!  Slowly Tamil's brain is coming back...I'm really wondering if he was acting the whole time.  I kinda wish he was because of what Charu said how she managed to separate TT.  The look Tulasi gave to Tamil when Charu said that was excellent!!!  If Tamil was acting the whole time he would have told Charu right there...hmm...let's see what happens...

Whoaaa...why did Charu get Tulasi's music??  After seeing the flashback it's so good that her climax is here. 

Whatever happens Charu must live!!!  She can't escape from her mistakes.  She needs to suffer with GW and SQ.  Please Mr. K. do not make her die!! 

Looks like there is still more scenes with Charu...more than that I want to see Tamil and Tulasi actually have the chance to talk to one another after this whole mess.

Great job from the entire team.  From script all the way to the small little details, everything was done really well!!!

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for a lovely update 🤗. 

Completely opposite to what Thendralians were expecting today to see in Thendral 😕...and what a disappointment if this all is really happening 👎🏼. It this is not fake but true, then the CVs ruined Charu's track . If she now goes to Coma, then we can predict the story pretty well. Like she said she won and separated T&T. They would drag the story with T&T seperation 👎🏼. I am not going to believe until tomorrow's episode is aired 😛. 

Somehow i do believe that this whole epi or parts of it were fake. It is too disappointing to be true. I got reminded of the movie 12b. I hope it is the same to show us viewers what Charu would have done if TA ends up hurting her. Maybe it is a way to explain us the psychological side of her treatment as it seems to be quite complicated in psycho's case. They have to convince us...aiyooo thalai suthuthu if i think more of this epi now. I better wait and watch...vera enna than panna mudium...sigh. 

But wowww...Srividya was simply superb today 🤗. Oh for the first time this girl impressed me with her acting (i know it is too late...lol). But she was really tooo goood 👍🏼