Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well we have to see what she wants to show in the show dealing with a sensitive issue of bringing in EMA(Extra Martial Affair), A couple who is married for 10 long years and have 3 beautiful kids and getting to be a nuclear family and the wife making herself busy with the family and ignoring the husband who goes astray and why ??
Reasons could be many, but crucks of the problem will also like as the kids fall between a husband and wife and the needs of distribution of importance takes over how the couple cope with it.

It happens in society and  in families but the way the concept is promoted and STOPPED at the right time is what viewers want to know and how Ekta shows it.

Taking real life instances and molding into stories and presentation which is fictionally realistic and portrayed in a mature way is what the show should cater.

As a wife we trust our husband and whether this trust  is faltered to a certain EXTENT is what Mona's character will see from time to time and whether Pradeep is guilty of it and will it be forgiven and what are the damage control acts on this ..

There are the factors which will make the show interesting to understand why Ekta is dealing with EMA.

Rest if the writers showcase it in a mature way and concrete understanding of the subject then the show will focus on the title which Mona and Pradeep said to each other Kya Hua Tera Vaada
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There are thousands of women like Mona .. it is obvious that with 3 growing kids her entire focus will be on them and in normal family husband joins the wife instead of feeling left out.

Here Pradeep has a need to look good, he cares for his looks too much, fantasizes Katrina (?), wants his wife to look great for his promotion (?), needs attention... etc etc... 

Mona is certainly a very smart looking wife but since she hasn't moved out her confidence is bit low ..

Pradeep;s this need for attention and importance to looks will lead to this situation. 

One question in my mind - today when all over actual couples are having either 1  or maximum 2 kids why are they showing 3 kids in soaps. There must be some reason .. see BALH, KHTW, some other shows also...  11 years of marriage and 3 kids with an ordinary profile .. is that necessary?

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have only watched a few episodes in the beginning and when I realised it was on E.M.A. I was a bit put off.

I am married and have two small kids also...I would not like to see my hubby having an EMA just because i was unable to accompany him to his business dinners and look as stunning as he expects me to look...After all we wives are doing all this only to bring up our kids who are as much a part of the husband as they are of the wife...So why should the husband have the prerogative of being care free when the poor wife slogs over the house, the husband and the kids also...The upbringing of the kids should be a joint affair..not just dumped on one spouse...mainly the wife and mother...

Sorry but just expressing my POV...
jitinder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

I have only watched a few episodes in the beginning and when I realised it was on E.M.A. I was a bit put off.

I am married and have two small kids also...I would not like to see my hubby having an EMA just because i was unable to accompany him to his business dinners and look as stunning as he expects me to look...After all we wives are doing all this only to bring up our kids who are as much a part of the husband as they are of the wife...So why should the husband have the prerogative of being care free when the poor wife slogs over the house, the husband and the kids also...The upbringing of the kids should be a joint affair..not just dumped on one spouse...mainly the wife and mother...

Sorry but just expressing my POV...

I agree with you.  After ten long years of marrige we don't even feel the need of candle light dinner or any other romantic stuff, every time we go out or eat out my husband  and I enjoy it more with the kids than without the kids both of us feel more happy when our kids are happy and having fun. I think Pardeep is kinda SELFISH.
shanti05 thumbnail
I think somewhere its  the negligence which makes a couple drift away , We always tend to get occupied with family. Closeness and Affection is and was always there whether the first year or marriage or 10th year of marriage now how that is brought about is more like weaving a new thread between couples. The wife homemaker has a greater responsibility interms of making  the family thread together while the husband has a little bit of leverage, Here the husband could balance it by involving the whole family towards the bundle of happiness yet pull out the individual strand and make it amicable only for themseleves. Effort has to be made as if 80% is carried out by the homemaker housewife and 20% is left for the husband  he should utilize it well otherwise he tends to drift away
Marriage is a balance of both which makes it 100% and most of teh times the home is run by the women even if we say the women is part time working or full time working They do a lot of multi tasking and they have that uppper hand , So with these factors why should men go astray just coz of some minor factors which the wife dose'nt full fill

Genuine reason and proper concrete evidence is always needed for why a Man goes into EMA otherwise Love Affection and Closeness is always there between a couple during their tenure of marriage how they can put it towards themselves is the EFFORT they need to put to bring it on and NOTHING is Impossible
ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now i am not watching this crap :(  no offense but I started watching this soap cuz i wanted to see a love bond like mariage stay evergreen. mona does not deserve this after all her devotion to the family. what will pradeep say he had a ema for the betterment of his family. i think people who have affairs are selfish.  i am not watching this. i was looking forward to this soap for awhile and the ads didnt talk about ema. it seemed like a story of a couple that loves each other and even if they dont have time but small things keep them together.  if that is the story the ema are being promoted. and because he is a man and its ok. what if mona has a ema. either wsy im disgusted

shanti05 thumbnail
baically if a husband cheats his wife na brings in infidelity factor or an EMA he should be shameful, the society we will live in does have this factor, a trust and confidence which a wife places on her husband over the tenure of married life SHOULD be kept and not faltered at ANY cost, and she dose'nt deserve it..

I am watching the show only to see to what extent Ekta portrays it and why it happens in society , the reasons what Pradeep will have to show he can go to do such acts and how Mona will be betrayed and women like her in society face it.

Promos which were shown dwells into the fact that the distances arise due to factors between a couple nd the mainly criteria could be that the space gets filled with kids and the priority and each one gets engaged in their responsibility , but the main concept of using EMA , the kya hua Tera Vaada between the couples and how  devastated MONa will be when she finds out that PRadeep is cheating her is what is the lime light of the show

It's a sensitive issue and viewers to see the major corns of it and it's repercussions 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ jitinder

After ten long years of marrige we don't even feel the need of candle light dinner or any other romantic stuff, every time we go out or eat out my husband  and I enjoy it more with the kids than without the kids both of us feel more happy when our kids are happy and having fun. I think Pardeep is kinda SELFISH.

Ur way of thinking is very similar to mine dear...And I agree with u that Pradeep is a bit selfish...I don't relate to this show much so thats why i don't enjoy it much i guess...But I know that there are some couples who want their space and who need to be together without their children being present all the time...

Have a friend who leaves her kids with her parents most of the time while she and her hubby go partying or for late night outings practically every weekend...Whereas My hubby and I go out alone if and only if it is unavoidable...Guess no two people and no two couples are ever the same...As Shakespeare said ..."it takes all sorts to make a  world..."

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
An EMA can never be justified by either the husband or the wife. Period. All this lack of attention, kids coming in the way is all BS. Marriage is a sacred commitment. You must think a million times before committing to someone and once kids are there, you owe them the trust of a wife and a husband. Kids did not want to come into this world on their own. Once brought in, they deserve the security of a safe marriage. 

And once one EMA begins, where is it going to stop? Today one, tomorrow another...once the person tastes the breakage of a commitment and the pseudo cheap thrills or joys that goes with it, there is no turning back. Its a one way road to hell.