-samia- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay so i just started using this website and dont know that much but i've looked round and my most favourite thing to do is read ff,os or any type of other fan made things. and i decided to write one myself but if its not good or anything plzz tell and i'll stop!Smile

my story is of my two favourite couples , goham and raji ,

(rashi has been kidnapped and goham and jigar are here to save her)
"please mujhe jaane do" pleaded rashi in front of the kidnappers but it was no use the kidnappers just replied her with a mocking laugh."boss, yeh abhi tak iske ghar se koi aaya kyun nahi hai" questioned one of the goons."lagta hai iske ghar waalon ko iski fikr nahi hai" replied another one.rashi felt hurt but somewhere in her heart she felt as if he was right, her dad didnt care about her,her mom was too busy thinking of kalakaries to make herself rich and jigar...well she couldnt actually expect anything from him,as she has always done bad to him...by the thought rashi let out a regretful sigh, she ruined her whole life with her own hands.the leader of teh goons impatiently looked outside but there was no-one so he decided to call agian, he quickly dialed rashis mothers phone ...

at the shah house

the bell rang..urmilla looked at her phone and realised it was the kidnappers "hai ,un kidrashers ka phoen hai " ."phai , kidrashers nahi kid-nappers" corrected kinjal rather annoyed."haan woi woi ,vevanji kya karoon" she asked kokila, everyone looked at her , kokila told her to pick it up ,she did as she was told,and put the phone on speaker" haan boliye bhaisaab,kaise hain aap"."ae mene tujhe haal chaal poochne ke liye phone nahi ,chal bata theri beti abhi tak ayi kyun nahi hain,dekh agar tune police ko phone kiya na to teri beti ko yahin thok daloonga, samji" . "nahin nahin bhaisaab aise mat karna ,hum paise bhej rahe haina ,gopi abhi aati hi hogi"urmilla justified. "acha lekin agar wo agle 10 mnaute mein nahi ayi na to...samji" and with that he hung.urmilla fell to her chair and cried,but got no-one to give her support not even her husband .

with goham in the car
"gopi tum fikr mat karo, mein tumhare saat rahoonga hamesha" ahems word touched gopis heart and she looked at him , for the first time she didnt see any anger in them instead she saw support and encouragement, by just looking into ahems eyes gopis confidence grew to its highest level , she answered with just her most simple and sweet "ji" and ahem smiled at her by hearing that , he handed her  a bluetooth and told her how it works and put it into her ear." acha ab tum andar jaao" gopi was scared but she knew that ahem was behind her so she did as she was told.

inside rashi was thinking away to break out from there and just then she got an idea , there were only 2 goons with her  the rest were down checking if gopi had arrived or guarding the place."umh bhaisaab , mujhe pyaas lagi hai" " haan to main kya karoon" "arre mujhe pani do aur kya " " ae apni nani ke ghar mein ayi hai kya kidnap kar ke leke aaye hain tujhe ,, maylab pata hain na" said the other kidnapper ." haan toh , mujhe kuch nahi pata mujhe pani do" she repeated ,but the two couldnt have cared less ,rashi took a deep breath " agar mujhe paani nahi mila na to main...main chila chila ke poore sheher ko bulaloongi" the goons ust laughed taking her as a joke , but she wasnt kidding  rashi screamed as loud as she could!!! it was worse then a cats screech

gopi, aham and jigar heard rashi scream and looked up thinking something happened to her 2 bhai yeh toh rashi ki awaaz hai" said jigar worriedly" haan devarji, kahin unlogon ne rashben ko kuch..."she gasped in horror "nahin aise kuch nahin hua hoga" consoled aham ."ahamji yeh toh andar ja ke hi pat chalega na , toh ...chalain" "haan chalo" gopi stepped into the building while as ahm hid behind a bush nearby and jigar climbed the pipe at the back of the building luckily there was no-one there

"CHUP!" thudered the gooon , and rashi stopped immediately ,"pani chahiye na tujhe ,OYE iske liye paani leke aah" he said to the other guy and he went ,now there was only two people their...after a few minautes the guy came back with a glass of water  ."boss paani " "haan to dena ise" he gave the water to  to rashi "arre main ise peeongi kaisemere haath to tied hain" she pointed to her hand ..."plz mere haath khol do i promise main koi hoshyari nahin karoongi" "acha ...to theek hain .. oye iske haath khol lekin dekhe haan " "ji boss" and with that he opened the ropes the tied ,rashi saw her chance grabbed his hand and turned him around . she smashed the galss on the floor and took a piece of  broken galss and pointed at him ,astonished the two men just surrendered ,totally surprised .rashi took the rope and tied both of them to the pillers .she took her belongings and ran out of there

here gopi was infront of the guy "ji woh ...paise" "haan to dena " "nahin pehle rashiben" "wah dekha woh andar apne gehne deke baaghna chahti thi aur yeh ... chalo milwata hoon tumhe tumhari behan se" they all went up to find the too men tied to the pillers and rashi gone "WOH LARKI KAHAN GAYI?" "boss woh bhagayi"  "KYA!" gopis eyes widened  
but rashi didnt leave she was down there hiding, she saw gopi there and decide to rescue her  she took a brick and hit the guard nearest to her with it "Rashiben!"  all of them turned to rashi " gopi bhaag " " lekin...rashiben..mein" "dekh gopi zyaada baat mat kar bas bhag " another on of them up to her , rashi pushed him to the ground and dug her heels into his stomach .
gopi saw aham coming from behind. rashi was struggling but still winning with her unusual type of fighting . jgar leapt out and hit two of them at the back of there head . aham was beating another two and gopi just pushing all of them to the ground .rashi was stunned to see them all there. they were all here fightuing for her. they all risked their livs for her but what did she do instead ,rashi went into a deep thought and forgot about the goons . jigar and aham were fighting with all of them . what they alll didnt see was that the leader of the gang had a gun. aham  saw it and pushed his hand up they were both struggling with the gun .gopi and jigar saw the gun  and aham and the boss fighting for it ."BOOM!!!" a gun flew right into rashis chest...she stood there ...her eyes widened and her sari all stained with blood ...it was as if everything stopped ...everyone... just stood there ...all ...frozen ...

plz tell me what you think 😊  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Would like to read it but its alot in hindi and i dont understand Hindi😳

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ please do continue.. please...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its really nice .plz do continue.loved it
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice. Please continueπŸ˜ƒ
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it , please continue soon...πŸ˜›
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's good plz continue, and can u include more English than Hindi :)
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that was amazing...looking forward to read more..plzz update soon😊

p.s. welcome to the forum...I'm sure u'll hv a great time here😳
-samia- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi thank you so much for all of the sweet comments , i really didnt think i'd get any but thnx again .
i wrote this one in english because there was a lot of people who prefered english then hindi so here it is i hope you all like it 😊  
part2

at first they all stood there like statues but when rashi collapsed to the floor jigar ran up to her ...

here the goon who shot rashi pushed aham out of the way . gopi saw this and went to stop him but he was too quick for her he pushed her down to the floor and unintentionally some of the huge polls fell on top of her causing her to bleed internally and faint. aham couldnt believe his eyes , there was gopi covered in blood , unconcsious and  stuck in pile of polls . he quickly ran up to her and lifted up the heavy polls of her , for a minute there he just stared at her , he was trying to explain to himself that  she was just sleeping ,nothing horrible had happened ...

jigar fell to his knees and sat beside rashi unable to hold his tears she was covered in a sheet of blood , his hands were trembling but he managed to touch her face , he shifted her head into his lap and called out her name , in a whisper , he called out to her again this time a lot louder but there was no reply... she was there ...in his lap ...unconscious and he was totally helpless

the boys just stared at there wives unable to accept the truth but this silence was broken when jigars phone rang ,jigar snapped out of it and looked at his phone it was his dad , he picked it up ," "hello jigar dikra , what happened ,are you all alright," jigar looked at rashi , was he all right , was rashi alright , was anyone alright , NO...nothing was right " jigar why aren't you responding is everything okay" jigar built up the courage to tell his father the terrible truth " nahi..." that was all he could say " nahi why jigar what happened" " nahi papa , rashi...rahi..." "haan what happened to rashi" jigar could feel the worry in his tone " papa rashi has been shot " ..."  " WHAT!!!" .."

after a long pause he heard his fathers voice again , and this time he asked where was aham and gopi , jigar was so caught up with rashi he didnt notice his babhi or bhai so he turned to look and was horrified at what he was looking , his phone fell to the ground and he rushed to gopi and aham " bhai?" he nudged aham but he didnt say anything he was in his own world " BHAI!" this time aham did response ,he turned to face jigar " sshhh...gopi is sleeping " jigar was so surprised at what he was hearing " bhai ... we have to call the ambulance" " shhh no let her sleep" " BHAI!! SHES NOT SLEEPING SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS WE AHVE TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL"  aham looked at his brother and then at gopi and then  broke into tears , jigar felt sorry for him and gave him a hug and he cried with him too ,

the two brothers out themselves together and called the ambulance , when the ambulance arrived they put both rashi and gopi into it ." ji sorry you cant go with them" said the nurse " why? they are our wives" asked aham " yes we know but there isnt actually space for two people only one can go " explained the nurse , the two of them looked at each others and decided aham will go with them and jigar can go home and tell everyone about them

at shah house
" ji what did jigar say" asked hetal getting worried " woh , he said that rashi has been shot" they just looked at him stunned , and for urmilla it was as if a thunder bolt hit her " HAI ,,, mari dikri " she cried ," and what about aham and gopi" asked kokila "the phone disconnected before he could say something" all of the family member were all worried about the kids

after a few minutes jigar came ,all of them  stood up by looking at him , all of his clothes were stained in blood and it looked as he wasn't even aware of it his body might have been present but his mind and heart were thinking about rashi in the hospital ,
" jigar dikra!" hetal rushed to her son toched his clothes " beta what happened?" jigar turned to face her , he didnt know how to say it to her but he thought to himself that his dad might have told them everything " maa woh...babhi and rashi ...are in hospital" they all looked at him astonished ,"and what about aham" parag asked "woh..bhai is with..them " "how did it happened" kokila asked very worried about gopi , jigar explained everything to them and asked them that they all should hurry up and leave to the hospital as quick as possible...

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great continue.. atleast rashi won't be blamed for gopi's condition.. hope rashi will be saved.. please include more raji next time πŸ˜‰