Twilight

robert and kristen written interview

euphoria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

check this out new topic on robert and kristen...

link:http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981100042

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are less in the public eye, now that Breaking Dawn is between halves and the Twilight Saga is almost done. But their friends are still willing to dish. Hollywood Life pulls together a few fresh comments from co-stars and directors of the series about everyone's favorite couple.

Robert Pattinson played Peter Facinelli's adopted son in all five films, and Kristen Stewart married into the family, so to speak. "It's been fun for me to watch them rise to fame...and the way they've handled it," the actor says. "When your life is put under a microscope like that it's very difficult to function, and I give them great credit for...living a normal life within the realm of their fame." And they deserve special credit for the way they have played off the fans—teasing, but not too much teasing. That keeps the interest level up. Otherwise, who would care?File:Edward Bella.PNG

Sister Alice, played by Ashley Greene, goes to the heart of things. Think about it. If different people had played the lead roles, there never would have been a Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson pairing. "I think that the [Twilight] casting was so spot-on," Ashley says, "especially between Rob and Kristen." Or is this just an example of true love coming through, no matter what fate decrees? Kellen Lutz plays a Cullen brother. He dishes, "They seem adorable every time I see them and madly in love." Well, what else is he going to say? Frankly, "adorable" does not seem to be a word Kellen would use, except as a sort of joke.

Finally, three different directors each put in a comment. Twilight's director, Catherine Hardwicke, says: "I was exactly right there when they first met, so I saw it all from the beginning. I think they're wonderful; they're super close to my heart." But recent gossip has had her wishing they had cast someone else as Kristen Stewart's love interest. Maybe Catherine is not as certain as she sounds.

"They're so cool and they're so comfortable with each other," reports New Moon director Bill Condon. Actually, that was the film where the characters were together the least, but the actors may have spent more of their time together, off set.

Finally, Breaking Dawn director Chris Weitz sums it all up. "I like them very much. What I also wish for them are happy lives that aren't impinged on too much by the downside of the great things that have happened to them." Meanwhile, the fans hang on every romantic story.