F.I.R

WU 9th Feb'12: Fake msgs on Fakebook, Whodunnit?

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone, sorry for the late update, was very busy yesterday. So, we left off where a girl called Chidi is getting msgs from her neighbour Masoom's account. Turns out Masoom's Fakebook account has been hacked from a cyber cafe  and he gives names of 3 guys whom he suspects of being the culprit: Iloo, Pupoo and Bubloo. Of course, all three deny it.

Episode starts with the team trying to figure out which of the 3: Iloo, Bubloo or Pupoo is behind the fake msgs. They decide that BP and GG will each follow one of the three men, and will try to find out which one is the computer expert who is hacking into Masoom's account.

Gopi follows Pupoo on his bike. Pupoo meets his girlfriend and gives her a ring. Gopi decides he cannot be the culprit as he loves someone else.  

Meanwhile, Bubloo goes to a restaurant, where Sirjee also comes in a disguise. Sirjee has a laptop with him and claims that he needs some help with sending an email. Bubloo offers to help as he is a computer expert. Turns out he knows nothing about computers, instead ends up burning BP's laptop! 😆

Lastly, Gulgule follows Iloo. They enter a room where Iloo has hundreds of pictures of Chidi, and he sings a song "Jadoo teri Nazar" to declare his love for Chidi. Iloo vows to make Chidi fall in love with him one day. Gulgule catches him and hauls him off to the Chowki.

At the police station, CC questions Iloo while Chidi, Masoom and his wife watch. Iloo confesses he loves Chidi but he is not the one msging Chidi. No one refuses to believe him but then Chidi gets another Fakebook msg from Masoom's account. CC tells GG and Sir to rush to the cyber cafe to catch the actual criminal quickly.

The cyber cafe turns out to be closed, it's locked. But Gulgule checks and someone is inside. They break in through a window and hide inside. A nerdy looking girl comes in, closes the window while the police run away.

Meanwhile, the hacker is shown still on the computer.

My comments: I think Sirjee deserves a special mention here, he was looking pretty good while exercising.
Also, the hacker seems to be a female, girly hands and a ring. What do you all think, is it the nerdy girl or Masoom's wife, Mooli?

Finally, are you all rating the ChaskaMeter daily? Do it now if you haven't done it today 😊...
Edited by elle45 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Hey elle45. Thanks for the great update and your comments.

If I hadn't already watched today's episode I would have hazarded a guess at the hacker, but since I've watched today's episode I'll say that the hacker is a girl as per yesterday's track.

I love how the CVs always show Bajrang Pandey exercising in the black sleeveless shirt and his khaki pants. He looks so 😍.

And as to hitting the CM. I'm hitting it everyday. Also do comment on the actors' profiles as it raises their rankings.
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update elle45 😊

and yes even i hit the chaska meter daily 
Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Thank you all 😊 Btw, who stickied the thread? Any idea?
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti dii did it she is a moderator
Minionite thumbnail
Hey elle45. Can you just click Edit on your post and then Update Post. That way it'll unsticky.
elle45 thumbnail
Just did it 😊... Would have done it earlier but I didn't know we unsticky posts this way.

Any reply from the IF Dev team? Are you or daya_fan becoming moderators for this forum?
Minionite thumbnail
No problem. I didn't know until I started actually doing things that would get stickied and then I would have to make a change and it became unstickied. 😆

The promotions usually happen in March or April so I don't think we'll hear anything until then.