Update for Friday 10-Feb-2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗

After watching today's episode i was laughing mad
🤣...What a kolai veri they got towards poor viewers😒...One psycho jump aaga another one is giving  its grand entry...that too another foundation for GW/C type romance😭😭😭...Aunty Aunty...Juice is made of mineral water aam...Lav and C mixed combo new entry🤢...Aunty and her got same wavelength la thinking aam😭😭😭...We will never get spared from these  kind of romances🤢

Poor GW and Lav baby still day dreaming
🤪...I want both sons to say a big byebye yo GW/lav 😡...I don't what these 2 people's gathi...and what happened to Mr.Joseph and Mr. Keshav Uncle?😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update.

After two very fast episodes today was a very quite one. Actually came as a relief.So Charu jumping is real and it is not anybody's dream sequence. GP asked T and TA to forget and live happily ever after. Ithu enna fairy tail la Mr. K manasu vekanume.

Aha GW still says marumaha veedu. Discussion between GW and Lav was very funny. Without knowing what is going on, both are building big manakottai. LOL. Want to see her face when they come to know about C's state and their manakottai is just mankottai. Just can't wait for it to happen next week.

Finally Puvi knows about TA's court hearing. He is the only kid of GW who knows about her very well. Decided to stay quite and tell TA.

CT has laid a foundation for the next track. Ayyo innoru Mineral water party ya. Super, Has set Buvana as a role model. Just the opposite of T's character. I guess T and Shruthi will be classmates. Didn't Prabha indicated once he came to get application form for his Dad's friend's kid for some transfer. I remember seeing such a scene. I think that is when T told him about her mother.May be I am wrong. Let us see what she has in store to torture T.

Thanks lakshmi for that super fast update and great comments...Yr cmnt abt taking gw to the tallest building- ROFL😆
Your title too is too apt...Really enjoyed today's episode somehow..
Glad that puvi has come to know abt the job. The CT seems to be in our wave length at times..T feeling bad and expressing doubts mentioned here...real nice..
As you said TT's expressions good and conveyed both their states of mind...
Glad they decided to take psycho's case slowly and give us a break...
waiting for the promo
Thanks Lakshmi for the Update😊😊

I can call this episode as "Puyalukku pin amaydee"...After a long time "Periya Pei" i nick named bhuvana as like this hehe😆😆..darishanam...OMG this woman is considered as a role modela sagikala...A small relaxation after charu track..As usual lakshman and prabha was considered as dummy peice...

PUVI always he is the star of the show⭐️⭐️..I just cant control my laugh still laughing seeing GW and SQ talks..puvi inner voice super..Ayyo ayyo TA and Thulasi on the way chellangala...Enchoy...😆

Thulasi always glitters and this much her life has been made miserable by pei still she thinks good of her...Well done...

Gp as usual genuine speech by him telling TA-Thulz to look into their life and the glare by TA which says 1000 words to thulz..I mean "Please kuttima forgive me and dont disown me and thulasi was like i dont know what to say but still small smile"
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Thank you for the update.lakshyam..

episode not that interesting..puvi u r superb..

Thulasi,pls dont accept TA first..let him uruguran for u..
What a criminal waste of 15 minutes ! 😡 Director thinks he can show any crap and mada sambraani viewers would watch it.

Puvi acted with brain today only. It is the right approach for sly creatures like GW and Lav.
Thanks for the superb update lakhsyam.Omg…completely different track today. It was so calm after yesterday's puyal episode. Bhuvana's part was such a drag. Second love track has started with prabha sruthi. Coming to thuls, what happened to Joseph? …still running is it?  Keshav still in the wash room…Ayo pavam…kumaran sir…logic illai….lol.  

Viewers are not dumb to accept the crap thrown in yesterday's episode... I really impressed by thuls attitude in today's episode… when thuls feels sorry for charu and she wants her to get better. And moreover the new bird…sruthi looks like charu…for some reasons. Coming to selfish, greedy…devils still engufy for panagara vaalgai… without knowing the mess happened inyesterday episode. 

Finally puvi has come to know about the bank job matter and I hope in upcoming epi's he will inform TA coz of that he will rush back Chennai. And moreover today's epi clearly depicted that thuls will not listen to GP and she will not accept TA. She will go with MM to her house. And that will best punishment for TA hurting thuls for the past few days…sorry for the past few months.

Unnai charuvai…patri pesathe…Endrean
Oppu Kondaya...!  Illaiye aluthai thudithai

Ippodhu Paar unnai kaya paduthiya pavathugu

Thaniyaai nirkiren Naan...!
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks for the superb update lakhsyam.Omg'completely different track today. It was so calm after yesterday's puyal episode. Bhuvana's part was such a drag. Second love track has started with prabha sruthi. Coming to thuls, what happened to Joseph? 'still running is it?  Keshav still in the wash room'Ayo pavam'kumaran sir'logic illai'.lol.  

Viewers are not dumb to accept the crap thrown in yesterday's episode... I really impressed by thuls attitude in today's episode' when thuls feels sorry for charu and she wants her to get better. And moreover the new bird'sruthi looks like charu'for some reasons. Coming to selfish, greedy'devils still engufy for panagara vaalgai' without knowing the mess happened inyesterday episode. 

Finally puvi has come to know about the bank job matter and I hope in upcoming epi's he will inform TA coz of that he will rush back Chennai. And moreover today's epi clearly depicted that thuls will not listen to GP and she will not accept TA. She will go with MM to her house. And that will best punishment for TA hurting thuls for the past few days'sorry for the past few months.

Unnai charuvai'patri pesathe'Endrean
Oppu Kondaya...!  Illaiye aluthai thudithai

Ippodhu Paar unnai kaya paduthiya pavathugu

Thaniyaai nirkiren Naan...!

Mini your poem super...By the way why this kolaveri...Letc what thulz going to say to ta...😆😆
Thanks Lakshyam for the wonderful updates.

Like your title, it was a calm episode after the two day storm.

So Mr. K. has kept us in suspense.  I expected a hospital scene today but in a way it's nice to see a change.

Bhuvana is back which means Tulasi's past will open up.  A new girl???  Looks like Prabha will be busy now.  I can sense how future episodes will be...hoping for the best.

Pheww...great that Puvi knows about Tamil's job.  I'm sure Tamil will receive that job now.  

SQ and GW are in for a big shock!!

After hearing GP today, i think Charu will live.  Nice of GP to tell TT to move ahead with their lives together.

Aww..Tulasi is not even looking at Tamil...lol...but Tamil deserves this.  I think next week TT will be in Chennai telling everyone what  happened.  I want to see Tulasi, Deepa and Kalyani talking about what happened but I really want to see what TT say to each other.

Overall a good week.