Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update - 10/2/2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
   JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 55

10/02/2012-Friday

At the Palace

Everybody is worried seeing Sati in such a state..Prasuti is praying hard for Sati.All of a sudden there is a beam of light which is emitted from Sati's unconscious body..The beam gradually intensifies making everyone in the room freaked.Sati's body is radiating now.

Prasuti worriedly utters "Whats happening...why is this light emitting from my Sati's soul"
hearing this all the sisters are aghast.

"No i dont find this a good sign..i need to inform this to Father" Aditi to herself

As she leave the room she sees Rishi Kashyap coming towards her.
"Did Shiv  come?" Aditi asks with a glint of her father's arrogance (Rassi jal gayee par bal nai gayaa)

"Didnt i tell you ,he wont come on your invite..all this is his scheme" Aditi says

"No ,we couldn't even talk to him...he has gone into YogaNidra"
Rishi Kashyap clarifies.

"All these are his excuses "Aditi replies.

"how is Sati doing now?"
Rishi Kashyap asks

"i dont know...there is a weird light beam glowing from her body"she answers.

"What..Light? This is not good"
Rishi Kashyap utters in a disturbed voice..and leaves at once for Sati's room and aditi follows him.

"If there is anyone in the world who can make my daughter alright, i will give away half of my powers and positions-but i will never let Shiv touch Sati" says Prajapti praying hard.

At that time Lord Brhma appears there..
"Daksh?"he calls

Daksh opens his eyes.

"How long will you continue to desolate things ..you have already unbalanced the world by cursing Shiva and now your ruining all your powers!
This will take away the position of Prajapti from you..These powers are given to you for the good of this society ..How can you use these powers for your personal benefits?" A perturbed Brhma.

"My too is a part of this society Brhma dev..My daughter deserves the same right on my powers as the society .Whats wrong if i'm using my powers for Sati's well being" an arrogant Prajapati speaks.

"But this YogaNidra of Sati can only be cured by Shiva"Brhma dev replies.

"Pardon me Brhma dev ,if you are trying to say that taking Shiv's help i accept my defeat ,Its IMPOSSIBLE" Prajapti  cries.

"I have vowed,even if i were to give my life i would do that,but i would never allow Shiv to touch Sati"Prajapati in a rage.(Why this Kolavari
Kolavari  Kolavari Di!!!)

"To stop Sati from slipping into Chir Yoga Nidra is the base of wining the war and wininng this war is my aim Brhma dev..to defeat Shiv ,if i have to stake all my powers im ready for that too " Prajapti in his pride

Poor Brhmadev is disappointed by his son's behavior.

"If somebody doesn't want to listen ..even Brhma cannot make him understand ..do as you please -But remember one thing  Dkash,this attempt of your will take away your Position as Prjapati..even Sati gets normal,you wont be having any of a Prajapti's power or positions "  Brhma dev warns

ughh Arrogance thy name is Dakdh..this man never budges of his alter ego..get a grip man!

"Shiv's defeat is for sure..this pain of getting deprived of the Prajapati's stature would be nothing before the happiness of defeating Shiva will be "Prjapati replies with an overbearing vanity in his  smile (Looks like every cell of his shouting out loud arrogance arrogance arrogance!)

Brhma dev disappears all of a sudden (this had to happen..after all how long would he listen to his son's juvenile zid!!) 

On the other hhand Rishi Kashyap sees Sati  and is horrid to learn that Satii's body is indeed radiating light..

"doom..this is utter misfortune -what we feared has come true"Rishi Kashyap utters.

"what has happened
Rishi Kashyap..whats happened to Sati? "Prasuti inquires "what's this light?"she questions

"The journey of Chit Yoga Nidra has started "
Rishi Kashyap informs

"As the sun dawns the light fades and just after sunset there wont be any light  seen and Sati will be in Chir Yog Nidra..its time for Sati "
Rishi Kashyap says

All are shell shocked hearing this piece of info. Prasuti is terrified

At Kailash

Mahadev is at the peak ..deep in his Samadhi

Nandi on the other hand is also worried as Mahadev hasn't come out of the Samadhi.

"Go Mahadev ,go and touch Mata Sati..wake up Mahadev plz wake up" a disturbed Nandi prays.

But Mahadev doesnt respond

At the Palace

Madanike also prays for Sati.

"For love of whom You had to come to Vasantosava -that certain one is now slipping into Chir  Yoga Nidra ,wont you come?"Madanike entreats Mahadev

These words from Madanike echo through the Kailash as Mahadev is deep in his Samadhi.

"Are you really waiting for Prajapti to invite you?Madanike questions."Does all the bonds  of respect equality bind Mahadev"

"Sati has been successful in her test by calling you at the Vasantosav -but today its your turn to prove your love..you have to come today"Madanike  orders Mahadev

All these questions of her's where interrupting his meditation.

Nandi is apprehensive to observe that the sun is setting .
"Oh Surya dev,if you set  Mata Sati will go into Chir Nidra and this would be a great  scar on your reputation .PLease wait till My mahadev's Samdhi breaks" requests Nandi

"Oh Mahadev please wake up..Mata Sati need You"Nandi breaks down.

But Mahadev never budges frm his position.

There lies an unconscious Sati waiting for her love to just touch her once.

"Oh God this light is dimming by each second and sun is gonna set now " Prasuti weeps.

Prajapti is meditating on something and a light appears around him ..now Prajapti has his hands filled with gold radiating light which signified all his powers.

AT kailash Maahdev is still in his deep Samadhi

And At the palace Prasuti is distressed seeing the light dim down ,she then runs towards Daksh.
On the other hand Daksh taking all his Powers in his hands gets ready to save  Sati.

Prasuti reaches Daksh and sees the powers of Daksh om form of golden light

She folds her hands and utters "Lord,please save Sati ..she is leaving us "

"Nothing will happen to her-look at this ,these are the combined power of my penance and Prajapti-by the touch of this..Sati's Yoga Nidra is gonna break"Prajapti assures."Yeh this also is a truth that after this Prjapati Daksh will remain just Daksh- an ordinary father"he continues

Omg...looks like Mahadev loves Daksh..lucky guy daksh is..everybody literally begged him he didn't open his eyes..when it comes to Daksh he just does it!!

KK Cutting the crap..

Mahadev opens his eyes .

At Satis room..looks like everybody seems to know that Mahadev is gonna come-thus it wore a deserted lookπŸ˜•

Sati every moment bring her near to Chir Yoga Nidra rests in her bed

And there appears Mahadev...in her room ..he looks at her for a while and then moves towards her..his lips giving a half smile.😍
He then gently places his palm on her forehead which cures her

he continues to put his palm on her fore head...he then utters
"Get up Sati"

Sati opens her eyes...she sees Mahadev her beloved in front of her..puttin his hand on her fore head with love in his eyes

As he sees her consciouse he removes his hand..but Sati holds his hand in mid way..she hold his strong hands in hers which fitted perfectly.

In the dim light,with the diyas shining there light,partially -giving the room a golden magical feel..there stands the perfect Mahadev with his hands entwined in hers and there faces gleaming in the golden lights of the diyas.they both stare each other and feel the moment.

Satis eyes gets wet on finding him near her as she wanted..she was overwhelmed to see him,again.

Mahadev has a serene smile adorned on his handsome face.

PRECAP:

"Your hear? That means Father has accepted you" SAti asks Mahadev still holding his hands in hers never wanting to let him leave.

Maahadev nears her .

At the same time Daksh is advancing Sati's room with his so called powers

and there goes the GOOGLY

Daksh sees Sati and Mahadev together

Daksh is seen walking angrily from Sati's room and Sati trying to explain him..that Shiv has come here just to save his position as Prajapati

Thanks for reading

Regards Sia.

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
thanks!

i hate how they delayed Shivji's arrival till the end,

Mahadev may not live by rules but certainly respects that Daksh is part of the system and as the Prajapati he should not forsake his powers

would love to see more love in Mahadev's eyes, poor Sati was soo elated to see him, and he was really hiding sooo much inside!! not cool!
Nice update Sia😊 Shivji was concerned about a father wanting to loose his power & position for his daughter, so he came finally. Sati was saved due to Rishi Kashyap, rishi Dadhichi, Madanike, Nandi everyone's combined efforts.
Shiva has such a bbbiiiggg heart...
bt still Daksh z crossing his limits...
ppphhheewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it wud b gr8 when Daksh will see Sati with Shiva...
all becoz of his stupet Ahankar...

bt i need 2 agree that it wud b actually bcoz of his ahankar that Shiv  and Sati wud unite again...
waiting 4 2morrows epi...
Wow thanks killer shark...πŸ˜ƒ
@ratilal22192 

Thankks for replyin..yeh TRP ke liyee yaar..
Yeh that's the greatness of Mahadev..he takes care of everyone EQUALLY

@Chasmis_31
Thanks for liking it..keep reading :)

@mnx12
Thanks Meenakshi :)
yep Daksh indeed is a great father

@coolfizzy

yep ua right😊

@darknite

thanks for liking it dear

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago