KTLK Written Update: Feb 10, 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Basanti.. thanks for the update.. πŸ€—

n . .erm.. keeping with ur standards.😎. dun tell me ur still watching the show πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

PS: My PARTAAY is still pending.. i hvnt received any reply on my FB wall DEMAND πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Armu4eva

PS: My PARTAAY is still pending.. i hvnt received any reply on my FB wall DEMAND πŸ˜‘
yeh lo...
another party😲...and again without Moi...
I really have to fix this galAngryAngryAngry...

@Bheegi...
thanku for upi...
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Basanti.. thanks for the update.. πŸ€—

n . .erm.. keeping with ur standards.😎. dun tell me ur still watching the show πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Tanu...kaahe ka standards yaar! You do know me too well...only watching on Fridays to do the updates...I read the WU on the other days to keep up! 😳 πŸ˜† The storyline these days is kinda crappy for me. As for a party...tell me when! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by shali

yeh lo...
another party😲...and again without Moi...
I really have to fix this gal😑😑😑...

😑 aai.. party was supposed to b given by Basanti... thas wat she said.. so me asking.. for my share.. of the party spoils πŸ˜‰

dun worry .. u also join moi.. mil-baat-ke khayenge erm party manaenge πŸ₯³

@jaya --- i know πŸ˜† watching the show is testing my patience to the extremes  .. oh god what have they done to a classic πŸ˜’
Thanks basanti for the update.

I am not enjoying mallika, Dr.Ashu and Nidhi. When this show started it had so much potential but now it is going down. Nidhi is shown nothing but to fall into tricks set up by mallika.
Thanx for the update dear.
I too am only following up on the WU.
Story line is totally crappy...just as u say...
Wonder if ever it will change...
Till then its only WU for me
both Ashu n Nihdi alwz tricked by mallu mata ji..god AshNI apply ur MBBS mind