~Shilpa's VM Gallery~ Farewell VM for Gina pg 50 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Shilpa.. Another Gem.. Superb again..⭐️😃
They are both so cute.. Love songs fit them perfectly..😃 Fantastic VM Shilpa.. You rocked today.😛
Thank you very much needed that had a very bad day today
Fabulous VM!!! its just perfect Shilpa !!.. Love all the scenes. thanks alot for this.. 😃
Shilpa, I haven't seen any of your VM's yet 😭 I promise to catch up on them soon. I have read everyones comments and believe me I am waiting to get some time alone to watch in peace😃
AWWW  Stupendactacular!!!!!  Girl, you know always to pick the right sc to to with the flow of the song. What a lovely song... Bol Do Agar Tumhe Pyar Hone Lage 😳. All I can say Pyar tho hona he tha...
Second Vm is also awesome!! What a lovely treat to get rid of monday blues😃. Kabhi tho nazar milao... hai😳iii ...Ahem is exactly feeling the same lol😛

Stupid Cvs will not let Gohem confess so soon 🤢. 

Edited by 5cents - 12 years ago
@ Pyaar to honaa hi tha - The lyrics make so much sense with GoHem.. Great song n scenes...Very Apt ...👍🏼

👍🏼 awesome👏!!!!!! this is only what I can say!!! 😳no other words to describe!!😃
@ Kabhie to Nazar Milao -  I heard this song after ages, used to be a fav of mine.. ❤️ 

Love the song, the lyrics are so appropriate, suitable and depict the shy birds status and state of mind fabulously.. loved the scenes you used... Simply Super !! ⭐️

Thank you for such a wonderful treat... U r an absolute sweetheart 🤗🤗🤗

thanks again for the surprise ... love the VM
Shilpa awesome fantastic VMs⭐️👏

love u dear🤗

superb song selection ... and the scenes were just more than perfect for the lyrics... u r a rockstar⭐️

thank you... what a way to end the weekend 😃