Afsar Bitiya

.-.Afsar of the Week [2] .-.

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
B o n j o u r !

Comment ca va?😎

Why am I talking in French? No clueπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ It's been a looong day. Didn't have any classes today and yet I'm still beat. And no I wasn't being productiveπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ I was thinking of getting straight to the point but then I thought, why deprive you of my randomness?

Oh oh  oh! Who here has watched Agneepath?! If you haven't, go watch it! If you have then woot! I really had to let that outπŸ˜† I swear I should get paid for the amount of publicizing I'm doing for itπŸ˜†

So...nice weather we're having eh?πŸ˜† Best thing I could think of at 12:51 amπŸ˜† K I'll shut up nowπŸ˜†

I am here to present Afsar of the Week #2. That's right we're on #2 already! Exciting stuff no? For those that don't know, AOTW is a way to honor and appreciate the member who's been chosen. They get to feel s p e c i a l and show off for a whole weekπŸ˜ƒ And what's in it for the rest of us? Welll we get to take this opportunity to grill and torture- I mean, get to know them betterπŸ˜†

So who's the lucky duck? Well lets see...

I'm sure I don't need to say she's a Kinshuk fan. Almost everyone here is so that does not help narrow it down does it?🀣

She joined I-F in Nov 2009 and her first post was somewhere in the Bidaai forum

Is a ragvir and nivren fan which proves how much of a Kinshuk fan she is

Her siggy dabba and avi are pinto-afied

Her day of janam is 8th June so go mark that on your calenders. While we're at it, go prepare a gift or two 😎 Since I'm telling you in advance you should've have any excuses on that day🀣

She's an IF-Rockerz

It's none other then

. . . . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . . . .
. . . .

moniluvskinshuk

CongratzπŸ˜ƒ Here's a little something for you to show off:

And a little something to start you off. For questions relating to Afsar Bitiya, give an answer other then Kinshuk🀣

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favourite section on I-F:

Why you visit the Afsar Bitiya Section:

How you landed on the Afsar Bitiya Forum:

Why do you like Afsar Bitiya:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be the bakri-I mean Afsar of the WeekπŸ˜†:

Favourite Actor:

Favourite Actress:

Favourite Character from Afsar Bitiya:

Favourite Shows:

That's it for nowπŸ˜† Congratz once again and enjoy your weekπŸ˜ƒ

- | Afsar Bitiya Dev. Team | -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats moni diii
and enjoy the hto seat
will be back wif questions
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratzzz moni diii u truly deserve it yaar !
will be bac wif sum quest enjoyyy
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Moni

wow you are my afsar of week yipeee. Ab I am gonna drill you 

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG  OMGG I m AOTW ? πŸ˜² . loh ban gayi sabe haath se katna waala Bakra πŸ˜† . Thanks Thanks a lottt .πŸ€— Just can't even describe my hapiness  and shock in words πŸ˜† . Ok then aa jao I m ready to be grilled πŸ˜‰ . Aa Dekhe zaraa Kisme kitna hai Dum πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
 Congrats Monica...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Moni !!!
πŸ‘
I guessed that it was going to you even before I finished reading Ravjot's  post.πŸ˜‰
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratsss Moni dii haiii i was sure its gonna be you ...
would surelyy cum here and grill you ...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats moni...you deserved the title of AB of the week
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ravjot dear Sorry 2 say but U have 2 bear my answers having Kinshuk in it . Can't help it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

So here I go πŸ˜‰

Name : hmmm Should i need 2 tell ? πŸ˜† . Ok it's Monica πŸ˜Š

Age : Ladkiyon se unki umar nahi poochte , BAD MANNERS πŸ˜‰

Birthday : I think U already declared it in a Bhopu . So no need 2 tell it πŸ˜†

Profession : Student 

Hobbies : Net Surfing , Singing (I am good singer ok ?πŸ˜‰ ) , Watching TV (Ofcourse what i can watch it on TV U all can guess πŸ˜† )

How u get started with IF : 

Well I was Googling Kinshuk's pics n I clicked on one pic n I got connected to IF then I went to Bidaai forum . Rest is history πŸ˜³

Your Fav Section on IF : My ever fav section will always be Bidaai forum . We used 2 do loads of loads of fun .I think sanju , Sanhu , shaazi n all defo knows it πŸ˜Š . Loved CCBM forum as well (Got my bestest frend Rachu there ) . right now it's AB forum where I love 2 discuss episodes n enjoy . πŸ˜ƒ

Why you visit Afsar Bitiya Forum : 

I Watch the show so love 2 discuss regular episodes and love 2 read every1's analysis n POV's 

How do u landed on the AB forum : 

I was in dis forum from starting as I already planned 2 watch d show So joined d forum as well when it opened

Why do you like Afsar Bitiya : 

Well honestly speaking I started watchng Ab only n only because of Kinny but I started loving d concept as well . So it's for both reason Concept and Kinshuk ofcourse .πŸ˜‰

Daily Soaps or Movies : 

I am not tht Movie Buff provided It's Salman Khan Movie (Crazy for him πŸ˜³ ) .So Movies if It's salman in it and Daily Soap if Kinshuk Mahajan is there 

Best Friends on IF : 

Humra Sonu Bitwa aka Rachu (Cutie_Nivren ) , Krishnaji aka sanju , Pinkyji aka Sanhu , nidha , saali sahiba aka Shaazi . 

How does it feel 2 b bakra : 

Bakre ko halaal karke pooch rahe ho ki kaisa laga , uske liye Bakre k zinda hona bhi toh zaroori hai πŸ€£ . Well Felt so good n Proud to be AOTW ( bakra ) πŸ˜† . 

Fav Actor : SALMAN KHAN 

Fav Actress : Kareena Kapoor , Katrina and Priyanka . 

Fav Character in Afsar Bitiya : 

Ravjot when U know d ans then whatzz d use of dis ques πŸ˜† . It's none other then my n every1's fav our Pintuji aka DBPS πŸ˜³

Fav Shows : My Ever fav show was Bidaai n will always be bidaai . lovedd CCBM ,JJKN , LRL . MJHT as well . As for now my Fav show is undoubtedly Afsar Bitiya .

Phewww Finally completed . n Once again sorry but U have 2 bear Kinshuk's name in my answers