Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

1 hour ago
Prev Next
Karanvir Bohra:

He is certainly not a new entrant onboard but we'll have to say that he has introduced quite a different trend in town. His portrayal of the over-obsessive and passionate husband, Viraj Dobriyal in Life OK's Saubhagyavati Bhav has made Karanvir Bohra a household name. Despite playing a grey shade, he has a fan following which surprises all a bit. In fact, Karanvir himself finds it a bit hard to believe that his not so lovey-dovey character is liked so much. He is in a happy phase and says that it's all because of the viewers that he gets the confidence to bring more variations to his acts on-screen.
SunShine_A thumbnail

Ladies move over..Men are here to stay.! Indian Television  now has a wave of good looking hunks rolling on your favourite shows.

Aditya Redij (No Aana Iss Desh Lado), Harshad Chopra (Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil), Arjun Bijlani (Miley Jab Hum TumBarun Sobti ( Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon), Kunal Karan Kapoor (Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha)and many other boys from Indian Telly screen are turning into heartthrobs and many hearts are drooling over them.

Viewers and their co-stars are very much impressed with these young lads who possess toned body, great physique, brooding representation and a killer smile. These guys land daily in our living rooms through small screen and do everything that a screen 'hero' can do. They love their ladies, dot on their wives, respect their elders and fight with wicked guys  to protect their girlfriend's.

These TV guys are leaving no stone behind to compete with their silver screen counterparts and even their screen presence is as hot as any big star like SRK, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. Good going guys! Who knows you may hit the big screen someday.

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/642-indian-hotties-are-here-to-stay
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Celebs Thankful Quotes To Their Fans

Harshad Chopra-All thanks and love to my Fans..keep supporting and shedding your love! you all are the only source to my motivation to work!

SunShine_A thumbnail

who's hot & who's not in TV !

HARSHAD CHOPRA (Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?)
 Harshad Chopra, the cute, heartthrob oozes oodles of charm as the nattily turned out Raghav (Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?) Even in something as basic as check shirts and black ganjees teamed with faded blue denim jeans, Harshad's totally dream worthy! 

Designerspeak: Rohit Verma says, "As a former ramp model Harshad knows what kind of outfits work best for him. He knows how to draw attention with colourful shirts and tees. He also has a fab physique and is undoubtedly one of the best dressed men on TV." 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/11669-tellywood-apes-bollywood.htm

Tellywood apes Bollywood!

Monday, April 30, 2012 | 5:39:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments Tellywood apes Bollywood!

Tellywood is known to lift plots and sub tracks from Bollywood and Tellybuzz tries to decipher why….

Our television industry has now started to follow in the footsteps of Bollywood Industry. The stars from television have propelled themselves to the film industry and we have seen Bollywood stars make their way to the small screen. The bond is not restricted to just swapping of stars but also duplication of Bollywood movies storylines.  Many shows have their basic premise taken from some hit Bollywood movies like Life OK's 'Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati bhava?' is a lose adaptation of movie Daraar.

Indian Television shows if not based on an already existing Bollywood movie , have traces of Bollywood madness. There are scenes that have been lifted from movies and are integral part of our Television shows. Scenes like the leads getting lost in the forest have been done to death in our serials and almost all the shows have used this path to bring the leads closer. Leads entering the holy bond matrimony in hatred and then finding true love is a track that has been by popular shows like 'Kutumb' , 'Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam doon? '. The hotel scene of 'jab We Met' has also caught the fantasy of all creative of television shows.

Karan Goddwani , who was super successful playing NK in Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon feels that Bollywood too takes inspiration from everyday life – " The lives we all lead are an inspiration for Bollywood and Television alike. There is a bit of Bollywood everywhere ". We further quizzed him on his favourite Bollywood scene replicated on the small screen and he replied- "It has to be my entry in Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon. It was pretty similar to Shah Rukh Khan's entry in Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gam , pointing the index finger towards the family."

So, what prompts the creatives to include these scenes? Our creatives have fertile minds and are capable of scripting scenes which have a novelty factor and are aesthetically appealing. Tellybuzz spoke to Vikas Gupta, Associate Creative Director with Balaji Telefilms – "We all want to elongate a storyline of a show. It is mandatory to add subtracks and have a little time space. Films clone each other all the time. Kaho na pyar hai is based on Love Story. I don't think there is anything wrong with it and makes it easier to work with."

What is your reaction? Would you rather have same scenes lifted from Bollywood or have creative come up with a different approach?

SunShine_A thumbnail
Life ok stars create dhamaal with CSK players..(article)
Karanvir Bohra

Cricket fever is catching on amongst the masses as the teams now look to race ahead to the top four spots in DLF IPL season 5. At this juncture, Life OK extends its fullest support to the reigning champions of the format, Chennai Super Kings (CSK).

Recently, the cast of their successful show, Dil Se Di Dua..Saubhagyavati Bhava had the pleasant opportunity to travel to the team's home ground, Chennai and cheer the players.Karanvir Bohra aka Viraj, Sriti Jha who plays Jhanvi and Harshad Chopda (Raghav) met the CSK team and interacted with them. In addition to this, the cast of 72 Degrees Northe and Sagar Arts' recently launched show Aasman Se Aage too met the CSK players.

The popular faces of the shows were excited on seeing the big guns of CSK, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Suresh Raina and Ravindra Jadeja. The whole team along with the cast of these two shows had a gala time dancing and singing. Ojaswi Oberoi shook a leg with Suresh Raina and the other team members while Apurva Agnihotri sang a song from his movie Pardes.

Ojaswi shared her experience with Tellychakkar.com stating, "It was fun and we had a great time dancing with the team. Dhoni has this hidden talent, he is a good dancer and this shocked one and all."

Karanvir Bohra said, "It was great fun meeting Dhoni, Raina and Jadeja. I thank the Life OK team to have given this opportunity to meet the 'stars' of cricket."

Harshad Chopda was present at the time of the toss, while Karanvir was given the responsibility of handing over the Man of the Match trophy at the post match presentation ceremony.

Talking about this experience, Karanvir further shared, "I had a very good time interacting with Dhoni. I carried with me this cane that Viraj usually uses in the show. Dhoni took the cane from me, and knighted me as 'Sarvraj' and presented me with the cane (smiles). It was so hilarious."

Tell him that the title holders have their task cut out now, after losing two straight games, and an optimistic Karanvir said, "One needs to fight and fight to find success. I really hope CSK does well in the games to come."

SunShine_A thumbnail
Three things in your purse/Pocket !

Tellybuzz got the telly stars to reveal three things they carry in their purse or wallet….

Television stars are always in a rush. So, Tellybuzz decided to decode what they considered indispensable. We asked them about three things they carry in their purse or pocket :

Harshad Chopra: Wallet and my 2 mobiles.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/11944-three-things-in-your-pursepocket.htm?loggedin=1.

SunShine_A thumbnail
SunShine_A thumbnail

I was scared of people hating me: Karanvir Bohra

Monday, June 18, 2012 | 2:31:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments I was scared of people hating me: Karanvir Bohra

Actor Karanvir Bohra plays an over-possessive and abusive husband in "Saubhagyavati Bhava" and admits that doing an anti-hero role was a risk.

Actor Karanvir Bohra plays an over-possessive and abusive husband in "Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava" and admits that doing an anti-hero role was a risk.

Talking about the apprehension he had before accepting the part in the show, he told IANS: "It wasn't easy. Nobody wants to play an anti-hero. In our society, it's all about being a good boy who people find cute and all.

"After 'Kasauti Zindagii Kay', I wanted to do something better and more challenging. There was no point doing any ordinary show. I knew the role of Viraaj was a bigger challenge. But at the same time, I was also scared of people hating me because of the negative role."

Karanvir, grandson of actor-producer Ram Kumar Bohra, came into the limelight as Prem in Ekta Kapoor's show "Kasautii Zindagii Kay". He was also seen in Aziz Mirza's "Kismat Konnection".

In "Saubhagyavati Bhava", which comes on Life OK, he often gets violent towards his wife Jhanvi, played by Sriti Jha.

Before starting to shoot for the show, he read a lot about this 'condition'.

"It's a condition about which nothing can be done. This opened a lot of avenues how he should be. I started putting my own style, clothing sense and all. I made him stand out even though he is an anti-hero, so people loved him," he said.

Even with the entry of Harshad Chopra (Raghav) in the show, Karanvir is not at all insecure about the significance of his role. "It's a love triangle. Everyone has their own role. We three are the pivotal characters so nothing will get affected," he said.

Talking about the violence depicted on the show, he said: "We can't show all the violence and everything on screen. We just suggest it happens and generally don't show the gory details. But once the violence increases, we will have to show it in some way."

As far as films go, he will be seen as the male lead in Hemant Madhukar's upcoming film "Mumbai 125 Kms" opposite Pakistani actress Veena Malik. It is expected to release in August.

"Right now I am finishing shooting for 'Mumbai 125 kms'. Vedita Pratap Singh is also in the film. Madhukar is from south and he has made a couple of Telugu films," he added.

Actors should branch out into other things as well, suggests Karanvir and adds that he sees himself as a commodity and tries to sell himself. After working in films and television serials, he now wants to make movies.

"An actor needs to diversify his capabilities and sell himself as a business. I am a commodity and I sell myself to the audience. It's important for actors to branch out in other businesses. There will be filmmaking in the future for me," he said. 

Link- https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12019-i-was-scared-of-people-hating-me-karanvir-bohra.htm

SunShine_A thumbnail

Harshad Chopra in Lucknow

Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Jun 26, 2012, 12.16PM IST
Read More:TV Actor|Harshad Chopra
Harshad Chopra in Lucknow
Harshad signing autographs
Television actor Harshad Chopra is one cool man, literally! Harshad, who was recently in Lucknow to promote a social cause of violence against women, had to bear the hot and humid weather of Lucknow. 

But the dude maintained his calm despite sweating profusely. "I didn't expect Lucknow to be this hot. Meri poori shirt bheeg gayi hai. Fans and coolers toh kaam hi nahi kar rahe hai yahan. But it is okay. Hum actors ko aadat hoti hai garmi sehne ki as there is no AC on our sets also," smiled Harshad, happily signing autographs for his fans and getting clicked with them too.