10/02/2012 WU: FakeBook account Hacked Who did It?

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Cc, Gulgule,Gopi and Sirjee walk into the chowki and gulgule explaining CC that the shoes behind the door were walking,Sirjee says that the Cyber Cafe is linked to this case, Now Chidhi enters, Gopi says "well ab ho gya kya is da kahein usne pooch to nahi liya kya mujhse karogi bhyah is da"πŸ˜†. The girl asks Gopi is he messaging her on facebook now CC asks what was the message Chidhi tells her the message "Let's get married", Gulgule and Gopi asks what is the plan? CC tells Gulgule and Gopi to cut the line(wire) of the internet connection in the Cyber Cafe and tells that Sirjee will fix the internet connection. 

At night massom near his car takes out a laptop from car opens and starts typing CC sees him and then CC thinks he is the guy who messages Chidhi on fakebook, the guy enetrs his car and the car does not start and then he decides to walk, CC follows the guy and sees that the Cidhi is with the guy now, now CC catches the guy and starts beating the guy and takes him behind the wall and beats him, now Chidhi tells him that the house is his boyfriends house and CC asks why is the guy with Chidhi and he tells that he supports her. CC asks who did you send the message to and then he tells her that he messaged Chidhi, and CC tells them to leave to their own houses, Next morning in the barber shop a guy is getting his hair done then Gopi and Gulgule enters and they are near the Internet box from where the connection goes from, Now the power goes off as Gulgule cuts the wire and they all go to Gulgule and gopi and asks them did they cut the wire? Gugule replies yes.Now Gulgule tries to join the wire and they both get a shockπŸ˜†, in a room a girl typing on the computer, in the Cyber cafe Sirjee in disguise as a internet fixer then the owner asks Sirjee to fix the internet, in chowki CC beating Gopi and Gulgule then Sirjee enters and Sirjee stops them, CC asks what happened in the Cyber Cafe, then he says that the Internet connection was also cut by Gulgule.Sirjee tells that he could not the line that was going through the ground. 
 CC enters at night with the team,Chidhi and massom and his wife, the girl is there on the computer, Sirjee cuts the internet line and then CC tells her that she told sirjee to cut the internet and then CC asks why did she hacked the account, She confesses that she got help from someone and hacked the account and then She says that she was in love with Massom and then she decided to interfere in massom's marriage life and then Chidhi applogies to masoom and his wife asks for appology and then everyone leaves except CC and Sirjee and then he tells CC he had not Paratha from her and she tells him Timepass pandit she leaves and comes back and says "care for some chinese" and the episode ends with Sirjee smiling πŸ˜ƒ and Blushing β˜ΊοΈ

Hope you guys likes my update πŸ˜Š

Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Great update Aditi. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Great update Aditi. πŸ‘

Thank you Sri πŸ˜ƒ
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊

Why is BP taking so long in finally admitting it? I'm sure he knows CC likes him as well.

Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks for the update 😊

Why is BP taking so long in finally admitting it? I'm sure he knows CC likes him as well.

Thanks I say that BP should confess it because I'm sure CC also loves him 😊
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What about those 6 months? Remember, once Gulgule gave a challenge to CC that BP will confess his love in 6 months? Are those 6 months still going on, or are they over and forgotten?
i guess creative team just left it there and forgot about the six months that's what i think