Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 11 Feb 2012...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Mods if someone post written update'. Throw away mine'.Updaters hope you don't mind...

Dear readers,  English isn't my language nor Hindi so please forgive my mistakes'.

Repeat: Shiva appearing and looking at sati before he touches her head and awakes her'

Sati holds his hands ( cute moment)...

She gets up for the bed and ask him (very happy) if Daskh has accepted him...

Shiva explains her that he came cause he cares about her and  Daskh...who  was about to give up his powers and right as Prajapati...he ask her why would she give up a father like that (who loves her so much) for him'and advice her to forget him cause it will bring her sorrow and tears...

Daskh walks in and sees Shiva disappearing...he yells at sati...and walks off...sati follows explaining to him that Shiva came to save his path...while Daskh walks off...'prashuti who saw all..blast at Sati telling that the path off Prajapati is not dependent off Shiva and orders her to go to her room...while she follows her hubby aka Daskh...

Daskh is about to give up his path ...but prahuti stops him by explaining that it won't be in favor off everyone...Daskh (Ego) is refusing it... Prashuti explains to him he won't be able to protect Sati and nor will he be able to get back for his father's (Brahma) insult...meanwhile  Shiva played his game very well (twisted mind off a twisted couple)...cause without powers he (daskh) will be depended off Shiva...She advice him to take care of Mandakini first cause she is Shiva's spy (Bond 007)...

Chandrama is remembering the insult by  Daskh...Mohini or rohini (let me check) comes in and he demands her to pack her bags cause they are leaving...Mohini or Rohini calms him  down...cause she don't want her dad to get more upset...and doesn't wants to lose her maayka...

Mandakini is dressed as a Yogni and pray's to Shiva...she explain that she is fulfilling her promise she made to him (in return off Sati's wellbeing) ...Sati walks in and is sad to see her like that...Mandakini tells her not to be sad nor regret her faith cause she (Sati) gave her the way to Mukti... and Shiva's bhakt cannot stay in a palace... Mandakini gives her (Sati) the responsibility off Shiva(both him and Shivling😉😃)...while she ( Mandakini) walks to the Shivling...Daskh and prashuti arrive and calls out her name in anger...

Precap: Daskh telling how he is gone destroy the Shivling...

Edited by shali - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update...not a bad one I should say :)...you did a wonderful job
Originally posted by moon.beam

Thanks for the update...not a bad one I should say :)...you did a wonderful job
ooohhh thanku😳🤗...
During the Prasuti-Daksha scene, I believe she mentioned that they have 60 daughters. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time that this number has been mentioned on this show. The funny thing is that the count of 60 daughters is supposed to include the 27 married to Chandra and yet on this show he has only 2 wives. 😆
nice update. her name is Ragini not mohini😳