Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone here is into wattpad? I just got the app and it looks amazing but I'm trying to find good storis, any recommendations?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh I'm like addicted to Wattpad!! And I hate it because I start a story and really get into it that I can never put my phone down. The result is I'm up all night and don't get much sleep.

Anyway, I don't know what genres you're into but the following are some of my favorites:

The Lost Boys

Finding Grace

To Save a Kingdom

Conduit

Freaks of Greenfield High

She's Bad News (That one's on hold :( I really wanted to read ahead).

Live us Blind

Playing Evelyn

All the Wrong Reasons
Tani91 thumbnail
^thanks...willl check them out

I've read only one story so far and on the process of reading the second one...surprisingly they're both of the romance genre (and I'm not really into that much) but these are written really well
-Mystery- thumbnail
That's the funny thing about Wattpad. Many of the ones I loved were of the romantic genre.. and I'm not a big fan of this genre, but can't help it. Some of the writers are brilliant there.

Which one did you read?
Tani91 thumbnail
I've only read one...it's called Just A Kiss it was really written well because the story itself was nothing special but the writer did a great job with the characters and their buildup and everything which made it enjoyable

now I'm reading one called Kissing Booth which is the same way, the story seems nothing special but the way it's written is really good so its addictive
-Mystery- thumbnail
Oh, cool.. haven't read those... Honestly, right now I'm just avoiding the Wattpad app like plague.. once I load more, I just won't stop reading and gotta get so much done. ðŸ˜³

One thing I don't like is that a good number of the stories are about werewolves and vampires, both I simply can't stand.
Tani91 thumbnail
hahha I noticed that too...that's why I try to find random stories about teenagers to avoid vampires and werewolves😵
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi I recently got wattpad app and i find it really good but some of the stories are not completed which can get annoying :S 
Tani91 thumbnail
^I know...that's how I am with fanfic.com

But luckily the ones I've read are completed
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tani91

^I know...that's how I am with fanfic.com

But luckily the ones I've read are completed

I know! really am impatient as hell! If i like a book it'll be finished by the next day ðŸ˜† oh and i read The kissing Booth I love it!😳 If you have any other really good completed ones please do share =)