Buzz all around!! Media needs a break!! Or WE? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aria009hera

Love ur Post Rish!! 

Its high tym media stopped wid all dis crap.. nd CVs nd Palki gave us an IV regarding wats next!!! 

Exactly...Its high time we need an explanation...Since that friday we can't concentrate on any bloody thing...that Friday needs to be Eliminated soon!!!!! 😡
i need a break from media too and yeah well said it is all B***S*** and hate it and lol shantannu and palki the biggest joke of the century
Originally posted by luv_arsha

totally agree with you rishita this media is creating nonsense these days
only interview of palki or shakti can shut the mouth of media
Yeah...Status updates and crew members posting utter rubbish is not acceptable..we need aN INTERVIEW...is it so difficult to understand? 😕
I really don't think that way!
Originally posted by namylovkriyansh

i agree fully rishita.what is all this 
they have come up with a;l rubbish
shakti mohan the winner of DID2 our dancing diva getting jealous from an another actress...all rubbish..come on they are not so immature to do all these stupid stuff
and most hilarious one was palki maam nad shantanu...i dont  knw why dont people get the truth first ,they come with such abnormal things...please before saying anything first no the truth...kunwar amar leaving the  show,are you people insane why would he leave the show..shakti left the show because she wanted to go for dance training,,is there any reason for amar to leave the show..no there is no reason...why would he leave the show...
these news are just rubbish for us nothing else...

LOVE YOUR POST RISHITA..AWESOME👏
Exactly Namy... we have already swallowed the bitter agony of Shakti's abrupt decision but why the hell are they torturing us by saying that Amar is too leaving? Ammy is no Loser...he aren't a Quitter...and moreover he worships his work...And D3 has given him so much name,fame and respect!!!! So media should think 100 times before uttering anything!!
And yeah..SHAKTI LEAVING COZ OF SNEHA is insane!!!! 🤢
Originally posted by kumjoo

Well we got some really Funny rumors ...Palki and Shantanu was something Unimaginable lol...Media bhi na Sochne me Majboor Kar deta hai LOLZ...

Media deffo needs a Break...or else we need a break from D3...
Really true... All bullshit!!!
And Palki and Shan is something beyond STUPIDITY as said before...BULLSHIT!!!! Is Palki some enchanter ...enchating over Karan, den Amar and now Shan.. LOL... 

And true...Media needs a freaking break ASAP!
Guys don't waste time thinking about such random bekaar crappy articles!!

Just think of it as free publicity and chuck it !! =P !!
Originally posted by krittika23

Guys don't waste time thinking about such random bekaar crappy articles!!

Just think of it as free publicity and chuck it !! =P !!
We hope we could!!!
Being an ArSha fan...I can't...and I guess you are a tanha fan...and i wonder how are u controlling urself?