Uravugal

Uravugal Feb 13 - 17 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  13 / 2/ 12 Episode No  686 (Aama, rommbbaa mukkiam )

Vote of thanks for VVI Krish - why?? Because he rescued Swetha and her baby -
antha Vote of thanks ai veetu kku Ulle vaichikka koodathu??? Hakkam, atheu epdi??
All important things should happen only in the nAdu theru - or in the portico !!!! And
by the way, this is Swetha's house right?? VVI Krish inge kooda nuzhaiya mattaraa???
Rojaaa adangudi adangu - neeyum un anavasiya queries um !!!!
Mangu aunty apologizes for being rude to VVI, Visa aunty kooda apologizes. PILS grad pathi sOllave vendaam - Mookale ye pEsi kOlai panraanga  " in spite of my telling you to keep away from the family, you still brought light in to our lives " Finally acceptance speech from VVI - "Anni, you are like a mom to me, you have every right to scold me. Though we are all separated now, we are all together in our hearts ( amma Roja vaale thaangalai intha senti dialog , ithunga word / sword fight ai paarkaathavalaa Ava?? ) Please take care of both the babies , they are the real sOthu of Mugs " ( aama pa , nichiyama sollanum, illatta marupadi they will lose the babies and adiyai pidi da Bharatha Batta nnu story will start - yet again !!) In all this Mugs shows an expression which clearly states " Dey, un drama le ithu yethania yaavathu act?? VVI leaves the arena. Paavam , antha spy Raja, phone panni panni nOndhu pOittar ( You are not alone sonny boy, inge Oru gumbale nOndhu kidakku !!)

Raja is dilly dallying - enge VVI kku 1000 problems , phone ai eppO eduppar?? Rajendran gets
irritated and asks " Yov, car ai repair pannu nna phone le enna cootchi cooing??" Raja says that he just knows driving " engine problem laam mechanic thaan attend pannanum" ( yovv, unga mechanic summa yya, VVI thaan , no hero ) Rajendran orders Raja to set right the vehicle and come home " I need to go now and finish the registration " Takes an auto and goes with the money. Finally VVI picks up Raja's call and gets to know the scenario " enna Sir, nalla chance ai kOttai vittu ttinga??" VVI sings " Ondra renda problems, ellam Sollave
life time pOruma?? Raja, unnai spy yaay vaithene , vizhayam Oothikicche "
  Robbery plan postponed . Intha Thirupura Sundari um Sudha vum panra kOdumai thaangalai da Sammy. Meena orders ghee roast from Sudha cafe. Vishnu is reading the paper. Thirupu comes and start her athaan pOthaan dialog -Vishnu decides to educate her and tells her that she is having some illusions about previous birth " apdiyellam illai, ok?? Samatha unga veetukku pOdi chellam, I am not your hubby , I already have a scheming wife who tortures me, my mother and the viewers, gotcha?? " Thirupu nalla mandai mandai yai Aaatttitu , finally warns " say any thing ... but never say that you are not my hubby, If i am annoyed, I do not know what I will do..." Looks at Meena who is happily waiting for her ghee roast.

Vishnu refuses to accept ownership and Thirupu goes to Meena - Does the Atina act - vera enna?? Damaal Damaal muttal thaan - wait , wait...she bangs Meena's head on the wall -
athaane , ava enna kirukka, thaane muttikka?? Athukku thaan inge Roja, Atina, Eclat ellam irukkOme !!! To cut a long story short, Sudha comes and rescues " I accept that you are Vishnu's wife , leave athai " Vishnu decides to spare the wall but hits his head by his hands and leaves. Sudha smiles - aama amma, Everest scale pannitte nee, intha smile romba mukkiam thaan - Thirupu goes to Meena who is nursing her wounds and asks for money
" all this drama is only to chase Sudha away !! " Meena shoos her away and laments " Sontha selavile sooniyam ...ithu thaana??" Sathya's deputy, the lady who ran away from the Kurukshethram has called the police - looks like Sathya is dead - Roja is not sure , serial le ellarum Phoenix - ten years kazhichu kooda YuirOda varuvaanga !!!! Police gets to know that it was VVI Krish who sent Sathya to La La Land - antha amma convenient aa baby kidnap issue ellam hide panniduthu !!!!

Freeze

Updates by atina

Tuesday , February 14th, episode 687
Update by atina

Police are questioning the lady who camwe with Sathya...Lady tells that Swetha was calling the man who hit Sathya as "Krishnan". SI  asks the constable to call for ambulance and carry on with other formalities.

Meenu ias praying in the pooja room...to help her. Suda asks Meenu about the menu of the day...but she realises that meenu is having mouna viratham...somehow...they both have conversation in sign language and decides to make pooti and masalaa...
Meenu is watching songs on TV...Suda comes with poori maavu...and this loosu ponnu aklso comes there...she grabs half of the the poori maavu from suda as it is her duty to make poori for her purushan...Song changes to punnagai mannan...poo vizhi kannn...Suda enjoys the song...This loosy does not like that...they bot  starts fighting..with words...and finally they start throwing the poori maavu balls to each other...When they stop fighting...they notice meenu's face with all the poori maavu balls...( kadavuleh...dmaal...damaal) Meenu ends her mouna viratham shouts and goes away from there.

Krish's house...Gayu consoles Krish...telling<" it is ok...though you could not get that money from Rajendran...you saved Swetha and the baby...so dont worry" Paro also tells the same...Since krishna is so good...God somehow will give that money to tem back...

Here comes a team of police to arrest Krishna...The SI tells," We are rresting you for beating up Sathya  and killing him" ( SO sathya is dead???) As gayu and PAro cry...police take Kish to the jeep...

In AZ's house...for the first time Visa is talkiing goodf about krish...and AZ is so proud to hear that...here comes the sad PAro...she explains to them about krish's arrest...

Paro goes on crying...AZ consoles her telling<" annee...what is this Krishnana is also my son...dont worry I will bring him back from the police..." PAtro rplies," I you do that I will be very happy" she cries and leaves from there...as Visa ad AZ stand and watch her leave...

Updates by Swash

Wednesday  Feb 15, 2012 - Episode No  688

Naan patta kadan ethanaiyO bhoomiyil irukku

Adhil update kadan ethanai naaL bhaakki irukkO

Innum bhaakki irukkO?

Innikku yaar moonjiyil muzhichEnO, indha serialla sudha moonji dhaan first.

Madam is making ishtrrrong kaappi for the strongest mil. Comes and gives it to her and Mil asks abt the coffee potency, sugar factor and milk thickness and is abt to take a sip when fake DIL comes and Gives her another cuppa, saying she has the right. Fight ensues and fearing a repeatu of chapathi maavu incident (face all plastered with it), Meena Decides to drink both cups one after the other.

And akshaya paathiram kELvi pattirukkEn, idhu akshaya tumbler pOla irukku (akshaya thridhiyil vaanginadhO?) kudikkiraaL kudikkiraaL neelagiri coffee estate ellai varaiyil kudithu kondE irukkiraaL. Maybe sottu sottaaga kudichaaLO ennavO? Both DILs observe this with glee.

They come back to the kitchen and Sudha complains that TPS didn't use a good opportunity to create more action but the latter says, wait and watch, look at MIL, she shd start dancing anytime now. True to that, Meena fidgets in her sofa, runs to the bathroom (idhu ethanai cinema copy), runs and runs again and again.

To cut long trips short, this was the result of 10 diarrhea tables in each cuppa. She collapses in Sudha's bed and again torture thru' massaging her legs by DILS. She stops them at last, unable to take it. Enna kodumai Kumaran?

Swetha's mom brings her husband to speed (avarum speedum indha maadhiri dhaan sErkkalaam, illaati sariyaana slowpoke avar) abt Paramaatma saving Sweths and kid and both biwis and Mugs are in attendance when Al Gates comes there, singing bhaja govindam (sorry, krishna's arumai perumai) and how as a result is now in jail, charged with Sathya's murder. (enna, Krishna paramaatvaavadhu, sathyathai kolai paNradhaavadhu, satru kooda porundhavE illaiyE - thinks both biwis), Mugs gives a Saguni smile, plays mental sokkattaan and says he deserves it;

if he killed, then he has to pay for it; he will not lift a finger to help him and this is what he will get for all his atrocities;

Al Gates is incensed, curses son and rushes to offer his 2 cents to the inspector. Both biwis are in shock.

Police station (kuthagaikku eduthiruppaaLO?), Maha Vishnu accompanied by Gayu and a lawyer (looks like a thEngai moodi lawyer, fresh out of PaLLipat law school) comes to find out bail opportunity for Krishna.

Inspector says case solid against Krishna and shows them photos of Sathya dead. Romba thEvai. Al Gates comes and pleads but of no avail. Inspector says they have eye witness and so bail is difficult. Lawyer says never mind, I am so good that I will get him out by any means. (ivanai paarthEle ivan jail uLLa irukka vEndiya case maadhiri irukku. Maybe he plans to substitute himself in Krishna's place?) They get his permission to talk to Krish who says he didn't hit Sathya that hard. All he did was save Swetha and kid and relates all that happened.

Local Sherlock Holmes (Gayu) zeroes in on his statements and says, wait u say u hit him and he fell down on a rock and hit his forehead, are you sure he didn't fall backward and got hit in the back of the head? No, says Krishna, I am sure abt that; Bingo, says Sherlock, in the pictures we saw, we see that he was bleeding in the back of his head; so someone must have come after you left and finished him off;

Lawyer decides then and there to appoint Gayu (imagines himself Perry Mason with Della Street and Paul Drake rolled into one in the form of Gayu) as his right hand and says, madam, u r brilliant, enakku indha pointu oNNu pOdhum, case-I pichi odharida maattEn, I will bring him out. All of them take piriyaa vidai and Krishna turns back to admire his surroundings (cell-la dhaan)'

Thodarum...

Updates by Swash

Thursday  Feb 16, 2012 - Episode No  689

Gayu and gang leave Krishnan in a pensive mood. At Swetha's parents residence, the wives are petting their respective 1 year lookalike newborns (chithra's actually sits upright on her lap!!!!). They could have at least shown a slide ' oru varushathirkku piRagu-nu. Mugs comes in, Chiths glares at him but Sweths asks how can he be so heartless.

Not once but twice did Krishnan save Swetha and now her kid too. Still Mugs suspect K? that is atrocious. 'ennandri kondraarkkum uivundaam uivillai, sei nandri konda magaRkku'' is her mantra. Chiths for her pangu comes and says, I went to the extent of going to his house and asking him to stop interfering in the name of help. Inspite of that, he saved Swetha and baby. Idhukku mElayum you are like this? But Mugs says, I don't care what he did, but he took the one kOdi which he has to return. Even saving you is a drama. He will spend a pristine 5 years in life on a 7 year imprisonment charge for murder and will come out coz of his good behaviour and then will happily retire with my money. Ivanukku mooLai mooLai nu oru grey matter irukkaa illaiyaa? Why would an idiot go to jail to spend 5 years and then come out and spend that money? He says I don't care even if I lose you two in the process. I will hound him and get my money back. Both wives are shocked.

Swetha's baby is crying but Swetha is in her own world. Chiths comes by and konjings the baby and asks Swetha abt her state.

Swetha suddenly gets up and says, I have to take some decisions now. Promise me you will take care of my kid as your own. Chiths says, of course but why? Sweths says just promise and Chiths does. Sweths wants to be left alone to think some more.

Result - She goes to the police station (all dressed up) and confesses to Sathya's murder. Inspector says really? And she tells him that she will confess all.

Writer writes down her statement. She tells him that due to innumerable torture given by Sathya, after Krishna saved her from him, seeing Sathya coming at Krishna again, she pushed him hard and he hit his head against a cement pillar and got hurt in the back of his head. And that is how he must have died. (iva enga photo paartha?)

Tells him that Krishnan is innocent and to release him. Inspector looks at her statement and tells her that only the court will decide based on evidence and locks her up.

Her parents come to the police station and tell them that their daughter can't hurt a fly and she is not a killer and that she is a green bodied person (pacha odambukkaari, ippo dhaan puLLai pethava yadayadayada). Inspector says, she came on her own free will and they go talk to her. She tells them that she has to do praayachitham or she will be nandri marandhavaL. Begs her dad to hire a hotshot criminal lawyer (again, iva enga andha thEngaaimoodi lawyer paarthu ivan pappu vEgaadhunu asked for a new lawyer?) to bring Krishna out and to frame Swetha herself.

Dad and Mom shocked but she tells them she has asked Chithra to take care of her baby and has no doubt that Chiths will do so with love and under no circumstance, the parents should take that child away from Chiths (enna nallava-nu sollittaangappaa). nejamaavE good character dhann and consistent from the start. Dad and mom shocked. Dad takes leave and mom stares at her daughter behind bars. (asappula namma Metti Oli Rajam behind bars maadhiri oru pheelingu..orE sandhOsam pOnga. Thirumurugan seiyya thavariyadhai inga Kumaran seidhu vitta maadhiri oru magizhchi..)

..thodarum…….

Updates by Janu

Friday,   17/2/2012
Episode - No  690

Chittu telling Mugs that Swetha left her baby and surrender herself at police station to help apavi Krish. Mugs scold Chittu and Swetha for their stupidity . Chittu replied back saying that Swetha has nandri ullam and humanity in herself thats the reason she is doing this, but on the other hand Mugs just keep blaming Krish and never show any nandri feels towards him.
Az uncle, for his pangu also saying about Krish thiyagam. Mugs screams at his family member for advicing him to help Krish.

Meena asks TPS to act according to her script otherwise she just can leave her house. TPS tell her that she cant leave the house just like that, Visnu will suspect . Then Meena tells her how to talk to Vishnu.
 Meena left to bath. Sudha came there and TPS told her about meena plan. Sudha ask her to follow her mamiyar plan and then to return back the next day to continue. Meena overhead their talks and rushes out. She scold TPS and Sudha and slapped TPS.
TPS slapped Meena back and pushes her down. She threathen Meena that she will reveal everything in nadutheru if Meena doesnt pay her as per her initial plan. Tps left the house  telling meena to pay her. Meena started to scold Sudha and both of them fight with revealing each other previous stupid acts... Thanks god,,, all this fights was heard by Vishu who is standing at the door.
He screamed at Sudha and Meena to behave so cheaply and make the house hell. He scold both them furiously... Sudha apologies to Vishnu and promises that she will never do anything against her mamiyar ever again and meena also saying the same.. (hope both mara mandai will hold their words)

Mugs visits Swetha at the lock-up. As usual he scold Swetha for taking decison without refering to him first. He said Swetha never think about manam mariyadai and her conditions. Swetha answer him back telling that Mugs never take any initiative to solve the problem created by Satya, but always blame Krish who helps her alot.. She said that she cant be like Mugs and she has mana sachi and humanity in her , thats why she took this decision. Mugs tell her that Krish is pavi and everyone still not realising it.. Swetha said itsMugs who has no good attitude and humanity in his mind. Brainless Mugs doesnt want to listen Swetha explaination... FREEZE

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanls for the update Roja...SOrry for the delay in posting tuesday update...
I really hope this meenu episode will come to an end soon...thaanga mudiyallai paa
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Thalai

Sathya - nee nejamma seththutiyaa??!!  

Krishnan - neenga pOgaatha abacus school la enrol seyya chollunga.  adhE kambiya count seyya bore adikkudhunu specify paNNunga.

I do not like wasting food - whether raw or cooked.  Eclat - unakku pidichchaa enna pidikaatta enna - indhaa pidi episodenu kudukkuraanga, appram enna pEchchu...

atina thumbnail
thanks roja for reserving for friday...anyway Janu has reserved...so problem solved...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Swash.

So my next trip to the library will look for Perry Mason books.  Has been quite a while since I re-read them!!

Krishna, Mukundha... paattu will sing tomorrow...
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks all for the updates. 
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thalai, Swash and Janu, thanks for the updates. Police station yethO picnic spot mathiri aagi pOchu !!! Nattu killed Sathya?? Roja the detective is all set to believe that theory. Oru vazhiya Sudha - Tirupu - Meena story over aa??? Habbbaa
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Swash & Janu

indhaangappa - Krishna mukundha song as promised...

Krishna, Mukundha, AZ sir-E
Krishna  Mukundha AZ sir-E
karuNai illaiyE indha uRavin kadhaiyilE
mandai kaanjudhE  revenginaal thaanE  (Krishna)

Sathyavin pin thalaiyil kizhinjudhu oru muzham
keezhE vizhundhu moochchum kaaNum
Nattuvin kai vaNNam
IF-il silarukku thONum
Sathya setthu appram Rajendranum seththu
viewersum updatersum paavam Gopala       (Krishna)
atina thumbnail
Roja...I was too busy on monday...just managed to do PS pictures...but then I did not get any spare time after that maa...Sorry monday update is woithour pictures...
mannika vendugiren...
😭
atina thumbnail

Habbaa...usss...ooohhh...mmm

oru vazhiyaaga intha Meenu "commedy" scene is over I guess...!!

paaduvomeh...palli paaduvomeh...
aanantha sudanthiram adainthu vittom endru...
paaduvomeh..."

aamaa...palli...yaa...pallu vaa?
Edited by atina - 12 years ago