Discussion of the Week: Favourite JeeMan scenes <3

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't usually make topics like this but boredom got the best of me 😛 Plus I think we have got some absolutely mesmerising scenes between the Behnas. I'm not lying when I say I've loved each and every scene of theirs, even the smallest of moments like when their hands parted during the Maata ki Chowki are etched in my mind. There have been some real stand out scenes between the two which I think have really highlighted what their bond and the show is all about.

So in no particular order...

1) The FIRST episode was most probably the best pilot episode I've seen of any show. It didn't waste no time in laying the foundation of what this show is all about. The scenery was breathtaking and the entire sequence of JM on the Ram/Laxman jhula (bridge) still remains unforgettable. The coin toss is their trademark and of course the first ghaat sequence which foreshadowed the future storyline i.e. how Jeevika will be Manvi's saviour.

2) The scene after Beeji scolds JM for switiching identities in front of Viren and Virat. This scene tugged my heart big time because we go to see how unbearable Manvi finds it when Jeevika is upset with her. Her tongue-in-cheek humour while hurting was another highlight 'Agar aap mujhse baat nahi karogi toh mein mar jaoogi...dukh ke maare aur bhook ke bhi' 🤣. We had our teesri behen Dabbu too who ate all of Manu's paneer! All in all a very heartwarming scene.

3) Humein Tumse Pyar Kitna: Totally unique and heartfelt. Jeevika who isn't very vocal about her feelings expressing her love for Manu through this song. It's amazing how conventionally romantic tunes have changed meaning when picturised on JM (this and KHNH)

4) LAST DAY OUT in Hrishikesh. Do I need to say anything?? I could never get tired of watching this episode. In fact I remember the date too (11.11.11...not hard really). Just non-stop Jeevika-Manvi chemistry at it's best.

5) Night Ghaat scene: Later on that day when Jeevika realises that she doesn't know how to say bye to Manvi. One of the most beautifully shot scenes, despite the dubbing it really touched you because you just felt this undying love between the two individuals.

6) Kal Ho Na Ho sequence: Pure Magic!! Who knew the song would look so convincing on a sibling pair? So many overwhelming emotions from both sisters in this scene and Krystle & Nia were so fantastic in this sequence as if they were really feeling the emotions of Jeevika & Manvi. I can't praise them enough.

7) Door separation: I didn't know what else to call it but the door has played a symbolic role during the separation between the two. Acting was brilliant and once again you saw the heart-wrenching effect JM have on each other

8) JM's reunion on VDay: Yep the scene we saw on Friday and to me, it kind of had this spiritual feel to it. Just the look on their faces upon seeing the other was enough to give goosebumps. The way Manvi touched Jeevika's face and the latter closed he eyes as if really feeling feeling that connection was surreal.  It almost felt other-worldly...soul stirring moment. Or maybe that's just me =))

Phew the post turned out longer than expected. Any views on your favourite moments?
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WOW ... yaar loved all their scenes...AWESOME...!!!!

if i have to chose - Their bachelors party...and the kal ho naa ho sequence...is my favourite...!!!!
the 13 gifts scene...was lovely too...
Also the bidaai...scene...coz out there...Viren an the entire Vadhera family witnessed...how difficult it is for Jeevika to go away frm manvi..!!!!
Also everytime...They say...behen hoon main tumhari...khoon ka rishta hai humara...they are super cute..!!!

Also i love all Jeeman scenes which include Viren...i m sure u understand why..!!!

KrysNia - fab work girls...keep rocking..!!!!
Edited by tara_211 - 12 years ago
SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post! I love all of the scenes between them. 
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is the one question I will never be able to answer. 

I have enjoyed and loved all their scenes and I just can't choose a few of them. All of them, even the smallest scenes  that usually go unnoticed stand out to me. All of their scenes are special to me, so ya, this one time, I just cannot choose...it's hard, almost impossible. 😳
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara_211

WOW ... yaar loved all their scenes...AWESOME...!!!!

if i have to chose - Their bachelors party...and the kal ho naa ho sequence...is my favourite...!!!!
the 13 gifts scene...was lovely too...
Also the bidaai...scene...coz out there...Viren an the entire Vadhera family witnessed...how difficult it is for Jeevika to go away frm manvi..!!!!
Also everytime...They say...behen hoon main tumhari...khoon ka rishta hai humara...they are super cute..!!!

Also i love all Jeeman scenes which include Viren...i m sure u understand why..!!!

KrysNia - fab work girls...keep rocking..!!!!

Of course the 13 gifts scene which has inspired other shows too 😛 The only reason I didn't mention that scene was because it was more edited than I had hoped for but still it's a beautiful scene no doubt <3

Behen hoon tumhari...khoon ka rishta hai hamara= THE Dialogue of the show!! Without a doubt.

Haha I know Tara ;) Viren-Jeevika-Manvi scenes are ultra cute!!
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

This is the one question I will never be able to answer. 

I have enjoyed and loved all their scenes and I just can't choose a few of them. All of them, even the smallest scenes  that usually go unnoticed stand out to me. All of their scenes are special to me, so ya, this one time, I just cannot choose...it's hard, almost impossible. 😳

You somehow reminded me of another scene which I love to death! The engagement sequence where Viren is promising to look after Jeevika and how she is his life now...the unsaid glances between the two sisters were WOW!! It was one of the first scenes I had seen of the show and that's when I realised that these two share something special. Manvi was having to let go of her life and Jeevika knew this was hurting her. 

The poignancy really gets to me. It's sad when the small things go unnoticed because they actually add even more depth to JM's relationship. Like the Jeevika teardrop/glucose bottle transition was brilliantly done. Even when the two look at each other, it's like instant chemistry so I'm with you...it's really hard to choose! :(
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the  first  episode  was  amazing...
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Of course the 13 gifts scene which has inspired other shows too 😛 The only reason I didn't mention that scene was because it was more edited than I had hoped for but still it's a beautiful scene no doubt <3

Behen hoon tumhari...khoon ka rishta hai hamara= THE Dialogue of the show!! Without a doubt.

Haha I know Tara ;) Viren-Jeevika-Manvi scenes are ultra cute!!

agree the scene was super edited...but the gesture was super sweet...lolzzz!!!

-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My fav scenes are the latest V-day scene..and also jeevika's last day in rishekesh scene..the scene where jeevika is throwing rice..though i love all the JeeMan scenes,these 2 scenes made me forget the entire world while watching them.. ❤️

I have also a request..we saw many heartwarming scenes of JeeMan..so can anyone upload their best scenes on youtube..??plz...like ''Jeevika Maanvi-best behna scene#1,2,3..etc..
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome ...well quoted , those are my favorites too!!!!!
my most favorite is the way they cry and hug each other... its so so loving 🤗