Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 12.02.2012 Madanike leaves

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
mein aa gai😛
Prasuti is on her Shadyantra Shadyantra Mantra as she blames Madanike for misguiding Sati (
I am so tired of this...almost feel like screaming like Sati in one of the episodes...Shadyantra Shadyantra Shadyantra...What the hell are you talking about!)
Daksha says that Shiva has fallen to a new level as he had to take help from a Ganika (
He says 'Shiv ki nichta'😡.Wanna slap .him SO hard😡😡)

Daksha asks whether Madanike pleads guilty...Sati tries to say something in between...But Madanika stops her...
Madanika tells him that she accepts...and it is not an offence...It is a great deed ..to unite two lovers...but if need arises she will do it again...

Daksha tells Madanike  to get ready for punishment...

Madanike puts him in place saying that you are not God..but i have received so many thing from you...so I will take the punishment as well...

Prajapati tells her to leave town...Madanika tells that I was going to go anyway...you just predicted the time...Prasuti looking like the cat got the milk😡(you wait...abhi tere muh pe kalikh lagegi😛)

Madanike leaves leaving the Shivalinga behind...

Dakhsa stops her ...and says that someone else needs to be thrown out of the house before Madanike...

Daksha says that he will kicking the Shivlinga out ...and made to put it so that it gets the brunt of every feet of Daksha's bhavan😡😡😡😡
.He goes there to Lift the Shivlinga and throw it...Madanike is absolutely disgusted with this...and she prays to Shivji that the ego of Prajapati has surpassed and it thinks itself to be greater than God...He needs to taught a lesson...They show Shivji opening his eyes ...

Daksha tries lifting the Shivlinga...but he royally fails...Sati sees him through teary eyes and pleads silently that 'father please don't disgrace yourself further!'

Daksha fails and gets superduper upset...Sati walks towards the Shivlinga and lifts it up with love and care and Prasuti and Daksha get the shock of their life seeing this...(Sati wanted to save her father from getting disgraced..but what greater insult than her daughter succeeding in doing what he royally fall on your face doing😛)

Sati lifts it up and you get the wonderful BG...Oh that was a magical moment ...the way they showed the devotion on Sati's face, absolute peace on Mahadev's and pride on Madanikes (Waise to give due credit to Surendraji...Daksha's wounded ego and fallen grace were so brilliantly portrayed...Wonderful)

She gives it to Madanike saying that she needs to carry it along with her...and leave ...Madanike is back in her element ..as she says with sparkling eyes that Sati doesnot need the Shivling as Shiva resides in her heart...
Madanike leaves...and Sati cries ...telling Daksha to stop her as it is not Madanike's fault (Girl make up your mind😆)

Daksha leaves all humphing and then Prasuti leaves all puffing😛

Precap: Prasuti is assuring Daksha that Sati is not in love with Shiva...Daksha says that he will be at peace if she hears it from Sati herself...Prasuti assures her that she will say so and also apologize before him (you dream on 😛)

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that scene of Sati picking up the shivling was amazing! cant wait to see tomorrow's confession, I hope they show Sati's confession to Daksha tomorrow!
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I didnt said tank 'u' 4 d UD n 4 those awesome punch lines 😛 n as wel as those fab GIF's madamji 😃    ⭐️
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update Srushti. These Mr. & Mrs. Daksh have started irritating, atleast from the time Prasuti started acting like Supe spporter of Daksh. Best moment was " Bhakti ki Shakti". Madanike while leaving told Sati, she doesn't need a Shivling because Shivji resides in her heart, made Mr &Mrs Daksh more angry, whose arrogance answered so well by Shivji directly & indirectly.

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

that scene of Sati picking up the shivling was amazing! cant wait to see tomorrow's confession, I hope they show Sati's confession to Daksha tomorrow!

Hey Rati...Ya...even though Shiva Sati were nowhere near each other...Their heartbeats could almost be heard in unison...So beautiful was that moment...the serenity that washed on his face was just awesome😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

I didnt said tank 'u' 4 d UD n 4 those awesome punch lines 😛 n as wel as those fab GIF's madamji 😃    ⭐️

And I did not say thank you for reading and coming here and gracing my humble thread to my teachu😛
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update Srushti. These Mr. & Mrs. Daksh have started irritating, atleast from the time Prasuti started acting like Supe spporter of Daksh. Best moment was " Bhakti ki Shakti". Madanike while leaving told Sati, she doesn't need a Shivling because Shivji resides in her heart, made Mr &Mrs Daksh more angry, whose arrogance answered so well by Shivji directly & indirectly.

Hey Minaxi...yesterday I almost Rofled at their convo when Prasuti said that Daksha cannot leave the Prajapati's job because he is the bread and butter of 60 daughters...I was almost gonna ask his salary package🤣...
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

And I did not say thank you for reading and coming here and gracing my humble thread to my teachu😛

U didnt even giv a proper prinam *huggy* n ur after those 60 daughters of daksha 😲 kya irada kya hai apka madamji 😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Minaxi...yesterday I almost Rofled at their convo when Prasuti said that Daksha cannot leave the Prajapati's job because he is the bread and butter of 60 daughters...I was almost gonna ask his salary package🤣...
[/QUOTE]
Poor Daksh has to support even his married daughters like Khyati & Aditi. He is so buzy being arrogant. Prasuti has to run the house, so she knows how difficult it will be for Daksh to be without job. Most imp. if he leaves his job, she can't boast about Prajapati's powers.