Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram Kapoor's Diary - Updtd Pg5 (Feb 24th)

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ab tak maine Priya ke 4 wishes poore kiye, and as far as I can tell, she is very happy with how I fullfilled her wishes. 

Par ajeeb baat to yeh hai, ki wishes poori karne main mujhe itni khushi ho rahi hai. 
Pehle bhi main hamesha parivaar waalon ki wishes poori karta tha. Aur isse mujhe khushi bhi hoti thi. Par jis tarah ki khushi mujhe Priya ke chehre par dikhti hai, waisi mane kabhi nahin dekhi. 

Choti aur Ishika ki wishes hamesha costly hoti hain, aur unke poore hone par mujhe sirf ek "Thanks Bhai" milti thi. Priya ki wishes aisi hai, jinme kharcha to kuch bhi nahin hota, par aisa lag raha hai jaisa main uski nahin, apni wishes poori kar raha hoon. 

Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai ?  Kaam me to man hi nahin lagta.  Ajeeb si feeling hai. Bas har wakht Priya ki, aur uski wishes ke baare me hi sochta rehta hun. 

Ab Priya ki 5th wish : Kisi ko Zindagi Dena chahti hoon. ???

Iska kya matlab ho sakta hai? Vikram se poochta hoon...NO WAIT! Vikram to ek hi baat kahega...😲 .  OH MY GOD! Kahin aisa to nahin ...

GOD HELP ME! ab main kya karoon?

Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is sooo lovely!! Is this on Set Asia or ur version of it?? Loved it eitherways!! Aww!! The realization on the way baby!! and woo hoo Ram thinking abt the 5th wish?😉😆
mem1 thumbnail
This is just me first attempt at being creative.
fosla thumbnail
You nailed it dear!! Please continue.. Maris is writing her version of Priya's diary! And You are rocking with this.. Would love to hear Ram's POV in his diary.. Please.. Mana mat karna/...
mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

<font color="#ff0066">You nailed it dear!! Please continue.. Maris is writing her version of Priya's diary! And You are rocking with this.. Would love to hear Ram's POV in his diary.. Please.. Mana mat karna/...</font>

Thank you so much for your encouragement.
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post mem.Thanks.Loved it.😃
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Thank you so much for your encouragement.

Mem
Iam not kidding.. It was sooo much like Ram!! When he talks abt asking Vikram.. Uff! I still can;t believe its the official one.. Please continue!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice and clearly reflecting from Ram's point of view..

So Gollu is really  serious about wish no.5.. Well lets see what you have in store for him.

Like this flow of words Mem.. Keep going.. 
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice  and next part plz

mem1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Very nice and clearly reflecting from Ram's point of view..

So Gollu is really  serious about wish no.5.. Well lets see what you have in store for him.

Like this flow of words Mem.. Keep going.. 

Thank you so much. I am new to the forum, and love reading all your thoughts and comments. I am as addicted to the forum now as I am to the show.
 My first attempt at some creative writing was so kindly received, it is really encouraging.