Harshad Chopda FC; An ode to Mohan Gala!

Posted: 12 years ago

Mohan; we will remember!

By Soapie

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

I once came across an article that said "Fictional characters need to appear real without being real", in my own personal view good fictional characters are the ones that make you think with them and for them, that make you question the why and why nots, that make you look beyond the obvious and hook you to their story. They inspire you, ignite a passion in you, charm you with their antics and you find yourself lost in their world

Mohan Gala was all of that and more! True to his name Mohan was both charming and fascinating! A simple yet complex character,  aware of the realities of life yet never letting go of dreams, dreams of a better life, a better future, dreams of success, dreams of living up to the expectations his family, specially his mother had of him. The darkness of reality did cast a shadow on his path, made him loose his way but never could it deter his determination to prove himself!

He grew up in an oppressed environment, in his household his grandfather's words were considered the ultimate, women were considered secondary and there was no concept of free will. Even in such a setting, Mohan dared to dream, he made his mother's hopes and aspirations from him, his goal in life.

As a teenager he appeared to be a caring, shy and reluctant teenager with a getup that  earned him the title "champu", he was literally smuggled out of the house by his mother to get higher education from abroad, moving into another country, from an oppressed household did not prove easy for him. He was soon shaken out of his dream world by the difficulties of real life. He did not just face ragging in London but also had to struggle to make both ends meet, to make sure he could at least pay back the loan his mother had taken (little did he know at that time that he was sold by his grandfather already as repayment for that loan).  Despite trying his best when failure after failure hit him, persuaded by peer pressure he ended up losing path and adopt short-cuts with a few bad habits.

Upon his return he had turned into a handsome, confident, apparently self-centered man, who dreamed of ruling Mumbai.  He appeared to be a rebel, yet deep down Champu's innocence remained. He seemed to represent the present day youth that did not care much for traditions and believed in taking short cuts. He believed that to set one's life right, you have to do your own struggle by hook or crook.

On the surface Mohan might come across as a good for nothing, selfish, a little grey character but he had a heart so pure. One of the most real characters ever portrayed on Indian television, he had his flaws, his weaknesses, his vulnerabilities, with a strong desire to prove himself and break the status quo prevalent in his household. The smug look he gave to his grandfather upon his return to Gala House from abroad communicates that he was not just a 'spoilt brat' playing smarty-pants with his grandfather, he was a boy who had become a man, setting a silent challenge to the man who had stifled him from the time he was an infant, and that one look said it all!

At times in story, one might think Mohan was someone who could use anyone for his benefit but that was far from the truth. Even when circumstances forced him into deceiving a girl and marrying her, he made sure he did not ill treat her nor used her. He considered her not just his responsibility but tried his best to keep her happy, even when he did not love her. He gave her his support and stood by her whenever she ended in trouble; he had faith in her, his trust in her never wavered and above all held respect for her, which was a rarity for women in the Gala household.

Mohan even in worst circumstances had his eyes focused on his goal, masala shop was never going to be the place for him, and he was always going to make his own future! Making mistakes, falling down, loosing path was all part of the process, which was never going to make Mohan Gala stop!!!

Mohan had many different shades to his character, the champu, the champion and all that was in between, the innocence, the dreams, the frustration, the guilt, the anger, the disappointment, the care freeness, the responsibility, the wit, the naughtiness, the great sense of humor, which never vanished even during hardest of times. With his command on portraying different emotions in a split second, Harshad made sure viewers felt each emotion Mohan went through. His expertise in synchronizing expressions, using eyes and body language along with voice modulation, made Mohan a treat to watch!

As a friend once said part of this is his attention to detail, whenever he is presented a role he probably has his own questions to ask at the very beginning, about the background and the mannerisms of the character, which he always keeps at the back of his mind when he's playing that character. Harshad made sure, Mohan's sleeping, and walking, talking, smile and each and every expression appeared tailor made for the character. He has this ability through his sheer effort and brilliant portrayal to hook you to his characters, Mohan obviously was no different, a fact both fans and non-fans who watched him will vouch for!

Though short lived we the fans will always cherish Mohan Gala but we are even glad there are many others who would too!!!

Jai Shiri Mohan!!!

We miss our Mohan

by: Nandalala (Anji)

At once, a man like none other: whole, unwavering, sensible,

Yet, insecure, sensitive, burdened with filial responsibilities.

A son, a friend, a lover, and a husband,

shrouds himself in layers of devastating charm...

Yet, beneath it all, a fear that he may do them all irretractable harm...

Cliched he's not,

For whats right he's fought,

Taking no prisoners, cutting the drama,

A kind & confident champion in his ways,

With an aura about him that never sways...

I miss our Mohan, he with his casual tees and his vintage washed

low-rider jeans...

His slick one-liners and one track desires...

Loves to be loved, ready to attack...

Dare to reciprocate, he'll never hold back...

Meera had her Mohan, we've got our own,

Our forever rogue with a HEART of GOLD...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOUqHnNuZI0[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOUqHnNuZI0

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Ode To Mohan
By Meg(Our Fc's Official Poet)

What you were once upon a time

And what you've become

The shining hope of many

And holding the grudges of some

Your mother adored you, for being the perfect son,

For your childhood sweetheart you were the only 'one'

Your grandfather only was aware of your secret urge to break apart

As you followed your mind to London and left behind your heart

Your dreams were laid on the foundation on a deal

And even when they shattered, that wicked pact remained

You were betrothed to a girl who was perhaps only a hazy memory

And nothing about you could ever be the same

You were a different Mohan, with a different attitude

You were the unique one, the wild child of your brood

With shades perched on your nose, you came flying back to claim

The skyscraper and its glories which had been your only aim

But along with riches, love is required too

And you could never have guessed the love that was waiting for you

That simple girl with innocent eyes, a throwback to your past

Who was determined to make this unlikely marriage last

You had in you the desperation to let your wife's treasures fulfill your debts

And yet you had in you the integrity to maintain all the promises kept

Full of secrets that you hoped would always stay hidden

You set out on the path which your family had forbidden

You didn't want the old business; you were full of new dreams,

Your ambition had no limit, your imagination no seams,

The only thing you'd desired was a life of heavenly luxuries

And you plowed through everything that stood in the way of your ecstasies

But love changed you; let that childish mischief show through,

You were dishonest as well as honest, but you were always you

You'd loved living a life carefree and libertine,

But now your new responsibility was taking away its sheen

A Dharampatni takes all the seven promises she makes to eternity,

But a Dharampati ensures that for this lifetime, she is free,

Free of troubles, free of sadness, free of anger and free of fears,

The only image in her eyes and the only voice in her ears

You had so many hopes thrust upon you, those of your lover and your friend,

Those of your mother and your family, and you fulfilled all in the end

For even though you wanted to be a free bird soaring to great heights,

Your roots kept you tied, and ignore those blinding lights

You may have not been the perfect lover, or the perfect soulmate,

But you were true to every promise, even if you were late,

In the end, even when all your secrets came spilling out of the jar,

The will to achieve was still there, to prove yourself beyond par

Thank you Harshad, for playing this character's depth so well,

Thank you for showing us about Mohan what even the story could not tell,

Though-short lived; Mohan Galla was an ideal,

Because in a world of saccharine princes, he was the only one real

by:  Silky

Don't know why but whenever I am upset I search for you. May be because you are my best friend, my true friend, in fact my only friend. Sigh I am frustrated damn frustrated all thanks to my loving family. You know you are far better than those weird creatures, at least I can pour my heart in front of you because I know you will not put any condition in front of me.

Seriously yaar! How much I can take. How much a human being can take? And how much they want me to take?

I lost my best friend! I lost my wife cum friend! I lost the love of my life! And guess what I learnt? I learnt that I was better as a rude, arrogant and carefree guy. Why the hell I cared for them? This world is not worth my goodness.

What???

Everything is going above your head. I can understand. We are sailing in the same boat. Even I am unable to understand what the hell is going on? Why everybody is blaming me? What have I done?

You must be thinking that I have got some new enemies. *yawn* do I need them? Not at all! Forget the enemies , it's my family and friends who frustrates me the most.

Nothing much has happened in my life. It's all about A frame, A sauce, A car A dutiful wife A psycho friend and The Three Mistakes of my life!

Mistake no.1 I dared to born with brains and senses in my family. Mistake no.2 I dared to have a dutiful wife and the last but certainly not the least I dared to fall in love with her.

Can you believe that a bottle of sauce has created a mess in my life?

Can you believe that a single decision of having a car has taken my life on a roller coaster ride?

Can you believe that falling in love with my wife has resulted into a protest named non-MBA-can't-touch-his-wife?

I will tell you the whole story. As you are aware of half of the saga, so I will proceed from where I had left. The next chapter of my sufferings was started when my dutiful wife decided to frame my degree (fake degree). Later maa gave it to me in front of all the wackos of town. The embarrassment I got wasn't enough for her so she decided to hung it on wall.

After 'A' frame A car came'my dream car'for which I got not one but so many disgusting lectures from the famous daddy-sonny duo of my family as if it wasn't a car but a high jacked fighter plane. You know what I don't regret this incident that much because in this case I stood up for myself, probably for the first time but I stood up! Yea I was termed as selfish and disrespectful for that but hey! Who cares I know how to handle them.

The degree-in-frame chapter was about to close after taking some historical pics of mine in convocation dress''.. I swore I was feeling like a first grade student who has won a fancy dress competition and people are clicking his pics in that dress with his trophy!!!!!!!!!! Ughhh!!!!!!!! Oops where was I? yea this drama was about to end when my so called friend landed here doing bhangra and to do some drastic steps of salsa with my life.

I knew she is a psycho. I knew she would be a pain for my family. She is a big risk in herself but she was my best friend and I had feelings for her but she backstabbed me. Can you believe that sia was in love with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea dude !!!!!! sia,she is not a stranger for you. You know her very well.

I know I am irresistible. Any gal can slip on me but Sia!!!!! Don't you what kind of item she is!!!!!!

She and kastur did a lot of melodrama behind my back. God saved me but I wonder how much crap my pankhis had to bear! Poor souls! Sia gave a tough competition to kastur in terms of BJ, dad , bhabhi, maa and meee!!!!!! I think K but at least she reminded kastur of her hubby otherwise she would have happily forgotten about someone called MG. yea the very same piya baawri was suffering from " within-a-second-forget-your-husband syndrome. In this mental illness a deewani lover totally forgets her hubby and starts giving full attention to his grandpa! I know it is sounding weird to you  think about me! I faced it day and night! Thank God my store was with me, but again my poor pankhis,they are the victims of that torture!

Ohhh!! Where was I? yea,Sia actually played with my life. She not only brought but fed my whole family! OYSTER SAUCE 😲 Which created a big mess in my already super messy house! When this scandal came out kastur as usual showed her not so convincing but very confusing act as the answer of her so called dharma! Seriously, I want to know which dharma in the world tells these dutiful wives to be a martyr and do emotional attyachaar on their hubbies by making them feel guilty for no reason!

However, I really felt bad for her. I wonder why people turns their not so good ethics into the order of almighty. But those are unforgettable''because those days were my days as a new lover

Sia tried to kill kastur and this was unbearable for me, I threw her out of the house. In those days, kastur was nothing but a vegetable, but for me she was my whole world. For the first time in my life I get to know how it feels to fall in love, how it feels to be in love I am not a poet to explain my feelings in melody but it was something different

However, it was for a very short period.

I lost my love just after our dream night. I never knew that my fake degree would snatch my love someday.

Kastur, do not know from where learnt about my fake degree and you can't even imagine how much melodrama she did! She was behaving like a hunterwali or something! Within five minutes she declared me culprit without even listening to me.

In the bliss of love, I had forgotten that I have got a Dharamful Dharampatni. Within a second my vanilla ice-cream turned into a mixed combo of dhokla, khakhra,t hepla, khandvi etc.uff too unbearable for me

They say love is blind. I agree. Why only blind it is mental too. Look at me, can you believe that I literally begged in front of her? I did  they say love is a sweet dream and marriage is the alarm clock but what to do if you get lost in dreams after hearing the noise of alarm clock? Needless to say, you are gone!

I poured my heart in front of her, my sufferings, my pain everything was before her and guess what she did?

You must be thinking that after this I got a big tight hug and probably some kisses! *winks* even I was expecting the same, but when you have a dharamful dharampatni you shouldn't expect such things!

Instead of hugs and kisses, I got an ultimatum that "kastur-don't-want-to-be-touched-by-a-non-MBA" so obviously I will have to get a MBA first and then I will be graced by touch

Do not open your mouth, it's the bitter truth

No touching''..No touching'''only MBA''..only MBA

No kissing''No kissing''..only MBA'..only MBA

As if, my love was for her body

As if, I was dying to touch her

Let me tell you no touching means no hugs, no hair ruffling, no eating together''..

Yaar seriously, how can she do this to me? Before our ding dong night I haven't seen her properly as she used to cover herself with both bed sheets and tents to become a Christmas tree!

Now, today when I am a MBA''yea a MBA,I want a 12thpaas wife''.. I deserve it! For that I will get some not so good names for sure as it is an insult of a dharampatni ,but if she does the same thing then it is like blazing a trial for an aimless guy! Waittt!!!! When the hell I was aimless???? I should better launch a campaign and protest like leader! Wait again!!!!!! Leader sounds quite familier, wasn't I supposed to be a LEADER' my sincere thanks to some people for that!!!!!!11 I think I am loosing my memory, so I am going to have a full glass of milk with almonds and saffron'''and yea I doesn't mean that I am getting into mood! I will get into mood only when kastur will have to clear her 12th board exam and right now she is preparing for her 10th board exams. 😃

WISH HER ALL THE BEST

I WILL KEEP UPDATING YOU

Only If Life Permits Me To Do So...

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college. His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states,
"I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house.

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.
After desh...harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of anuraag ganguly...a character which had various shades as anuraag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately harshad played insanity to such perfection that paagal onu had his own exclusive fan following...
After tere liye...harshad shed the lover boy image of telly and played the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story. Harshad played Mohan To The T...be it his one liners...his passion for work...his guilts...his struggle to breathe free in gala house...everything was perfect...

Below is a brief description of Harshad's five characters he has played so far!

Daisi-Delo

yojana

swati

Vaishu

Vandana

-life-

azfee-nafee

cute-rabi

*Manasibhatia*

Lina-angle*eyes

Farru

Suri-san432

Nina-Nein

Prerna-prenz~13

Anjali

Sidd

koolkat

Harshulover

friskysam

Fariha

Lrl fan

Delhi_ princes

Silent_girl

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

Smartrockstar

Blueberry_07

~Rahulkirani~

ayushi

Creezy_heenz

Sweety rajveer

Amrita2206

Kiran_sherry

Cute_san17

Sangeeta_Ashaoo4

Tani91

Soooperfan

Tantrums

Nishant-irllover

::Prem$_Priya::

Sarika-Sarikalrl

Atop

Alisha_harshad

Mona-k-ektafan

Yasuo9

Niti-Nitzi

Master-blas

Prachi..Panchi

MURALIDHARAN99

Swa291

Neha-Neha-28

RajeevKiHeer

Ziana

ANKESH

Sanujj

Sameen

minaz296

pari_farista

Shareen

camila_rocks

magicalmelody

Shabo-shabo24

uxenio

shonaaa

Ashi-~ashi~

~Maha~

Vandana-vandy-

Minnie-minz~12

Preeti-CINDRELLA

Nisa-s.Nisa

Ranju-ranjitha

pre2760-samaria

Sarah

purvimeh-purvita

Nazara-Nazara

RakshaSweety

Mumpet

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

khajju

Bluff_princess

Angel82-angie

Alisha-xxaishaxx

farah

Sidrahfariq

doly_45

Raksha- -athena-

pardesi-mem

premspadhu

tuba5

-Shivani-

Payal

blufate.14

rani2310

Shifah

Jui

huda_aalekh

sofia

Wida-wida

Ruby728

-anusha-

taanu14

khushix-khushi

Bhavana-Jedi_girl

soapsi-nadia

Alina Zaidi

371768-somu

sidra2007

Zee-farislove

silpi

mahek-e-gulab

fatima

Sara - S_sara

premeerrock

Ashmii

Amina

-Garima-

Chandni-Bolly

dimple

Raisa

jyoti

harshiti8

premeer928

Heena-angel16

Noor Abdullah

kdmhmdfan-biraj

Motibah

praise87

Muskaan-91

Neha

CAqueen

Pari _Rinki

sur10

-Premeeno-

anu_2701

shrutibah

neha_rsw

Krishna-Kpg25

pearl-sadaf

priya-bellle4u

Ankita-anku2cute

qazi_luv

NAKSHFANATIC

lulu_gr81989

zuman

Jess-mz.jess

Subha-subha2601

cutegirl94

Sanju4eva

Mehrun-anam

Harshadianno.1

Nandini- - nansy-

Ashlesha009

Dammy-damilola

nram

Sweet_Shagun

Mehndi-cupcake

curled up

sheejk

Dhvani-dhvanisoni

Zainab-Faith

coolgal270

shantaus-shantha

luckylips4

aishwaryagayen

Rohini

Svetlana

Shabnam-lilsashu

Kanak - tere_bin

mysticgoryfilm

Wasima-sallu_lover

faiza_khan

Sharmilo

natasha

mi7chimes-resmi

romiosugar

Auneet

KaranShil

manasi

Hina

Abby(Harshiti)

Tani96(Mehwish)

Harshiti

Nadini

Sam123(Sameera)

anuu2010

iheartchai

Sweta2005

Amira

Silky_Harshad

.Angedkripa.

x-Sundus-x

Bidzie

Neloufer

Urooj

Sugi77

Harshu-Sundas

Gunjan_Roka

Zohakhan

Ramyaks

april10-shivani

Harshad wins naya sadasya award at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbyHXGzycA

Harshad wins yoga jodi award along with Additi Gupta at SPA 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqCWQRuSO0&feature=related

Harshad wins best new on screen couple award with Additi at New Talent Awards 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3A_nc9zE8

Harshad wins best jodi award with Additi Gupta at SPA 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=259r1_qfbm0&feature=related

Harshad wins Gr8 face of the year award at ITA 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFi5-sBob8I

Harshad wins best actor award at Telly Awards 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg1L2Ebi9qg

Harshad Performing in Femina Miss India

Harshad Introducing Femina Miss India Contestants

Harshad's performance in SPA 2011(The Venetian Macao)

SBB/SBS Videos Till April 2010

Videos of Ali and Akshat Along with VMs on Harshad

Prem and Heer Scenes from March 2008 till May 2009

Prem and Heer Scenes from June 2009 till February 2010

Prem and Chahat Scenes

Eternal Classics of Harshad as Prem Juneja

Harshad Chopda Performance Links Till March 2010

All Articles till May 2011
Please Check The Link Below For All Videos On Harshad
(Ali, Akshat, Prem, Anurag and Mohan scenes)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=188781767831008&sk=basic#!/pages/Harshad-Chopdas-Video-Hub/188781767831008
(The Page is still in the process of being updated)

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

Akki-We Miss You

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

A New Beginning

Harsh Is Back

Jab We Met

Rock On

Journey Continues

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

The Only Prem In Our Life

Come Join d B'day Caravan

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

Rise To Stardom

Master Of Our Hearts

Summer Treat- White

Monsoon Hungama

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Rains &Awards Season

Live It Up

Expressions

In Appreciation

Silver Jubilee Bash

Smiles Galore- 1

Smiles Galore -2

Simplicity And Humility

Hands To Die For

Its In Ur Eyes

Cuteness Personified

You Are A Winner

Journey Of Prem -1

Prem's Love Journey

Prem:The Journey Continues

Thanking You

Prem:The Journey Continues

Tara Zameen Pe

Telly Screen's Badshah

Curtain Raiser

Fan Interactive special

True Colours

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

Winter Wonderland

Perspective

A New Beginning

Sweet Memories

Rock On

Celebrations Galore

Missed You Harshad

Welcome Back Harshad

Tere Liye

MoonSon Magic

The Name Says it

Jeet Liya Dil

An Ode To Anurag Ganguly

Anuragging is Still On

You're Mine

King of Angels

Eyes that Speak

And the Hunt Goes On

Aa Gaya Hay Mohan Galla

Change is the need of the hour!

Either My Way Or The Highway!

Mohan's volatility!!!

* This FC is like a second home for the fans and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and respect

* Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also his personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what he does or who he is with off screen.

*Please don't spam the FC, I hope we don't get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spam. No One Liners and Hi Byes' are allowed!

* No abusive language

* Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . Still if you want to fight use PM service for that.

* Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated

* We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.

*New Members are requested to introduce themselves, giving their names and telling existing members that what is it about Harshad that makes them a fan and how did they learn about the FC?

* Members are requested to please check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info or pictures so that the same info or pictures are not posted again and again, it will make the FC look messy.

* Members are requested not to forgot that this fc belongs to harshad chopda and discussions are limited to his onscreen chemistry...
if any personal discussions are made...those should be limited to him ONLY.

* This is Harshad's FC so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash. As a true Harshadian you must be aware that past is past and it will never come back but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising, so look forward to it with open mind and arms!

--M
ohan's Autobiograph
y--
His Journey From Being A Champu To A Champ

Intro 

Life is strange...it comes with more shocks than surprises.
 I, Mohan Gala am a witness of this fact. I never thought I will be a changed person one day. My transformation from what I was to what I am is more than a shock, to say the least! I'd say I've changed for the better... Other people may not agree... But hey? Who cares.
Yeah, I've made mistakes, but not as many as people like to constantly point out to me!... Okay, so I didn't get my degree... But that wasn't MY fault!... I came 'home' (as everyone keeps reminding me) because I was getting a bit out of my depth in London... Then I came home, and got married to Kastur... *sigh* marriage. Even the word sounds boring!
Wait, let's get things straight, I did NOT want to get married. No way! I wasn't ready. I was enjoying life as a bachelor, I wasn't ready to share my life with someone... But no, Baapji had other ideas in mind.
Yeah, "dharampatni" that's what Kastur calls herself: I know. Don't even ask...
I had a great life in London, my dream: "ek bottle wine wali ho...koi mujhko pilaane wali ho...pockets kabhi na meri khaali ho...casino mein har roj diwali ho" *goes into flashback mode* those were the days...
Alright, er, where was I?... Oh yeah; marriage. That wasn't in my checklist of 'things to do' having to share my room with someone? Having to share my bathroom with someone! Even having someone constantly asking you where you're going, when you'll be back: I get enough of that from Baapji!
The concept of marriage was just ridiculous in my eyes, my dad, maama and my brother were all scared of their respective wives, there was no way I was going to go through THAT!
My family's strange. It's as simple as that... I didn't realise how strange they were, until I got to London... Yeah, I was like them but London changed me! Where back 'home' (don't ask me why I keep calling it home, as far as I'm concerned, London is home).. So as I was saying, back in India, the whole world revolved around Baapji. What he said was how it was to be. No questions asked, no opinions wanted...
And that's the difference between me and my strange family: I'm a leader, not a follower! I was a strong believer of it being: MY way or the highway!

First Entry

Back in Mama's house. Flight was terrible. Couldn't afford a first class for myself
(esp with all that money gone belly-up) so settled for an economy class seat and what do I get in return? A back that feels like someone practiced their Judo skills on it 😡

Man I need a smoke. Really really badly. Just LANDING in India made me want to light one up...at the immigration they were taking forever and they almost lost a bag of mine and their detector wasn't working so the creep was frisking us WITH HIS HANDS 🤢

The bins are STILL overspilling with garbage (yeah I know, the same thing happens on a Friday night back home, but not everyday!) and the beggars are STILL running across heavy traffic to get a chillar or two...man, the way they navigate those roads on a busy day they'd make a fortune as trapeze artists 😕 I mean at least THAT way they won't be hanging around drooling all over my car.

Just thinking about them makes me want a smoke.

But the cigarette case is in the car and right now I can't even get outta here to get it you know.

Only thing I can smell here is the scent of roasting...am sure Mami is making khakras, You know I used to eat them like mad in the beginning, Ma had sent like 15 packets to last at least three months but I finished them in three days. And then I went to a place nearby where it tasted AWFUL and I wasn't sure I wanted to go all the way to Wembeley just to have homemade snacks...

Besides...everywhere I went that looked Indian, those eyes followed me. Baapji's eyes, hard like diamonds and black like coal. Eyes that could scare the crap out of you just by looking in your general direction. The way they turned my perfectly normal father into an incoherent puddle of mush.

Those eyes stopped Pappa from ever speaking and had it not been for me being in London they would have shut me up too.

And then one day I turned around and told those eyes exactly what I felt. They never came to me again.

Not until today, anyway.

Second Entry

Sigh. I want my flat already, mate. Life was like heaven there till the creditors started barging in. Fish and chips in unlimited quantities, and friends sometimes dropping in to invite us all for a barbeque, a night on the terrace where we mates would smoke like we were going to die tomorrow, and whichever steady girlfriend I was having at that point coming over to --

Um, okay. I'll spare you the rest of THAT, ROFL, you got most of the gory details last year. Gosh I was such a jerk then, not that I'm any less now.

I know, I know. I'm not perfect. I don't even WANT to be perfect. Everytime I tried aiming for perfection I felt HIS eyes on me, picking out things he liked to think were wrong, making me into a person I didn't even want to recognize.

Back in India I would have millions of those eyes on me. They would have never left me and I would have been just living lifetheir way.

I hate perfection because I know no one can touch it, yet they'll all turn to YOU and say that you're the only one who couldn't make the grade.

At least in freaking London they left you freaking alone.

I can still feel his eyes on me. And I'm not even home yet.

But this time I'm gonna fight. And I'm gonna win. His eyes couldn't stop me back there in London, and there's no way in heck they'll stop me now.

Watch out, Baapji darling 😈

Third Entry 

Maybe I should just stay with Mama and Mami forever, you know. Just Mom and me and my cigar packet. And that little cognac case that I like to pretend is 'protein shake' over here - not that I DON'T like protein shakes - and you. Dude I'd have gone mad over there the first few months if you weren't around. Am still trying to figure out who dropped you in my little suitcase back then. Was it Ma? Or maybe it was Pappa...Pappa who always kept his mouth sealed because Baapji wouldn't let him have a mouth in the first place...or maybe even because he felt those eyes chasing him wherever he went just as I did.

After all these years Mama still likes those dandiya and garba performances. Am still trying to remember how I got a first place in that dandiya competition when those all little mirrors on the costume kept poking at my back 😵 Who was that chick who used to play dandiya with me all the time? Pretty girl with incredibly long shiny hair, nice bright eyes and this BIG smile pasted on her face 24/7...name started with K.

Oh wait yeah, it was Kastur, the one who liked puff-sleeves a lot. Man, I think I had a bit of a crush on her for two weeks. Wonder where she is now.

Got my pack btw, I flicked Mama's car keys and got the pack out before he could even notice. And THEN I promptly left it on the bleeding SOFA for Mama to find! 😡 Really should remember that this is Mama's house and not my flat back home and that if Mom ever finds out she'll stuff the cigars into my nostrils and string me upside down.

I miss her already. How did I survive without her for four years? I know SHE can survive, she's been taking crash courses in survival ever since she left her maayka. I used to cry for her everyday and every night...you remember how half your pages had tearstains that would never go away. Sometimes I want to shake her and scream, Stop doing this. It's not worth it. I'mnot worth it!

It was raining tonight. Had just finished a looong invigorating smoke session and it had started to drizzle. I admit London's rain SMELLS cleaner and stuff but over here you have this lovely warm, I'm-enjoying-this feel here that you don't really get back home because back there you're thinking about how best to keep yourself from getting wet till you reach your house or office or uni or whatever.

Had the strangest feeling I wasn't alone in the rain last night. I thought I felt a hand...a very soft hand. Weirdest thing I tell you. Must have been the nicotine high.

Not sure I ever want to go back to that madhouse, Mom. You may be able to survive somehow, but me? I'll bring the whole flaming HOUSE down!

PS: I got my smokes alright, but GOD do I need a drink!
PPS: Back in my room. Was partying like mad last night. One of those chicks was pretty willing but had a boyfriend with knuckles that looked like that could lay a dent on steel. I like girls, sure, but I like being safe MUCH better.

PPPS. Going out. Need a jog if I'm going to have to convince Ma that I was at home without looking incredibly sloshed

Fourth Entry 

Home is not always good especially when it is a home like mine. Anyways leave it! Done with party'.. it was awesome. Guess what,everybody is now calling me Mr. Unpredictable. some with affection,some with surprise,some in a doomed mode and some in a sarcastic way.sigh'yea there is those famous endless taunts of grandpa' what's his problem man? He wants me to remain a puppet of his hands forever. Awww well don't worry, I will not trouble you by bringing him here.

In the party,gals were going gaga over my deadly looks(nothing new). It was really good to see that they welcomed changed MG with open arms literally*winks*.infact everybody is loving me except BJ. NO!NO! I m not bringing him here!! I can't be that cruel to you!!!! I know its strange but I am feeling happy and safe here but again confused at the same time.It is obvious yaar, I m just being myself and pople are behaving like they have found 8th wonderof the world. They are treating me like I am a suspense thriller moviein which nobody knows what is going to happen next. For almost every person I am full of surprises.well the gals love surprises!!!!:D

You know what'being pleasantly unpredictable for my pankhis is one thing and taking someone's bitter feelings hidden in the very same title is another thing. I m happy being a surprise package for gals but someone's endless taunting to maa for my newly discovered qualities is taking on my nerves.

Moreover, dad is irritating me by justifying that person. NO!! its not like I don't love or respect my dad. I love him to the core and I know he loves me too,but is just loving your kid is enough for being a g dad? Shouldn't hhe have taken a stand for me and maa?Wasn't it his duty to give me those lessons which I got in London in a very brutal way. But he never fulfilled his duty and now he is justifying his dad in front of me as if I am gonna buy his so called ethic "elders are always right" NO!! NOT AT ALL!!!!! I can't! anyways if I will talk about my dad's unfulfiller duties,you will be filled in a day.so move on

So, we were talking about my unpredictability.hey I think for BJ I have become ummm Unpredictable, ,unavoidable,unbearable, fear more than just a nalayak guy of his khandan.(needless to say , I m loving it,afterall it was my childhood dream !!!!!!!!!!what???? I was always a champ from heart)'' but I wonder,my changes are toh simpler of simplest,then what the heck is giving BJ such a tough time and the whole family zor ka jhatkaas!

After torturing my brain for a day and for the sake of this weirdos,I concluded that the reason behind my unpredictability for them is their own mindset about me. they thought I am a simple guy without knowing my complexity.yea this is the point! They never let me explore myself and now when our London did this then they are in an unexpected shock!!(as if it is my fault if their expectations were so bad)

Till date for them I was nothing else but a breathing pulp come robo programmed by BJ.* sigh*yea just a robo to satisfy his saddist ego. Huh!! In those days my duty was to listen his crap by looking at the floor as if I am in love with it and serve his masala world, with a voiceless mouth.

But now I am a human with a eyes to speak,eyes to look into his frightening eyesbrain to think(well this is not a characteristic of Gallas,but I m an exception),a heart to feel and above all a desire to live for MYSELF which is the biggest offence in the books of bj.

Hey! If you are thinking I regret my cool habbits then you are absolutely wrong. I don't regret anything except breaking maa's trust. How on earth anybody can regret those kisses of wine,directly touching the heart through lips!!! Yea, as far as BJ's rules are concerned they deserve to get broken and I love messing with them.

I drink! I gamble! I flirt (sometimes) because I love them'.Ahhh I love to do whatever pleases me without giving a damn to world! This is what you call style!!! And you know it very well that I am the man of style!!! Sounds arrogant na? after all I am a spoilt brat,what else you expect???? Yea some weirdos can take my bratty ways as an insult of their so called riti riwaj but my BIG heart is ready to forgive them'*winks* poor souls!! How would the citizens of masala land know the fun of getting spoilt'the bliss of freedom'huh! BJ says he was a freedom fighter K oh!!! Really he know what freedom means? Aww I know,this is wrong question to put for a person who is constantly practicing dictatorship on the name of discipline!!!

Huh at one time even for me freedom was nothing but a term we used to find in books having no use in real life'.*pause* again I am going into flashback mode'sigh' what to do yaar? Wherever I am today! Whatever I am today! Has a lot to do with my past! Don't know how many times I have told you that I was always a champ from inside but I can't deny the fact that somewhere in me that poor innocent guy is still alive' I know I am talking all insane but its true. I was never a complete champu neither I am a comlete champ now.they both are my integral part and without any of them I am incomplete..strange na! I hate the way I was but I can't get rid off it! I am the same but with my own identity this time. So what if I have some habbits which are BAD in the eyes of this world! Well is everything in the same world is good? No! but the world is beautiful with its merits and demerits then why the hell my family can't understand this? Yes, I am getting annoyed,because hiding and unnecessary lying is pissing me off!gosh I m back in prison! If they will come to know about my habbits they are gonna treat me like the Most Wanted Criminal of country!

Pheww poor me! Previously I was too good to live now I am too bad to live! Moral of the story is "I can't live" previously they never tried to find out my complexity now they are unable to see my simplicity. My question is have anybody ever tried to understand me? not even maa? come on yaar! I am not that complicated! Since childhood we both shares same dream of me being on top of the world but sometimes I think was it something I wanted or I was too preoccupied by maa's dreams to think about my wishes? What was her priority my bright future or proving BJ wrong?

No! I am not questioning maa.. can I? not at all? It was just a question which came to my mind. Some questions are not meant for answer. Anyways lets talk about my future plans. Honestly if you see,then I haven't done anything on my own so far. I am just flowing since the very first day of life. Previously with the fear of someone and later with my charming temptations( temptations are always appealing and irresistible).

But now, I don't wanna flow neither I wanna change. All I want is to be SOMETHING,to fulfill maa's dreams. If it is my fault that I haven't tried to make anyone happy toh I promise I will try my best to make me happy and for that I will keep doing what I love to do! I don't know my decisions are gonna please others or not but they are gonna please me for sure.

Things are not going according to my plan. My creditors are after my life. I thought, I will be safe in India but I was wrong. I know if I will not return their money, I will be finished but you know what, I m least bothered about it! The thing that is pissing me off is my own bitter truth! I fear what will happen if my family will learn about the scandals (for my family,they are SCANDALS) !!! oh!! BJ is gonna kill me by his poisonous sarcasm!! What will dad and others think? Whatever I am least concerned! The only person for whom I am running from my reality is maa! I can't see her heart broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her pain is unbearable for me!! NO!! I will not let that day come!! I will not let my her dreams shattered'.NEVER

Am I being emotional? What to do yaar? I am senti about her to mental levels. When it comes to maa,all my numbness get vanished, I love her more than anything in this world'..and this making me feel even more guilty.

You may ask " if you love your maa that much then why the hell you came back without a degree?",but I really can't answer, I don't wanna give reason for that because giving reasons will be nothing but a straight justification and I can't justify anytjing which hurts maa'not even in my case! Sigh' actually I don't even have a justification for my helplessness'

Fifth Entry 

That was definitely one of the most adventurous days of my life...I was in my room,wincing in pain because of a fight with goons(ohh that is another story) when I heard baapji's not-so-pleasant voice at its highest pitch...

He was shouting at maa "Mohan will have to marry Kastur or he will have to return 20 lacs with interest to jeetu within one week." Maa was crying and her tears were burning my soul. She was standing alone, like an injured warrior who couldn't even stand properly but still she was fighting...for the sake of her dearest son...

I always thought baapji was cruel but I didn't realise the extent he would go to, ... So that was how much I was worth: 20 lacks (plus interest!) it wasn't like I was his grandson, no, I wasn't even human at that point! Just a packet of masala priced and already sold!

I didn't have the money so obviously that meant one thing: I was going to get married! Me?! Get married?? To Kastur?? Thanks to someone claiming to be my well wisher! Yeah right...

After being knocked down by BaapJi, I went and took it out on the next person: Kastur. I was so rude when I blasted her at her house. I may not have always been polite to everyone but that hardly meant that I wanted to hurt anyone!

After I took all my frustration out on Kastur I went to go and relax and play a game of cards and there and coincidently I came face to face with one of my creditors who gave me a great idea. He made me realise that in order for me to make quick money Kastur could be my jackpot... I know, it was wrong. But what was I going to do? This was my freedom on the line!

So, I set my plan in motion and went to apologise to Kastur (This all part of my 'masterplan')

I went to see her but this was nothing like last time, this time it was MY turn to listen. She was acting like personified version of F.m radio blabbering nonstop!... I can't remember what she said exactly because she just went on, and on, and on... but I do remember hearing her say something about 'undhiyo'... The whole fuss was about us getting married and she was going on about undhiyos!! Huh??

She wasn't shutting up any time soon!... So for some reason, I have no idea why; I felt the need to hug her. Just to shut her up... And it worked! She shut up! Finally!... She was even smiling. Yeah, well: I am irresistable *winks*... And anyway, if that's all it took I would've hugged her to shut her up sooner!

Okay, now everything was normal, but there was still one thing at the back of my mind. Maa was upset and that obviously made me upset, especially because knowingly or unknowingly, I was the cause of her hurt. I was helpless. On one hand I wanted to wipe her tears but on the other I knew that if I wanted to fulfil her dream of seeing me successful someone had to get hurt... And sadly it was to be my maa

Sixth Entry

Finally the war was over. In india weddings are no less than war. Rituals,relatives and those so called heavy tacky wedding costumes'ufff'

Then there was something called "suhagraat"! Everyone was teasing me then, as if I will enter into my room and will get my shopping mall ready and my room!!!!! yea my room; uff it was looking like a pond of rose petals. I was about to sneeze due to that fragrance! and then my bed, my bed was like a net. It was made up of flower ropes'(I bet the person who brought the idea of suhaagraat must have been a gardener). But I was surprised to see Kastur. She was so comfortable with all those stupid stuffs, was all shy, smiling for no reason, sitting in a meditating posture!!!!!! I wonder why?????? Anyway, I was too tired to react.

After that she dropped a glass of milk and started apologizing me like I am gonna kill her for that..I was about to tell say "it was just a glass of milk'not a bottle of champagne'nothing to be so hyper about" but she rushed out of the room.

After sometime,she rushed inside the room without even knocking'that was just rude!. At that time I was in a very bad condition and she was checking me with not so good looking intentions'.the situation was becoming more and more awkward.(is it necessary to share rooms after marriage,can't we have some privacy.) I swear I was pissed off in just two hours of married life, and many people handle it for decades.

All these were not enough so that kastur started insisting to have milk and also she was talking about some mood(yea dear I was in mood,in a mood to sleep). After going through all that consistent tortures, only milk wasn't enough for my recovery,I need something extra.

In this way the sufferings of my life imprisonment began... Because on the very next day I was thrown out of MY OWN bathroom midway, then I was forced to eat porridge, a suitcase was dropped on my head and then I had to wipe tears, blah blah blah''

Seriously, a wife has really a lot to do with a man's life.

Seventh Entry

Finally on that night something good happened! I had a night out with my friend. I thoroughly enjoyed and returned in a lil talli mood... only to know that Kastur had captured my bed and had investigated my cupboard (God knows she is a wife or stalker?!). But the worst part was that she was holding my wine bottle!!!!!!!! MY wine bottle! How dare she? It wasn't an ordinary bottle damn: it was a wine bottle, in which my jaan, my love, my mistress aka wine lives. Aahhh no one can understand our love, our passion, our pain of separation oh the world is cruelll!! Ohhh my mistress was dying in her clutches!... Thank God I was there for her... I took my jaanu away from her clutches and what I saw that stupid cork was coming between us (I bet that cork was from kastur's party). I threw that stupid cork away and finally I met my love!!!! Awww she was feeling so alone without me''.

The next morning she again started insulting my mistress by questioning me about her and I had to lie for the sake of my love!!!!!!! After some days I got an opportunity to celebrate and again I met my mistress. She was so happy. We romanced till very late in night and in our intimate moments. I forgot about my dinner promise to Kastur (I was with my love yaar,I'm not supposed to remember such things). I returned late; I thought she must be snoring...but nah!!!!!!!! She was wide awake to take my class! I knew when she will come to know that I'm drunk, she will abuse my innocent mistress. Just to save my love's izzat I took her out forcefully. We had a good time; we went in a auto, had moongphalis, we stole her dad's car blah blah blah...

So these were some tragic instances from Mohan Gala's life..lets see what happens next, I will keep you updated!

Final Entry 

Don't know why but whenever I am upset I search for you. May be because you are my best friend, my true friend, in fact my only friend. Sigh I am frustrated damn frustrated all thanks to my loving family. You know you are far better than those weird creatures, at least I can pour my heart in front of you because I know you will not put any condition in front of me.

Seriously yaar! How much I can take. How much a human being can take? And how much they want me to take?

I lost my best friend! I lost my wife cum friend! I lost the love of my life! And guess what I learnt? I learnt that I was better as a rude, arrogant and carefree guy. Why the hell I cared for them? This world is not worth my goodness.

What???

Everything is going above your head. I can understand. We are sailing in the same boat. Even I am unable to understand what the hell is going on? Why everybody is blaming me? What have I done?

You must be thinking that I have got some new enemies. *yawn* do I need them? Not at all! Forget the enemies , it's my family and friends who frustrates me the most.

Nothing much has happened in my life. It's all about A frame, A sauce, A car A dutiful wife A psycho friend and The Three Mistakes of my life!

Mistake no.1 I dared to born with brains and senses in my family. Mistake no.2 I dared to have a dutiful wife and the last but certainly not the least I dared to fall in love with her.

Can you believe that a bottle of sauce has created a mess in my life?

Can you believe that a single decision of having a car has taken my life on a roller coaster ride?

Can you believe that falling in love with my wife has resulted into a protest named non-MBA-can't-touch-his-wife?

I will tell you the whole story. As you are aware of half of the saga, so I will proceed from where I had left. The next chapter of my sufferings was started when my dutiful wife decided to frame my degree (fake degree). Later maa gave it to me in front of all the wackos of town. The embarrassment I got wasn't enough for her so she decided to hung it on wall.

After 'A' frame A car came'my dream car'for which I got not one but so many disgusting lectures from the famous daddy-sonny duo of my family as if it wasn't a car but a high jacked fighter plane. You know what I don't regret this incident that much because in this case I stood up for myself, probably for the first time but I stood up! Yea I was termed as selfish and disrespectful for that but hey! Who cares I know how to handle them.

The degree-in-frame chapter was about to close after taking some historical pics of mine in convocation dress''.. I swore I was feeling like a first grade student who has won a fancy dress competition and people are clicking his pics in that dress with his trophy!!!!!!!!!! Ughhh!!!!!!!! Oops where was I? yea this drama was about to end when my so called friend landed here doing bhangra and to do some drastic steps of salsa with my life.

I knew she is a psycho. I knew she would be a pain for my family. She is a big risk in herself but she was my best friend and I had feelings for her but she backstabbed me. Can you believe that sia was in love with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea dude !!!!!! sia,she is not a stranger for you. You know her very well.

I know I am irresistible. Any gal can slip on me but Sia!!!!! Don't you what kind of item she is!!!!!!

She and kastur did a lot of melodrama behind my back. God saved me but I wonder how much crap my pankhis had to bear! Poor souls! Sia gave a tough competition to kastur in terms of BJ, dad , bhabhi, maa and meee!!!!!! I think K but at least she reminded kastur of her hubby otherwise she would have happily forgotten about someone called MG. yea the very same piya baawri was suffering from " within-a-second-forget-your-husband syndrome. In this mental illness a deewani lover totally forgets her hubby and starts giving full attention to his grandpa! I know it is sounding weird to you think about me! I faced it day and night! Thank God my store was with me, but again my poor pankhis,they are the victims of that torture!

Ohhh!! Where was I? yea,Sia actually played with my life. She not only brought but fed my whole family! OYSTER SAUCE 😲 Which created a big mess in my already super messy house! When this scandal came out kastur as usual showed her not so convincing but very confusing act as the answer of her so called dharma! Seriously, I want to know which dharma in the world tells these dutiful wives to be a martyr and do emotional attyachaar on their hubbies by making them feel guilty for no reason!

However, I really felt bad for her. I wonder why people turns their not so good ethics into the order of almighty. But those are unforgettable''because those days were my days as a new lover

Sia tried to kill kastur and this was unbearable for me, I threw her out of the house. In those days, kastur was nothing but a vegetable, but for me she was my whole world. For the first time in my life I get to know how it feels to fall in love, how it feels to be in love I am not a poet to explain my feelings in melody but it was something different

However, it was for a very short period.

I lost my love just after our dream night. I never knew that my fake degree would snatch my love someday.

Kastur, do not know from where learnt about my fake degree and you can't even imagine how much melodrama she did! She was behaving like a hunterwali or something! Within five minutes she declared me culprit without even listening to me.

In the bliss of love, I had forgotten that I have got a Dharamful Dharampatni. Within a second my vanilla ice-cream turned into a mixed combo of dhokla, khakhra,t hepla, khandvi etc.uff too unbearable for me

They say love is blind. I agree. Why only blind it is mental too. Look at me, can you believe that I literally begged in front of her? I did they say love is a sweet dream and marriage is the alarm clock but what to do if you get lost in dreams after hearing the noise of alarm clock? Needless to say, you are gone!

I poured my heart in front of her, my sufferings, my pain everything was before her and guess what she did?

You must be thinking that after this I got a big tight hug and probably some kisses! *winks* even I was expecting the same, but when you have a dharamful dharampatni you shouldn't expect such things!

Instead of hugs and kisses, I got an ultimatum that "kastur-don't-want-to-be-touched-by-a-non-MBA" so obviously I will have to get a MBA first and then I will be graced by touch

Do not open your mouth, it's the bitter truth

No touching''..No touching'''only MBA''..only MBA

No kissing''No kissing''..only MBA'..only MBA

As if, my love was for her body

As if, I was dying to touch her

Let me tell you no touching means no hugs, no hair ruffling, no eating together''..

Yaar seriously, how can she do this to me? Before our ding dong night I haven't seen her properly as she used to cover herself with both bed sheets and tents to become a Christmas tree!

Now, today when I am a MBA''yea a MBA,I want a 12thpaas wife''.. I deserve it! For that I will get some not so good names for sure as it is an insult of a dharampatni ,but if she does the same thing then it is like blazing a trial for an aimless guy! Waittt!!!! When the hell I was aimless???? I should better launch a campaign and protest like leader! Wait again!!!!!! Leader sounds quite familier, wasn't I supposed to be a LEADER' my sincere thanks to some people for that!!!!!!11 I think I am loosing my memory, so I am going to have a full glass of milk with almonds and saffron'''and yea I doesn't mean that I am getting into mood! I will get into mood only when kastur will have to clear her 12th board exam and right now she is preparing for her 10th board exams. 😃

WISH HER ALL THE BEST

I WILL KEEP UPDATING YOU

Only If Life Permits Me To Do So... 

Writeup Credits: Lizz, Silky , Lubz Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago