KTLK Written Updates (13/2/2012-Epi96)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow..that was really fast
thanks dearπŸ€—
Thanks for the superfast update !!
Thanks for such a fast update. I guess I will watch KTLK the day Ashu and Nidhi make up on their own. πŸ˜†
Thanks Neetz for the update - Ashu seems like a boring type
🀣 they are taking the show down the drain with bacho types khel. i feel nidhi was shown mature and learning to grow, but since the confession n all...she has become bacha...haye rabba ki hoye ae show de naalπŸ₯± ghaas phoos show kar rahe hai shaan se πŸ€£ Edited by -Avz- - 12 years ago
Thanks Purplefairy for the superfast update. you are aweome.πŸ‘

wow we are headed whether nidhi will get her 1st valentine's day.πŸ˜•
Good that egos were set aside & peace restored - OK to swallow pride occasionally : Non-fattening " 0 calories"  :)).    Assuming Dr A will be perceptive enough to Nidhi's dejection & humour her :).   Valid point though that Valentine's day being commercialized & lost its real essence.  Perfect gift for Nidhi reflecting both their tastes could be chocolates & a Solitaire - maybe "heartshaped", since Nidhi's preference for heartshapes 😊...   maybe she could gift him handcrafted or crystal chess set...ofcourse if it does not set her back too much     😊
ty for the update , appreciate ur time and effor t