Bade Acche Laggte Hai

*||* Saathi of the Week #11 *||*

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone and welcome to the BALH Member of the Week activity, also known as Saathi of the Week.

Coming to our next MOTW recipient for the 2012 year, please join me in congratulating none other than:

lolita_lahiri

Congratulations lolita!🤗

You are now officially on the hot seat until next week!🐷

Feel free to use the sig below to flaunt your special status for this week!😃

And to kick off the activity, here are some questions
-------------------------------------------

User name:

Profession/info about Education:

Date of birth: 

How did you get started with India-forums?

Why the username lolita_lahiri?

Hobbies:

Your Favourite:

Colour :

Food :

Sport :

Outfit :

Serial :

Movie :

-------------------------------------------

So what are you waiting for?.. Fire away with your questions for lolita!

Banners and Logos by: Starry.Phoenix

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Fivr ! 😃 I'm anyways all smiles now after the fabulous precap...wondering how to spend the next 24 hours now !

By education, I'm a Chartered Accountant, working as the CFO (Chief Finance Officer) of a company.

Real Name :😉 Created this name "Lalita Lahiri" as by nature, I'm extremely reserved and in my position, everyone in office is very afraid of me...its been 10-15 years now...and I couldn't really indulge in all this with my real identity... so many people would have a fit 😭

I'm an introvert...and don't know HOW I got hooked on to this serial... Dont watch serials by the way.. I only read books whenever I get time.

But RaYA affected me so powerfully that I got totally hooked on to the serial and then discovered FB pages on RaYa and finally this forum, in December 2011. For the last 4-5 months, I think I eat, sleep and dream only RaYa and RaYa... 😆

Now Monday mornings are something to look forward to..after 15 years of working life 😛

Sometimes, I really think (when I'm rational enough to think... not like now..when after seeing the precap, I just want to close my eyes and think...) that I want to see RaYa confess their feelings to each other very soon...just to get back some level of sanity in my life... 

Why? Why and how has this serial affected so many of us so powerfully? How did it make someone like me want to write pages on imaginary episodes? I really don't know.. 

This morning too, I read one post where the writer is trying to figure out whether this is teh magic of Ram & Priya or the episode writer? Really don't know.. but it has definitely changed me in many ways.. .. shown me my inner side as a hopeless romantic which I never even knew existed 😉

Favourite attire : Silk sarees.. thats why I wear to office daily :-)

Anyways, lots of love to all of you... need to check if the precap is now available on youtube

Lalita
Edited by lolita_lahiri - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulations Lalitha!for being the 11th Saathi of the Week
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well deserved lolita ji im a big fan of ur writing through ur ffs @ takes u take us to a new wrld of Raya keep writing thanx fivr 4 opening tis thread
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats Lalitaji!! Truly deserved!! Would love to know about you!! Enjoy the hot seat!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo and well deserved post Latitha..
Well our forum has many such silent readers and introverts who suddenly immerse themselves and are more vocal(their comments and posts) in voicing their thoughts..
Happy to have you amongst us.. My questions for you later..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Lalitha.. Truly Deserving.. 👏 Will come back soon with the questions 😈😆
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello lalita ji...great to know that youre a CA 👍🏼..im a CA Final student myself...looking forward to chat with you...😊
As for the grilling..hmmm...the course has Grilled me so much by now that ive really very little energy left to grill anyone 😆...!! But if i have time i will come up with my questions for sure..
jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Lalitha I sometimes miss ur FF its very heart touching and in real i can imagine good going...all the best will come back with some simple and cool questions...
sadffi thumbnail
Congooo Lolita...😎
Party time...🥳