:: DOTW[13/02]Money matters the most? ::

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly I have no idea what to put up, since according to me, they kick started too many aspects at the very first🤔. Like Niharika fiasco, entry of Anushka, Pradeep fired and gets the job again🥱 (no offence to anyone) but I found it sorta messed up.  So let me ask something very simple

In one of the episodes if you'd recall, Mona says about her life with Pradeep and it is evident that she is happy with her life and that she enjoys it to the core. Whatever maybe the case she has no complains.. 😳
Pradeep on the other hand slips out of his ideas quite often. I noticed that in few cases -i) the girl flirting with him, and gets reminded by Mona's intentional call, ii) lack of confidence when he goes to tell about Rudra's act. He gets irked sometime (but on a random note, that is because of the lack of financial support maybe🤓). 

My question is that, can it actually be assumed that while you hold back to your ideals and morals, and let go of opportunities, you actually miss out your family needs. It doesn't look like Pradeep will ever take money from anyone (evident how he reacted to Manoj😡). As much as I know that Pradeep does want to hold his kids' smile back, that needs money, to be honest. Mona understands, kids don't. 

Can it actually be possible for them to go through all these (I guess Manoj gave a list of what all he has to take care of😆) while he stays true to his ideals? Maybe he will actually take up the job Manoj had in his company, but that means going for something beyond your dignity😵. What do you think, how can it possible?. Money is needed, and Money goes to the one who earns everything but the purpose to why he gets Money (keeping in mind Kukreja the karela🤣)

Do share your views :)
Love,
Sanchari😎

[Do ignore my ignorance in the characters' name, I might be wrong, I hardly was able to catch up cause the school work, too many odd jobs🤓]
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
I hope members participate in the discussion ..it will help in keeping the forum active 😳

Wonderful DOTW dear 👏
too good topic Sancho!!! i saw this thread yesterday itself but couldn't post my views. will come back with my views later 😳

Sanchuuu🤗Great Topic for the Discussion👍🏼

I loved the Title.😳

I loved all the points you mentioned here.👏👏

My Take!

1. Well Mona is a happily married woman settled in her life and enjoying every moment in her life. She struggles daily to meet the expectations of er kids and her husband. She sacrifices everything, everything that she wanted to do in order that her children get it. She sacrificed buying her a new saree so that her daughter can have a racket. That what defines her as a mother!

2. Pradeep is a guy who seems to be happily married but with his sudden outbursts it seems that he married Mona only for his parent's sake. But love blossomed and they are a family today. He blames everything on Mona and she like a dutiful wife takes it down. I don't understand that meaning of Pradeep bashing her for his worries in their life.

I thought the whole show was about supporting each other after 10 years of marriage when love has fizzled out but instead we are shown some stupid fights and all issues coming up together.

3. Now that his Ex has entered the scene; now the plot and the characters revolve around Extra Marital Affair. I hope the show goes back to its Original script and stop Showing and Promoting an EMA!

Hope I didnt bore you!😳

Love,

Mayuuu

these are my views.

1. Mona is a housewife who thinks she must enjoy the life to the fullest. her duties are to take care of her kids and family. after 10+ yrs her priority changes towards kids more and she thinks that her husband supports her always and always love her for ever. she supports her husband too in all the small things too. but also sacrifices for her family.

2. Pradeep no doubt a good hubby and father and loves his family. but i felt a bit selfish. (just my view) he wants to give the best to his family but underconfident person. he wants to spend with his wife but she cannot due to the kids. though he understands that but still he have some negative feeling abt it. he still thinks that he had done mistake by marrying and also didn't achieve anything in life. he blames his parents and also his wife for all this. 

3. now that Anushka had entered, his feelings start strengthening abt his career as Anushka is more successful in her life. this may be the root cause for the misunderstandings and differences btw Mona n Pradeep. he already started lying to his wife i think. 

hope i didn't give a lenghty baashan 😳 
my views

Mona is very content being a housewife... unless anything out of the box happens she is not bothered if they are not materially rich.. and she takes up her hubby's grudges and his blames (though misplaced) with a smile on her face. 

Pradeep has been pressurised by his dad to marry and also maybe forced to give up his studies for his brothers' sake.. hence there is a yearning for doing all the things that he was nto able to do.. he is a good man.. btu has been forced to suppress ,maybe, all his wishes.. hence his outburst from time to time..

for Pradeep n Anushka.. its a case of grass being greener on the other side of the fence..which i think would play the catalyst in bringing them together.,.
nice topic for discussion...

my views...

mona loved her family...no matter what...she tries to enjoy each and every aspect...as of now we have not seen her complain...n i think coz of this only pawan takes her for granted sometimes...

even pawan loves his family...but due to his inability to achieve what he wanted...he is not content with his life. That is y we have seen how he years for promotion and all. Though the intent might be for the better life of the family, but it also means he wants to be rich. He is not wrong, i mean everybody wants to succeed, but sometimes this yearning may get you in trouble.

now that anushka has entered the scene, we might get to experience the new pawan, maybe the old pawan, who is lost somewhere in his family, as we r now getting glimpses of his old self.

Originally posted by -Mayu-

Sanchuuu🤗Great Topic for the Discussion👍🏼

I loved the Title.😳

I loved all the points you mentioned here.👏👏

My Take!

1. Well Mona is a happily married woman settled in her life and enjoying every moment in her life. She struggles daily to meet the expectations of er kids and her husband. She sacrifices everything, everything that she wanted to do in order that her children get it. She sacrificed buying her a new saree so that her daughter can have a racket. That what defines her as a mother!

2. Pradeep is a guy who seems to be happily married but with his sudden outbursts it seems that he married Mona only for his parent's sake. But love blossomed and they are a family today. He blames everything on Mona and she like a dutiful wife takes it down. I don't understand that meaning of Pradeep bashing her for his worries in their life.

I thought the whole show was about supporting each other after 10 years of marriage when love has fizzled out but instead we are shown some stupid fights and all issues coming up together.

3. Now that his Ex has entered the scene; now the plot and the characters revolve around Extra Marital Affair. I hope the show goes back to its Original script and stop Showing and Promoting an EMA!

Hope I didnt bore you!😳

Love,

Mayuuu

Mayu! Thanks yaar, I am glad you liked the out of blue topic ..!😳
Coming to the point, as far as Pradeep's character is concerned, I strongly feel he has many grudges against his life. He was pressurized for the marriage [and if we see that Anushka's here, maybe he still loved her and was married to Mona, and slowly he gets over with it] plus he couldn't complete his studies, thus he is not at all satisfied. And yes, he blames Mona too for some reasons. But if we see a man is bound to blame someone when he is angry for whom he cares the most. And someone whom he thinks will know how he feels like. Here, we see his wife. Ofc, he is not with his mother, thus Mona lends an ear to all what he has to say. Thus he is bit childish.

I just do hope they don't bring up ex affairs cause I hardly doubt I will watch it or not. Overcoming hardships and getting over ex when you are married is a whole lot of different scene. So am just praying they don't waste the set story over this EMA😆

Wonderfully jotted down points!
Originally posted by swethasyam08

too good topic Sancho!!! i saw this thread yesterday itself but couldn't post my views. will come back with my views later 😳

Thanks Swetha❤️ am glad you liked it😆

Originally posted by swethasyam08

these are my views.

1. Mona is a housewife who thinks she must enjoy the life to the fullest. her duties are to take care of her kids and family. after 10+ yrs her priority changes towards kids more and she thinks that her husband supports her always and always love her for ever. she supports her husband too in all the small things too. but also sacrifices for her family.

2. Pradeep no doubt a good hubby and father and loves his family. but i felt a bit selfish. (just my view) he wants to give the best to his family but underconfident person. he wants to spend with his wife but she cannot due to the kids. though he understands that but still he have some negative feeling abt it. he still thinks that he had done mistake by marrying and also didn't achieve anything in life. he blames his parents and also his wife for all this. 

3. now that Anushka had entered, his feelings start strengthening abt his career as Anushka is more successful in her life. this may be the root cause for the misunderstandings and differences btw Mona n Pradeep. he already started lying to his wife i think. 

hope i didn't give a lenghty baashan 😳 

Actually if we see, no matter how much a person possesses traits, he needs confidence, and I do think being the boss or being promoted to a higher position, needs a confident over himself. he should know what he does and the reason behind it. He shouldn't need someone to clarify his doubts. And he is not yet ready for the new posts [just my view] . He MUST get recognition for what he does. 

And , on a different note, instead of showing EMA, they may show that he gets more agitated when he sees her, as a more successful person and starts getting angry more. He we see that Mona tries to calm him down. 🤔
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Mayu! Thanks yaar, I am glad you liked the out of blue topic ..!😳

Sanchooo🤗It was a good topic for discussion!👍🏼 I loved it and Glad that we have Great Topic Openers in the New Forum😳

Coming to the point, as far as Pradeep's character is concerned, I strongly feel he has many grudges against his life. He was pressurized for the marriage [and if we see that Anushka's here, maybe he still loved her and was married to Mona, and slowly he gets over with it] plus he couldn't complete his studies, thus he is not at all satisfied. And yes, he blames Mona too for some reasons. But if we see a man is bound to blame someone when he is angry for whom he cares the most. And someone whom he thinks will know how he feels like. Here, we see his wife. Ofc, he is not with his mother, thus Mona lends an ear to all what he has to say. Thus he is bit childish.

I comepletelty agree to your point. But Its not should not happen daily. Everything that goes wrong in his life; he Blames Mona for that. I agree that she is the one who completely knows him and is the *Only* one on whom he can throw his anger; throw tantrums; but that Does not mean he Has to Act Childish!Well If he has so many Grudges against Life; He should have had the Guts to say NO for the Marriage. Its no point now after 10 years of a Beautiful Life he Keeps on Blaming Mona for the Downfalls in his Life! So basically I thought that he would be Grateful to have Mona in his Life!😳I am hating how Pradeep's Character is Growing. I thought a Man learns from his mistakes; but no he still insists on Pulling Stupid Anger Bursts and Childish Antics. Loving Mona as his supportive Wife!😃 

I just do hope they don't bring up ex affairs cause I hardly doubt I will watch it or not. Overcoming hardships and getting over ex when you are married is a whole lot of different scene. So am just praying they don't waste the set story over this EMA😆

Even I hope so that they continue with their Original Script and the Concept! I cant handle all this EMA Track! It should be something Different. I thought that Anushka only was as his Boss was okay. Then She Never Hinted that she wanted Pradeep. Hence it made it different story and a Different Blast from the Past. But now that Story is going in the same Direction; Misunderstandings; Jealousy and Breakups.

Wonderfully jotted down points!

Thanks Sanchooo🤗

I hope I didnt Bore you😆

Love,
Mayuu