Monday Update: 13/02/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments My dear Bhaghi!!😃🤗

It was a good episode😃

Joseph Anna arrived finally🤪...Just like how police arrives last in movies...Joseph Anna arrived after all done🤣..Joseph asked where is Charu as he is not going to summa let her...he looks like he will faint next second after Charu muraichufying...ithula vetti dialog vera...KP uncle direct aa going to be taken to police station 😛

TA can ignore T aam...and its doesn't matter if he do...if T ignore him he is sad aam😲🤣...T need to ignore him more...he deserve these...TA is dam scared to see T and when T muraichufyed at him🤣...vetti dialogs after she leaves with MM...😲

For Padma...T and MM went to temple right🤣...i think she is going to think that god might favor TT so might visit GW's house to dance...so it  could make everything worse.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTfan  for the superb  superfast update.👏😊 Epi started with Gp's advice..😉. What he said was 100% correct 'give and take policy.. When the give-and-take policy is adopted between T&t, many jars and discords are avoided on both sides. Hope so. . Married life is a journey in which both T&t sail together and share equal responsibilities.

Therefore it is the ideal time to share and enjoy every single moment and forget all the unwanted and unhappy moments if happened so. And ' is a time TA should show sheer determination, support, dedication, love and patience. Ellam sari'.😉😉 But'but this comedy piece TA wanted to divorce his wife for silly reasons but now he expects thuls to come back to him. He should convince her to come back to him atha...Vittu tea sapita...Polamanu'sigh...I don't like this lollu stubborn character as if he is not responsible for whatever happened.
He doesn't even have the courtesy to apologize. Any way these cute couples love each other more' and moreover TA will not leave thuls alone until she comes back to him.And we viewers really enjoys the compromising track.😊👏

This track is going to be interesting to see how TA patches up with his wife😊😉.Everybody has problems in life but do all walk out of their married life this way... Thuls being a kind hearted girl will forgive and forget. Yes she needs time to forgive that she wants her kayam to heal. What was TA worst mistake? ' He has taken an Extreme step divorce notice'.shows his immature attitude towards marriage...  And he hurts her badly no denying that. He did not cheat her .He was dumb fool to believe   every one. Athuku intha piruvu thevaithan. He has to repent and suffer alone and seek forgiveness from thuls.

For me I believe that' what is important  in life  It depends upon'how the couple adjusts to each other after marriage, how the couple adopts the values of each other, how much the couple is ready to change as per the likes of other person yet maintain his/her individuality. Marriage is a gamble either ways. The chances of coming out a winner depend on how our cute couples play the game?

Dhuramaa irundaal
sirikkavei...Illai
kittaga irundaal
pesavei...Illai
istama irundaal
ennai nesithu meedum enudan vaala vaa
tappu irundaal
yennai mannitthuvidu 'thulasi'

Waiting for the next episode'..

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments! 🤗

Loser Joseph telling that Charu is not a good girl aam. Evan enna vaam? To a close friend, he did drogam and betrayed him just for the sake of money. Still now, he did not ask sorry to TA.

TA too did not ask anything to Joseph. TA did not even ask forgiveness to Thulz for handing over the div papers. Very disappointing. I wish both TA/T spoke seperately before leaving to Blore. They should have just poured out their frustrations and feeling out instead of carrying the guilt and hurtness in them😕.

Grrr... MM. Epadiyavathu he wants to send Thulz to TA house instead of thinking about Thulz feeling😡. Thulz is hurt. It will take some time for her recover. TA should have acted as a medicine to Thulz, but again he failed in it becoz of his temperament. It is better that he walks out of his home and then call Thulz to live with him instead of taking her to GW house.

Puvi finally passed the bank matter information to TA😉. Rofl.. Thulz acted as if she was least bothered but she was listening carefully to what TA was talking to Puvi😛. It is better that TA go and settle down in the new house and then pacify Thulz and bring her back.

Rofl... KP directly from bathroom to PS🤣🤣. He really really deserves it😃.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update😊

Thulasi: Go girl go realize T what is life👏👍🏼

Tamil: You deserve it man. Feeling so sad for you😭😭. After all she is ur wife try ur best to convince her.😉😳

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks TTFan for the cool and for me its a romantic episode i can say😳

Though Tamil has been a fool these days both are made for each other showing love , possessiveness , strom in attitude if situation arises , lovable chars...TA each and every look points to say he started longing for thulasi...😳😳😳😳 OMG our Old TA back with masal vadai and Tea...

Thulasi each and every point is justified and when joseph aptly pointed out ta mistake of consoling her thulasi waked up so thulasi wants ta to console her...But also her point of not staying in GW house hereafter will come true in friday episode..OMG i cant wait for it😳😳😳..Puvi a nice brother proved it...

But TA i think he is planning to play with thulasi with romantic talks and going to cry i believe once he comes out from GW ...Anyways it is ultimately going to TA-Thulz cold war atleast for some days and nice to enjoy..Overall TA bank job on the way and thulasi love you ma...The way she controlled her emotion was fantastic...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update bhagi👏...

I loved this epsiodes...mainly for TT's expression😉...Now silent fight  btw TT..😭.Thulsi dear 
continue this for some time.ma😆...

I have one doubt TA is talking like he didnt do a single mistake mathiri?oru sorry keta korancha 
poiduvann?😡

I hate this joseph talk completely...he has no rights to talk about them...ithula comedy vera?nambikai droghi...😡

looks like old TA is back with suda suda TEA.👏..enga poida poralam? 😉Mr.TA..nee ithuvum pesuva inuma pesuva da..😉.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

TA can ignore T aam...and its doesn't matter if he do...if T ignore him he is sad aam😲🤣...T need to ignore him more...he deserve these...TA is dam scared to see T and when T muraichufyed at him🤣...vetti dialogs after she leaves with MM...😲

For Padma...T and MM went to temple right🤣...i think she is going to think that god might favor TT so might visit GW's house to dance...so it  could make everything worse.

Tanu when was Tamizh sad...he was just irritated and even when Thuls was saying that she is not going to go with him,he was like "where else can she go?however she has to come back to me atlast" like she has nowhere else to go.Not even a word of apology...all of a sudden he turned the table to Charu and like he is a uthama puthiran.Yelaam Charudaan did,he did nothing coz he had no brains to think then,huh? kadavule

panradhelaam pannitu thimiru vera...I thought he will go through a guilt trip but no he was like he did nothing and like he doesn't care even if its his mistake.This is outrageous...he shuld somehow realize his mistake and go behind Thuls begging to take him back in her life...that shuld serve him right.

thanks for your colorful update Bhagi 😊
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks bhagi for that super detailed update...

Great episode..i somehow liked this better than climax and anticlimax..all that we were feeling were expressed by T and TA's expressions of guilt, remorse as well as anger-superb.. T's stubborn stand also great...
Joseph coming back, that too strategically after the accident to keep reminding of psycho's misdeeds--good decision by CT.  Also wud like to see KP behind bars soon and hope he comes later to take revenge on psycbo.  MM's explanations on behalf of T to TA--simply great pa (not to miss the slight smile on T's face when MM tells why T cud not sit near TA--typical father's stand..

Joseph's one-liners also was entertaining..
On the whole T and us still have a void within us for TA's behavior and T absolutely correct in saying that charu was not the problem. Problem was lack of understanding between TT (great line and this somehow is true of all relationships--somehow commendable on CT's part to show this before they show how to become an ideal couple...)
One wonders how TA is going to react or resond to all T's statements...But finally above all, the episode marked the return of the TA we all know-one who has tea in the midst of all probs.. (first refusing tea thinking he is leaving with T and when T leaves with MM, back to tea with Joseph--thats' attitude, TA style)
waiting tmrw for TA's encounter with gw and lav
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful Update :)

TA - Still he doesn't understand that he made the mistake or what? He just blames C as the reason for his behavior. But on the other side seeing the way he reacted to Joseph. He did not even question him why he did like that. He did not even care about it as he thinks that Joseph is not the one to be blamed and it was C's fault. So he is expecting the same behavior from T too. He was just being friendly him as he always used to be. And Joseph did not ask for sorry either. Is that how men are? Is it us women who are more emotional? His character is so very confusing.

T - She was simply remarkable. Her behavior showed what any normal wife would do to her husband after such event. But her point that she struggled all these days to show that she was innocent and not to live with TA was quite un-agreeable. She has high self-esteem. Still, wasn't she telling her friends she has to save her life by proving it to TA that she is innocent.

MM and GP - The very same as always.

I can't wait for TA's 1000 wala to his GW and Lav. I hope CT doesn't let us down in that.