prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Short update 😊 Ojn behalf of Ridzi πŸ˜ƒ

---------------

Raavi and Ginny are talking over phone abt Rocky.. Ginny tells Raavi that she is not gonna talk to both her parents.. Pinky overhears the convo and asks Raavi what it is with Rocky.. Raavi tells her the whole thing 😊..

Lucky goes to Papaji's house.. Ginny comes and blasts at him saying he doesnt love her anymore, if he would, he would have never left her alone.. And Ginny leaves the room.. Inside, Papaji and Sweety ji are discussing.. Papaji tells Sweety ji that Lucky came here to say sorry.. And anyways he knows once they are back, somehow Sweety will make Lucky say sorry.. Sweety smiles and adjusts her dupatta and asks 'How am I looking?' πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Papaji laughs and says very nice πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sweety-Lucky eye-lock πŸ˜• Pinky calls Lucky and blasts at him saying all those sacrifices Sweety did for his family.. And scolds Lucky saying he is wrong in the whole issue.. Lucky gets agitated and Pinky cuts the call.. Lucky accuses Sweety pie of instigating Ginny against him and manipulating Pinky with all those lecturesπŸ˜• Sweety pie tells 'Ginny is grown up girl now, she herself can see everything, understand everything'... Lucky says 'Coming here was a mistake it seems'.. And leaves 🀒 Sweety cries and asks Papaji why he thought Lucky came here to take her back.. She tells Papaji rather he came to blast at her regarding Ginny.. She calls Ginny and Ginny says she aint talking to her also.. Sweety pie cries and says what's her fault in this.. Pinky calls her and Sweety scolds her for taking her side and calling Lucky at the right time ( Sweety stop it, Pinky did the right thing 😑 ).. Pinky tells her Jeet told her not to interfere, but she came to know abt Rocky and on impulse called Lucky.. Sweety comes to know abt Rocky..

---------------------

Lucky comes home and Rocky is furious and shouts at Lucky for not bringing mom.. Lucky shouts back at him and tells him to behave..

Rocky calls Aish and asks her to meet once.. Aish's parents are in concert something something, the bottomline is she cant meet.. And she consoles Rocky that everything will be alright.. Rocky doesnt seem to be convinced 😭 Sweety pie tries calling Rocky bt phone is engaged.. She complains to Papaji 'He can talk to his friend over phone for more than one hr.. bt not to me'.. Papaji tells her 'May be Rocky told Lucky abt the parents meeting and Lucky came for that only'.. Sweety says 'But did he say anything ? His pride and anger are gonna spoil our kids' future and our home everything'..

Finally Aish-Rocky hung up and Sweety calls landline.. Bebe attends it and both share formal talk but sad one.. 😭 Rocky takes the phone very rudely from Bebe 😑 Sweety pie starts her marathon scolding πŸ₯±πŸ˜† 'Today u slapped a guy, tomo u will sar patkofy of someone' 🀣 .. Rocky gets irritated and cuts the call.. Sweety is sad that Rocky hung up on her face.. And she is determined that next morning she will go to school and take care of Rocky πŸ˜† ( Wahhh maa ho toh aisi πŸ‘πŸ˜† )

----------------------

Rocky Lucky Bebe in dinner.. Rocky misbehaves with Lucky and Lucky goes to hit him ( Loser πŸ₯± ) .. Rocky shouts a LOT at him and finally leaves.. πŸ‘ Ginny also leaves dining table while Sweety ji is eating.. Sweety pie asks her abt homework.. Ginny replies to Naanu ( indirect convo btwn Mom-daughterπŸ˜† )..

Next morning Bebe informs Lucky that Rocky left for school without having any food.. In school Lucky is unable to say teacher's name.. Sweety pie smartly comes and asks for the teacher πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† She goes to meet.. Both are talking with the teacher and the teacher informs them Rocky is not present today in school.. Both parents shocked

---------------------

Precap - They ask Ginny if she saw Rocky.. Ginny says No.. πŸ˜•
Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omg       rocky...his gussa ...he was so hurt😭

lucky  ji sudhar jao ego chod key baccho ka socho
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks prerna for the update. you are awesome. πŸ‘
probably this is the way for lucky and sweety to come together. i still want lucky to apologize to sweety for kicking her out of the house.πŸ˜•
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome guys and my pleasure.. 😳

Meri nafrat for Lucky is exponentially increasin πŸ˜ƒ Darr hai ke may be I will stop praying for Sweety-Lucky reunion anymore.. This much male-ego is beyond tolerance !
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update !!!

where is this track going? Rocky missing; differences are increasing btw Lucky ji n Sweety ji

cannot tolerate anymore Lucky ji's this attitude πŸ˜‘
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!
Luckyji is pissing me of his ego... Ufff
Oh well atleast this way lucky and sweety r going to come together bit i want luckyji to say sorry!!
Feeling sad for Rocky he is soo depressed!!!!

ashaj thumbnail
thanks for the update