nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In the flashback they showed that Anushka and Pradeep met and fell in love 10 years ago. Yet it has been mentioned many times that Mona & Pradeep have been married for 11 years...looks like a big blooper...obviously they (Anushka and Pradeep) were not in love after Mona & Pradeep's marriage ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

In the flashback they showed that Anushka and Pradeep met and fell in love 10 years ago. Yet it has been mentioned many times that Mona & Pradeep have been married for 11 years...looks like a big blooper...obviously they (Anushka and Pradeep) were not in love after Mona & Pradeep's marriage ðŸ˜†

It does seem like a blooper...in fact I would say they should have been married for more than 10 years...their elder daughter looks like a teenager and not a 9 year old girl...
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ekta Kapoor and bloopers ka janam janam se rishta hai
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah in the first episode itself Mona says so many times that 11 years and all. but still all articles and in the show they show it as 10 yrs. hope they correct it atleast now. ðŸ˜Š
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Are yaar ek saal idhar ya udhar gaya...Whats the big deal eh 😉😆

CVs were not good in math yaar 😈
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today in FB was fixed to 12 years
Since atleast 12 years is needed to show Pradeep and Anushka's romance and association othrwise it did'nt make sense that he left her today and tomorrow he got married to Mona

Also the eldest daughter looks more than 9 atleast 11 Ekat has a bad choice of age in my aspect if they needed to show her 9 get a kid who seems nine year old even with teh so called growth spurts  she looks 11
And if Mona and Pradeep are married for 10 years a lot of miscalculation is there looking at the kid

maybe it can be over shadowed but please show the FB with teh right count of years
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shanti Pradeep nor Mona look 35 ish...Or parents of 3 children

Even if they got married at 25 and 23 respectively...

Eldest daughter looks Teen and not 9 or 10 or 11 or 12...13 to be precise..

EK has made a big blunder in showing them married for 10 and having these 3 kids...It would have been fine with the 2 younger ones...Make sense...

Now showing Pradeep and Boss were in love when they were in college...

SOmeone is not doing their math right...But than again logic is always out the window when it comes to CVs of any serials...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, and for me if u r happily married and have 3 beautiful kids the EMA factor should never be brought in place

OK thats the whole concept of the show
and Mona telling that how did the older one know abt V day I was like boss in 2012 my 3 year old will also know V day is all hearts and all ...She is outdated for sure wrt to what kids know can't blame her my kids are equally sharp and know a lot 😆😆😆 Parental control is always needed..

Ekta needs to calculate the years and age properly

Some shows kids are show the appropriate age but here the oldest yes teen age 13 she looks she has touched, but I guess that cannot be changed

Now Pradeeps past has to be show atleast 2 years before he got married so 12 seems right and 10 years back of any FB between Him and Mona as that other day it was 10 years

So 10 years of Mona and Pradeep Marriage
12 years of Pradeep and Anuskha's knowing each other

This should be teh math maintained

Kids 5 , 7 , 9 which according to me not digestable

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The age factor and time zones are totally warped...just look at Pradeep's dressing when they showed the 12 years ago flashback...who dressed like this in the year 2000????? thin pencil moustache and tight T shirt...looks like the 1960s..