Frequent Posters

oksana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Where updated February 28
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi frendz
iam new to this forum and silent reader of theforum but after long time i watched today sop the guy who enterd as police officer is actually drug dealer i mean main lead ranveer right as he is acting like police officer is soo hot with his hair cut befor he used have long hair isnt it sop whats going on frendz why is he after aliya is he actually a police officer or drug dealer and one more thjng other male is also entering the show and gheg said aliya is going to marry him oh nooo i realy like this fake cop not other male lead and can u plz help me by telling the current track brejfly plz
plz plz is the hands guy is real or fake cop

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: favjassi

hi frendz
iam new to this forum and silent reader of theforum but after long time i watched today sop the guy who enterd as police officer is actually drug dealer i mean main lead ranveer right as he is acting like police officer is soo hot with his hair cut befor he used have long hair isnt it sop whats going on frendz why is he after aliya is he actually a police officer or drug dealer and one more thjng other male is also entering the show and gheg said aliya is going to marry him oh nooo i realy like this fake cop not other male lead and can u plz help me by telling the current track brejfly plz
plz plz is the hands guy is real or fake cop

he's real cop..basically an under cover agent working for ATB(Anti Terrorist Bureau)
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi, i just wanted to ask on where can i download the background song of sajda tere pyaar mein song that was playing on the episode aired on 9th march 2012... i loved the music but i do not know from where do i download the song... hope if you could help me... thank you...
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arul01

hi, i just wanted to ask on where can i download the background song of sajda tere pyaar mein song that was playing on the episode aired on 9th march 2012... i loved the music but i do not know from where do i download the song... hope if you could help me... thank you...

R u talking abt title track or anyother...Wait for few days will upload it soon...
xenia_ivanna thumbnail
that the song was the last episode
-TheStranger- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi there...😊
I'm completely new over here...So pls help me...
Do anybody know the real Facebook Or Twitter accounts of Shaleen Bhanot and Deblina Chatterjee
...If yes then plss provide the links to me...I'm desperately wanting to connect with them...:))))
xenia_ivanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessGhokshe

Hi there...😊

I'm completely new over here...So pls help me...
Do anybody know the real Facebook Or Twitter accounts of Shaleen Bhanot and Deblina Chatterjee
...If yes then plss provide the links to me...I'm desperately wanting to connect with them...:))))

I know in social networks, they did not exist
-TheStranger- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia-Dsena_Feraz

I know in social networks, they did not exist

ohh nooo...okk..thanks for the info...
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.