Users

Frequent Posters

anesaty thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey can anyone upload the tune when aliyaa and renveer each time meet plz
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am new to this serial...I had seen initial few episodes where Shaleen had long hair and was acting like a drug-addict or so?...after that I missed episodes and now I  see that he is an officer ...can someone tell me if he is playing double role or what happened to the prev character?
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aanu23

I am new to this serial...I had seen initial few episodes where Shaleen had long hair and was acting like a drug-addict or so?...after that I missed episodes and now I  see that he is an officer ...can someone tell me if he is playing double role or what happened to the prev character?

he's not playing double role..its just that he's an undercover agent working for ATB (Anti Terrorist Bureau)
the previous character that u saw was just a get up in order to catch the drug dealers..
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetha_6

he's not playing double role..its just that he's an undercover agent working for ATB (Anti Terrorist Bureau)

the previous character that u saw was just a get up in order to catch the drug dealers..

Oh ok thank u ...
pinnib thumbnail
Hi I am new to the show. I have read about it from the short overview thats written in the forum. Can someone please tell me if there's anything more and imp to know to follow the story??? is there someone that this girl aliya already loves and what about that guy his name starts with R? Thanks in adv to anyone who has opted to help me :)
angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone plz tell me where can i find the title track of the show and bg music of mp in mp3 format i can also provide the link for it can someone plz help me.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys can somebody tell me is there a Music/BG Score Archive for Sajda Tere Pyar Mein...I love the BG score of Sajda especially the one that came when Ranveer sees Aaliya for the first time...Can somebody tell me if there is an Archive just for the scores ???
PreethiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelluck

can anyone plz tell me where can i find the title track of the show and bg music of mp in mp3 format i can also provide the link for it can someone plz help me.

check this link:

PreethiR thumbnail
@rickks : link to STPM media gallery

u'll get all promos, video links n audio links
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
can someone gimme a gist of story so far ...pl pl pl
& what is the replay timing of this show...
Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago