Frequent Posters

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DeletedEdited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 12 years ago
ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
has anyone uploaded links for the mp3 version of the title track and the other track that plays in the show, as i wanted audio links to it, i have the video but wanted the audio ones too :P
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
actually who is malika ? how she has friendship with mp?
what is mp's business for outside world and what he does actually ?
why ranveer could not catch him during party , instead they pretend friendly & what for ranveer is sending aaliya as mehreen , what proof he needs to arrest him ?

pl someone clear me these things...
ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --jas--

why ranveer could not catch him during party , instead they pretend friendly & what for ranveer is sending aaliya as mehreen , what proof he needs to arrest him ?

I was wondering this too, also isnt ranveer supposed to be an undercover cop so isn't it weird that every1 at the party knows he is a cop i dont get it?
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am new to this show. Seems interesting and I like Shaleen as an actor, so thought I will start watching. Can someone please give me a short update on story so far so that I can catch up and start watching this show. Thank you so much in advance. 
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Can somebody help me with the story??? I missed the episodes since Aaliya enters Sajda as Julia...Her first encounter with MP...And her writing the cheque etc can somebody tell me what happened after that?
kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was wondering whether There's a longer version of the 2nd promo?? N will a new promo be released soon?? haven't seen one since e 1 week of april!!

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --jas--

mallika is also supposed to be an undercover agent but i guess mp doesnt know abt this..im not too sure though
mp's main business has got everything to do with underworld esp supply of drugs
ranveer couldnt catch him in party since he doesnt have solid proof that mp deals with drugs..he had once arrested mp but but due to lack of soid proof mp came out and thts why he's sending aaliya as mehreen who resembles mp's late wife to get them proofs and other details..
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can anyone please give me a brief summary of the show.  I just got this channel, and trying to figure out what to watch :S
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sinhactnt

can anyone please give me a brief summary of the show. I just got this channel, and trying to figure out what to watch :S

Originally posted by: raji_b

I am new to this show. Seems interesting and I like Shaleen as an actor, so thought I will start watching. Can someone please give me a short update on story so far so that I can catch up and start watching this show. Thank you so much in advance.

Originally posted by: rickks

Can somebody help me with the story??? I missed the episodes since Aaliya enters Sajda as Julia...Her first encounter with MP...And her writing the cheque etc can somebody tell me what happened after that?

Ranveer is an ATB officer who has come to mumbai from delhi..he spots aaliya who resembles Mahendra pratap's late wife julia and so asks her to help him in his mission..at first she refuses but then later on agrees but on a condition to help find out about her missing brother aalif..

aaliya gets a new identity that of mehreen and her family members have been told that she's moving to london for 6 months for higher studies but she is in mumbai itself being trained by ranveer and his friend mallika

ranveer feels that its time mehreen and MP come face to face and so is chalking out different ways for the same and also ranveer has revealed his past to aaliya