Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 14/2 Sati & Daksh rekha

Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati comes to meet Daksh, who looks worried. She with folded hands  sits in front of him, he blesses her. Sati asks him to forgive her, you felt insulted because of me but she did all these unintentionally. Daksh  is not satisfied with this apology, asks her if her mother has taught her only this? Sati says mother has told me that truth will solve all my problems.Shivji is innocent, the truth is, this, he has always told her, he doesn't love her. He's always come on all her call, to save her or protect her. He's always told her that he doesn't love her. It's she who loves him.

Furious Daksh tells her now you will know what is the actual truth. He drags Sati holding her hand. All the members, married daughters, Chandra with Prasuti, follows them. Maharshi Kashyap & Maharshi Bhrigu too come there. Daksh releases her hand, she falls on the floor, then he  mentally calls for power of fire, which looks like a fire-ball, throws it around Sati, who is sitting on the floor, forms a Daksh-rekha, a circle of fire around her. Daksh tells Sati, what she thinks is truth is a sin, pita-droha, kul-droha. Truth is this Daksh-rekha, this will keep you & Shivji separate. This Daksh-rekha will be removed only when you'll forget Shivji forever or you will be a prisoner  of this rekha till you die. Every one is shocked.

Sati tells Daksh, it is not possible to live without Shivji. Daksh says it depends on you how you want to  live, smiling or crying. Sati  tells Prasuti, you had told me being truthful will solve my problems. Angry Prasuti  says  but your truth is shameful for us. Daksh says either you'll have to forget your love or live forever as a prisoner, decision is yours. Everyone is shocked, leaves from there.

At Kailash, Shivji is standing near the pond, is in deep thoughts.

Dishearthened, Sati  thinks Madanike was right in saying that she will get burnt. She thinks, she has lost her love.  She moves ahead remembering Madanike's words towards the line of fire. When she is about to touch the fire, Shivji appears in front of her, he stops her, says Sati by calling me again & again you can't force me to love you.  He explains her about her duties towards her parents, which is most important for her. Sati says, I am born as their daughter but your & my relation is of various births. Shivji stops her, says that's your illusion, forget it. Sati says she had heard, for him rules & regulations have no meaning. Ok, I'll burn inside this Daksh-rekha, but will never call you. You & father can try your best but can not stop me from loving you.

.Precap: Shivji is angry, if furious over Chandra's shaap, says to maintain the balance of the Universe Daksh has to be finished. Puja thali falls of from Anasuya's hand. Narad & Nandi are watching the Angry Shivji, who insists on finishing Daksh.

Why is shivji playing hard to get .. felt so bad for sati.. she is gonna get him as his husband sooner the later..no need to run away from sati shivji..😍 
btw thanks for sharing...
2DAYS EPI WAS NICE...
IT WAS JUST TREMENDOUS...
Precap was terrific...
i just loved it...
waiting 4 2morrows epi...
thanx 4 sharing...

I loved the episode, Sati was the hero of the day! I love how she stood her ground in front of her father and Shivji!
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Why is shivji playing hard to get .. felt so bad for sati.. she is gonna get him as his husband sooner the later..no need to run away from sati shivji..😍 
btw thanks for sharing...
May be Shivji gives more importance to responsibalities, that's why he is keeping away from her.
Originally posted by ratilal22192

I loved the episode, Sati was the hero of the day! I love how she stood her ground in front of her father and Shivji!
Today Sati made them realise that she has mind of her own, will not fall for their talks or will not always do as Daksh & Shivji wants. She will listen to her heart.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by coolfizzy

2DAYS EPI WAS NICE...
IT WAS JUST TREMENDOUS...
Precap was terrific...
i just loved it...
waiting 4 2morrows epi...
thanx 4 sharing...

Today's epi was nice. But I liked the precap. Loved angry Shivji. He was so cool till now. But Daksh has crossed his limits. Enough of Daksh.
Originally posted by mnx12

May be Shivji gives more importance to responsibalities, that's why he is keeping away from her.
i knew that mnx😉, but she is not gonna give up that easily😆
Aww I felt so bad for Sati...Mouni acted really well in the Daksh rekha scene!

And OMG @ the precap...haila! Bolenath bangaye Rudra 😎

I loved it so much I have seen this episode about 3-4 times by now!