Thendral

Thendral Tuesday-Feb 14, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments My Dear Jeya Akka!!😃🤗

I got my life time shock today...shock na what nu today thaan i felt😭...i was expecting GW house scene and i was staring laptop after pressing play in today's episode...and saw kodumaiyaana Anand 😭 🤢...

What a creature are these two shameless creatures?😡🤬...worse disgusting creatures on earth...not even 1% shame ir guilty feeling...and talking rules...omg...both mommy and daughter can just GTH...i can even forgive Charu but not these 2 shameless😡...Lav madame giving supporting hand to her mommy's broker work...wow...keep it up...she don't care about her life...and thinks whatever they did were super good...i bet these 2 psychos are going to say its Thulasi who separated both of their sons from her...let her say😡...both are going to touch heights...they wont even let into hell..🤬

I want to see mommy and daughter adichufying pls
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the  update. Comedy time is here...

OMG!!!!! First 7 minutes total waste... Kadavule!!! Ithu thevaiya?

Next archanai /appu scene... Pretty good
Nice dose by Tamil, Puvi and Sudha. 
But mother and daughter will not change... They will be villis for life.
Ayo paavam... GW crying for being abandoned. She deserves this and more...
Even in the middle of this, GW did not ask how Charu is or feel guilty about what happened to Charu. It's all about money!
I felt bad for Charu but for these 2 clowns...
I don't feel sorry for them at all. 

I think serial is going to be draagged from now...
Yawn !!!!

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjyam for the fantastic update as usual.😉😛

Anand Welcome back No No mokkai part for more than 6 minutes...Ok let it be it was like relaxation to viewers after charu climax..But i see love in shymala words and views and not in anand talks or views...😡😡.Anand father as usual superb a nice father like deepa dad...

My Most Most favorite scene of the day GW-SQ vs TA-Puvi-Sudha confrontation...This much has happened but no sign of turning into good leaf..Shame on you GW and SQ...Naai vala nimuthavaa mudiyum????But Puvi always stood as a golden heart brother..TA atlast understood puvi and sudha nature...Fantastic TA...What a kolaveri on your mother and sister...It was a serrupadi to your mother and sister...Especially how dare you think i will leave my wife...😳😳😳...Although TA has some drawback no one can have such a character like him...

TA purely understood and feel shame for his mistake and his words of living for remaning 7 birth as Thulasi's TA fantastic to the core...TA has no guilty feelings no Pei now..Wow...So both son are out of GW and going to lead a happy and romantic life with their wife...Hats off to their decision...

Tomorrow adding fuel to the fire Padma scene vera...Kacheri kalakattudhu...

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the colorful and superfast update Vijayam.😊👏 Today' episode was simply superb .Good job done by puvi and sudha and of course Deepak... His expressions were so good and his character was shown well in today's  epi👏.

Karma has started to play his cards well. 👏😊Thus good actions and intentions reap good rewards and bad action and intentions results in suffering and pain. Whatever we reap what we sow' the success and failures are mostly the products of our own thoughts. Coming to today's episode. Smart move...TA is making a good decision👏. Finally he gave a good dose for his mother and sister and at last he realizes the truth.

AS we all expected he just yell at his mother and selfish queen and left the house. In today's episode'GW and lav was shocked and wonder what happened? These two jokers were only interested in the money charu has and did not even shed a crocodile tears and not bothered about charu's life.

And moreover Iam totally disappointed with this selfish idiot lav' attitude. How can she still support her mother? I THINK lav is going to have a hard life if she is not going to change herself in future. Seriously wish lav receives her divorce notice from nitish in upcoming epi's. Coming to sudha, great words from her'drogiga vaalura...Idam...lol.😆😆 Also from puvi wonderful words ithuga thirunthathu'😆 👏 The way TA reacted in today's epi depicts that our cool hero is back. Looking forward for our T&t to perform more cool and energetic scenes.🥱

Solli vida enni  aakroshothodu'vittigul setren'ammavidam

Enna thaya aval'Solliviten indru'

Anru aval kaipidikka ennai vittaaye,
inru aval kaivitta piragu-un,
kaiyai'CHARUVAI' thaangi'pidipen 'vaalgai kodupen

Enru entha nambigaiyil pesugirai' enninai

Kai piditha pothum Sabithai...Poruthu Konden thulasika'

Annal panathasaika...En vaalgaiyai...Ennai'viga...Paarthaiye
Viduvena'.pothum UN Thai pasam'ena erimalai pongi elunthu'

Ennai kaipidavalai
Kaipiga enni vittai vittu sellugiren

Viraivil aval ennai purinthu kondu varuval
Kalam engalai serthu vaigum' endra nambigaiyodu
Avalai ethirparthu'asaiyodu selkiren.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was a big letdown. I expected him to bash Lav aka SQ to the core and make her naaka pudungify. 🤢 TA really disappointed me. He should have asked her in what way ennoda kaadhal is inferior than yours?! As she also did love marriage. He should have also asked her what if GW finds a richer guy than Nitheesh and tries to hook her with him? Will she accept?!

We were all disappointed with Charu's climax. It was more like showcasing of Srividhya's histrionics. 👎🏼 Where did this 7 jenmams dialogues go? TA reserved all these veera vasanams exclusive for GW. 😡 Why he kept his mouth zipped and aada vittufied pei there?! 😡

Puvi was awesome today. I'm glad the two did not get moved by GW's sentimental crap.

The mother-daughter duo should really end up begging in the streets. It is the right punishment for their sins. Lav won't care even if Nitheesh divorce her. It was evident from today's episode.

What the heck Bujimma and Bujippa nonsense was it so necessary today?

Edited: GW and Lav ku aapu kidaichucho illaiyo namakku vechaar pa seri aapu director. All of us at some point believed TA could be acting.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the Awesome update and comments🤗! Lucky you got a very nice episode😃!

Yaaay! It is time to celebrate🥳🥳. GW finally disowned by both the sons. TA hit the nail when he said that his mom will do anything for money👏. Wow... TA understood Puvi too when he said that he ignored Puvi and Thuz when they were complaining about Pei/GW plans😉. Loved the dialog when TA said that "Mannodu Manaai poven but will not marry anyone"⭐️. Hopefully TA brain will start working again when he left this GW house. Oru vazhiyai both TA and Puvi left for good!

ROFL... GW did everything for TA sake aam🤬. Whenever she opens her mouth it is full of lies thaan. Even when TA informed about Blore incidents, I think this lady cried becoz becoz she can't talk and plan evil with Pei and did not even care about TA words😡.

What to say about Lav😡?? She basically runined her own life becoz she was selfish and was a jr. broker🤬. Still now she does was not repent to what she did to T by planning with mom and Pei. It would have awesome if TA asked her whether if Nithesh and Pei planned Nithesh to get married again what will she do nu😛?? That would have been super slap. But this Lav/GW are thiruthantha jenmam. They should be more punishement from Nithesh side that Lav needs to face😕. Lav was nicely dreaming that she will enter into Nithesh house with Charu help. Now sand on her head🤣🤣.

Puvi such a sweet guy😳. Even after all these, he spoke to Lav not to ruin her life listening to GW. More than that, it was first time for Sudha too to be concerned about Lav and it was so sweet of her to tell that they will fall in anyone's feet in Nithesh house in order to accept Lav😳. It is better for P/S to stay away from these two disgusting specimens too 😡😡.

TA, T, P, S should never enter this GW house ever again even under pressure or emotional blackmailing😃.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks vjayam for a wonderful update. Love the Title.. A Day of Returns.

Though TA's outburst wasn't a 1000 wala we can call it Lakshmi Vedi. :) Felt a bit disappointed as it missed that bang. I think its because this came with a week break. With Vel's episode it was continuous. First at the court and after that at the hospital or is it because T wasn't there. Something is better than nothing. Wish Lav really got a nice slap from TA. When he gave 2 for C doesn't his own blood deserve more. If not anything at least one.

This GW and Lav will never realize their mistakes. They did not even feel sympathetic towards C for her state. All they were doing is justifying their acts.

One notable dialog, Ezhu Jenmathukum enaku Thulasi than pondati'. Wish T was there to hear that.

Ayyo thirumbavum Bhujjipa, Bhujjima va... But I like Anand's Dad and Mom. They are such a cute couple.

Edited by viswai123 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An episode that I personally was waiting for. Having exposed all matters to TA, incl Joseph's stint at blr, I wish the matter abt GW's lie reg mohan too had opened up.. Somehow this by far wud have jeopardised TA's life to the largest extent had something happened to mohan..Is that why the CT hv put off this or have they just decided to give this a go-by? One wonders..

Anand's happy days hopefully numbered as his dues are yet to be claimed...
TA taking his mother to be compassionate..my my, does this lady know the meaning of the word?TA spitting out anger with puvi's elderly brother interventions was def a treat to watch but lav's attitude and her defense of their acts just increased our anger as TA's and i now wish that nitish's mother plans a second wedding for her son.
I want to spend this page with suitable expletives for gw and lav...I think i may hv to look up the dictionary for that.
I am glad that finally TA understood T's looks at him.
One hopes that at least this time TT's understanding of gw and lav is complete and they leave no room for their comeback before reforming...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...

WOW, what a first part...I wonder if CTs thought second and third paathu viewers might boil and terror parts nu...to cool viewers they added first part...to be frank, it spoilt the effect of second and third part...😒...Valentines Day anniku Happy couples kamikara idea vo...😒😭

One big thanks to Anand's dad, who brought Anand out of that room finally...ilena who wants to write update about their @#(@(#* (enaku ennalamo coming in mouth🤢😡)...Poor ranu and pearl knows it..😕. Break aprom fruit juice am...no give poison pls...

One thing i understood in the show - NO men are ready to go for work on their own...they need to be forced to go to work..🤢...like Kindergarten kids...🤢...Lets see what the super hero does after joining work...😒...Anand a sollala ..TA va sonnen...😛

TA talking to GW and LAv was the only consoling factor here along with Puvi...😕
Lav and GW did not even bother about C, and ithula romba nermayam...yes we did...what a boldnes...Grrr...🤢

Yes puvi and TA...u can both walk out...lav will go to work and stand on her own legs...madam remember no one will even encourage your presence...😡
Not for money they encouraged Charu...wow then for what ??U silly lady...Let them not change and be like that...🤢
GW might be thinking to take Lav also to the electric post and do prayers to save C's life...🤢
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago