14/02/2012 WU: The Mystery Revealed

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey sri

thnx for the update

in d beginin d way he defended al d police force was js amazing but den at d end it ws hell 

btw i have made one topic 

Today lets make d topics PINK lets leave GOTW CC thread aside for the day

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2788495

I loved the beginning when Jairaj defended the police as well and then I was in for a shocker knowing that Jairaj was Sirji. I can't believe it.
Added a title to the written update and will do that from now on as Jaz suggested. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

even i said to u in d beginin when he congratulated himself adressed himself as DCP 

i had doubt on him from d beginin but den situations came dat doubt smwhere went  in air 

n d way he defended everyone ws really great 

Hey we all doubted him when he congratuled himself on becoming DCP. But I never felt that he was behind everything. All I felt was that he was a bit gray and realistic in that he knows things like that just as is.

Yeah i remember d gray character ๐Ÿคฃ u used to call him.

I guess d whole ash thing was js to divert peoples mind so dat dey shouldn doubt Jairaj n dats wat happened 

All doubts were on Yash n company๐Ÿ˜† but now its Jairaj police company behin everythin ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey I used to think he was a gray character.

I'm just mad that they extended it for so long.

Yeah dey extended long aur  yahi toh unka kaam hota hai 

for d sake of TRP dey do anythin

n Sri   once u do updates den don't edit  as  u edited d update once again dats y d Tags rnt working now its getting copied or i guess u have not placed Tags properly  check it 

Let me check the tags.

They should extend the time of the show now.