Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update Neeme of dhamakedaar court case.Kunal rocked in his argument👏👏👏,don't know how the promo is going to happen.But i would like to see Kunal defending himself n winning the case.
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nice update Neeme of dhamakedaar court case.Kunal rocked in his argument👏👏👏,don't know how the promo is going to happen.But i would like to see Kunal defending himself n winning the case.
Yap, he Rocked today...ClapClapClap..But what abt the Promo..it was misleading..still noting is happend like that😕
seriously yaar kya episode tha kunal totally rockd. pehle itna shant n chup tha but kya todu entry mari yaar aur thakraal saab aur witcha ki toh bolti bandh ho gyi. i m so head over heels in love with kunal or shud i say samir:)
Thanks Neeme for the WU. After such depressing episode Y'day, they showed something nice today in court and at home too. Loved the way Kunal stunned Daddy T and Komodo both with his unexpected move. I don't understand his feelings towards Siddhi these days😕, at times I feel that he deeply loves her and it hurts him the same to take divorce from her, but other times, i feel as If he really wants divorce and feels nothing for her. I think the biggest problem between these two is their ego. They are both very egoistic people who can't keep aside their egos to talk things out to sort out their feelings for each-other. 

hoping for a nice and romantic Valentine's day episode tomorrow😳. Lets see what's in store for us😉

Kunal Rocks, Sameer Rocks , V Rocks ...chalo V rose to the occasion ...after all aaj V day hai to V ko to sabke 6 chudane hi the

TY for the luvly update jaanu

Originally posted by harleen.kaur43

seriously yaar kya episode tha kunal totally rockd. pehle itna shant n chup tha but kya todu entry mari yaar aur thakraal saab aur witcha ki toh bolti bandh ho gyi. i m so head over heels in love with kunal or shud i say samir:)
His expression and Style when he was standing silenly...It was cleared from his confidence when he was speaking a lie abt that night that there is somthing going on in his mind...But that was so shocking for Thakral😆..i must say Thakral expression was also too gud..Shocking one😆😆
BTW u r not the only one...who loved him..so many members are here😉
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks Neeme for the WU. After such depressing episode Y'day, they showed something nice today in court and at home too. Loved the way Kunal stunned Daddy T and Komodo both with his unexpected move. I don't understand his feelings towards Siddhi these days😕, at times I feel that he deeply loves her and it hurts him the same to take divorce from her, but other times, i feel as If he really wants divorce and feels nothing for her. I think the biggest problem between these two is their ego. They are both very egoistic people who can't keep aside their egos to talk things out to sort out their feelings for each-other. 

hoping for a nice and romantic Valentine's day episode tomorrow😳. Lets see what's in store for us😉
Siddhi dont knw actually how to talk with Kunal..Thats the big Problemm...She was going to say Sorry..but instead of that she says u r sitting on Shirt..whats that..atleast latter she can say Sorry..But Baat kahen ki kahen chali gae..Kunal was expecting some appreciation words from her after yesterday fight..and in that way when someone hear these words that u r sitting on ur shirt..it will make irritating anyone..
HOPE V day speciall come with nice episode.
Originally posted by rdfan

Kunal Rocks, Sameer Rocks , V Rocks ...chalo V rose to the occasion ...after all aaj V day hai to V ko to sabke 6 chudane hi the

TY for the luvly update jaanu

heheh,,its was ThaNAl day jannu 😉😆
Originally posted by neeme

His expression and Style when he was standing silenly...It was cleared from his confidence when he was speaking a lie abt that night that there is somthing going on in his mind...But that was so shocking for Thakral😆..i must say Thakral expression was also too gud..Shocking one😆😆
BTW u r not the only one...who loved him..so many members are here😉

i knw yaar dat almost evrybody loves samir/kunal here including u neeme😉 but mera pyaar toh head ovr heels wala hai😆.