Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 15/2 Daksh curses Chandra

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Kailash Nandi has made a beautiful house on rocks resembling a mountain, 2 small idols of Shivj & Sati are placed in it surrounded by flowers, says when will this be a reality ? Shivji sees this gets angry. The house & the idols starts burning with his angry look. Nandi gets shocked. Shivji reminds Nandi, this is Kailash. Here such imaginative things have no place. Nandi is crying, Shivji leaves from there.

Revati  comes to meet Sati, who tells her to go away. Rohini comes there in search of Revati, tells her they are ready to go to Chandraloka, are waiting for her. Revati refuses to come with them.

Daksh  comes there, asks  Revati why she doesn't want to go to Chandralok, have you also become like Sati? Revati says Sati is not at fault. The person who married me but has not accepted me as a wife inspite of all my efforts of being a good wife, is at fault. Chandra doesn't love me. He wants to break all the relations with me. Daksh asks is this true? Chandra, who is standing behind, says this is true. Daksh says this sin of Chandra is not only towards his family but is towards the society also. The decision of this will not be made in front of the family members but will be taken in the sabha.

In the sabha Chandra with Revati & Rohini are standing in front of Daksh. He tells Chandra to give Revati all the rights of a wife, you have to love Revati too. Chandra  says this Sansar may be going on according to you but not the heart, if this was possible then he would have been able to remove Shivji's name from Sati's heart.

Daksh tells Chandra, you are inspired by Sati's rebel. Before this spreads every where, I'll give you such punishment, that will be remembered by everyone refusing to accept their wife. Chandra says loving someone against his wish is itself  a very big punishment. Daksh closes his eyes, gets  a flower in his hand, is ready to curse, his faviourite activity. Maharshi Bhrigu tells him to think over before doing anything. Maharshi Kashyap too says he will convince Chandra. Rohini pleads  that Chandra should not be punished. Revati too says Chandra can not be forced to love her, so forgive him. But Brhma putra Prajapati Daksh goes ahead with cursing Chandra of Kshaya- the wasting disease. Chandra falls on the ground, starts shievering. Everyone sees him suffering.

Anasuya is praying to Shivaling, after finishing her pooja, she turns back, her pooja thali falls from her hand, she suspects something bad has happened. Maharshi Atri asks her what has happened? They see in the sky Chandra is fading away. Anasuya says something has happened to Chandra. They should go & see him.

Balance of  the Universe gets disturbed. In Brhmaloka, Brhmaji's asana starts shaking. In Vishnuloka too effect is felt. Both the Gods are not pleased with Chandra's curse.

The biggest effect is felt at Kailash, where Shivji has got absolutely furious. Narad comes there saying Narayan Narayan. He tells Shivji, see the result of you keeping quiet, you have encouraged Daksh by remaining silent. You are Jagat pita, that's why your loneliness is not good for everyone. In the mahasabha's meeting he insulted you, cursed you, he stopped your worship. Then  Sati was locked in Daksh rekha. Please do something. Chandra's curse is another link of that event . Now you only will have to do something.  In Chandra's absence balance of the Universe has already got disturbed. Please do something.

Karpur Gauram Karunavtaram Sansar saram Bhujagendra harm

Sada vasantam hadayarvinde Bhavam Bhavani sahitam namami

With this shloka playing in BG, Shivji's Raudra roop is shown. Narad & Nandi watch Shivji's Raudra roop, which expands in size, reaches  in the sky. Brhmaji & Vishnuji  are witnessing this. His expanded roop reachesc upto the sky. with the sky filled with stars behind him indicates he is the Master of this Universe, who now wants to punish the culprit, who's dared to create imbalance in his Universe.

Precap:  Shivji  declares whenever someone in his arrogance, forgets his responsibalites of the sansar, then he has to be finished. Nandi is pleading Shivji to calm down, Devi Sati is his Ardhangini, even she will be affected by his anger.  Sati is shown getting affected by the heat.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks! really good episode, Chandrama had a point that you cant force anyone to love, but he was guilty nonetheless- but he didnt deserve that shrap (as much as I dont like him)
hehe!

poor Nandi's creation was burned- so not cool!

tomorrow seems very interesting waiting so impatiently!

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow- fab update- thank you! I agree with Ratilal- I really dislike chandrama but he doesn't deserve that sort of shrapa. What a surprise- Daksha takes an action that can affect the balance of the whole shrusthi! Chandra does deserve some punishment for mistreating his wife but not to wither and die as that is not proportionate to the crime but since when has Daksha been balanced!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesume episode...to good..
waiting for tommorow!
coolfizzy thumbnail
2day's epi was vry nice...
and 2morrows wud b fantabulously fantastic...
everyday when i see the precap... it is always vry intersting than the epi just shown...
bt d ads r tooo long ...
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Meenakshi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Thanks! really good episode, Chandrama had a point that you cant force anyone to love, but he was guilty nonetheless- but he didnt deserve that shrap (as much as I dont like him)
hehe!

poor Nandi's creation was burned- so not cool!

tomorrow seems very interesting waiting so impatiently!

Nandi's creation was very cute.
Daksh was angry because Chandra refused to accept his order of loving Revati. He wanted to controll people's emotions. Though Chandra is at fault but cursing others to show his superiority is not accepted. That's why everyone was concerned for Chandra's condition.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolfizzy

2day's epi was vry nice...

and 2morrows wud b fantabulously fantastic...
everyday when i see the precap... it is always vry intersting than the epi just shown...
bt d ads r tooo long ...

Yes dear ..but the adds show the popularity..so I have actually no probs..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›Anything for the popularity..!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolkat

Wow- fab update- thank you! I agree with Ratilal- I really dislike chandrama but he doesn't deserve that sort of shrapa. What a surprise- Daksha takes an action that can affect the balance of the whole shrusthi! Chandra does deserve some punishment for mistreating his wife but not to wither and die as that is not proportionate to the crime but since when has Daksha been balanced!

Thanks for liking but there were many mistakes, have corrected them now๐Ÿ˜Š
Daksh is  a very good example of  a ruler misusing his powers to achieve his personal motives. He just wants to control everyone. Which is not possible. He didn't even think about Revati & Rohini, who may become widow if Chandra dies.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

awesume episode...to good..

waiting for tommorow!

It was like witnessing the actual event when it must have happened. ๐Ÿ˜Š