~SSK 15th Feb 2012 WU~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sasural Simar Ka
Written Update

Mataji tells roli that she took the appointment of her principal to talk abt roli's admission.Roli is happy.They both go.Maataji asks the principal but he doesn't accept.She thinks to take advantage and maataji joins her hands and tells him that she didn't asks anyone like this but now I'm asking for my bahu.Principal accepts.Roli is happy.They come out and roli touches maatj'i 's feet.They both come.

Maataji is shivering and asks for shawl.Simar brings and gives it.Roli stops and tells that the shawl i not clean as there is daag.Simar says that maataji uses this shawl evrytime and the daag is not getting removed.Roli says that "Then you shouldx have given the other one.."She then brings another shawl and tells maataji that she brought it for her mother and now she is also like her mother ..so she tells maatjai to keep the shawl with her.

Simar calls siddhnat asks him "If he had gone to the korear boy.He tells that he will go.He goes to the office and asks abt the boy and officer tells that he is not coming to office for last 2 days.The korear bot listens and calls to maataji who is talking with manoranjan.Maataji comes aside and talks to him(I think manorajan doesn't know).He tells that smeone from your house had come and is enquiring abt me.He tells that he should escape by goiing out of the city and he asks for money.maataji tells that she will send to him by tmrw and tell him to promise that he will get out ofb the city as soon as he receive the money.