Thendral

Thendral Wednesday - 15/02/2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—

Enna oru vetti dialogs from MM todayπŸ˜•. Even though Padma's intensions are evil, some words she spoke really made sense. Evalavu bad intensions iruntha this lady will pray for TA/T to be seperated forever. Again Padma is planning to ruin Thulz life by fighting with GW/Lav but Rofl she does know that TA himself disowned his momπŸ˜ƒ.

Thulz clearly pointed out the 2 things which really hurted her - div and TA telling it was wrong decision to marry Thulz. Ofcourse TA's trust on Charu was more than Thulz before. But both TA and T needs to change. Thulz need to come out of her stubborn nature and TA needs to let go his ego.

TA needs to change himself first and apoligize to Thulz for his acts instead of putting the blame on Charu for his actsπŸ˜•. Thulz needs to give atleast one chance for a person to change.

Compromises and Sacrifices made in a relationship will absolutely bloosom the relationship and make it strong. It will be beautiful one day when we think of the Compromises and Sacrifices we did to make the bond stronger. Hopefully both TA/T work on their issues and act in a more matured wayπŸ˜›.

TA really adaki vasichufied in the Bank🀣...lol. Really funny to see TA like thisπŸ˜†. Suffering and money really will mend his acts on work.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the sweet update😊😊

Slightly draggy episode...Though padma is trying to ruin thulasi's life her words are true about husband-wife relationship...Couples must travel till the end and there can be hurdles , sorrows but if trusting is not there no use ...Thats what thulasi is pointing out...Well we know thulasi can be convinced by TA justification...I am purely waiting for it...

At last after 1.5 years TA got his job back...His words was like he became old ta i mean jolly , with gold heart but he wont trust except thulz and wont be naive since his words to Regional Manager says so many things...

I think TA is staying in upstairs and he will definetly going to mm house and going to say "Hey thulasi i am here to convince you and pour out everything as he said to kanagu...Then enna thulasi will melt i am sure😳😳

Thulasi was little bit adamant i can say and dont worry ma your ta on the way...Lets enjoy TA-Thulz love more hereafter
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update..

Padma neengge pesi mudinjathum, malai vitte mathiri irukku..kaathule ketke mudiyale..

Thulasi, u r rite,darlin..both of you need to separate first, then only u will understand each other very much..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu baby for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ

Padma and her add on's to Thulasi - I wonder if Padma would say the same if it was Pavithra...πŸ˜•...But I would honestly say Padma is very far better than GW, who does not want her own daughter Lavanya to go to her MIL house. SO considering that fact Padma is little less worse. πŸ˜’ who is best comparison is gone ,now who is least worse nu analysing..πŸ˜’...

1) T can forgive MM, padma but not TA...?? I understand her anger on TA is deftly needed but I wonder her ideas on 3/4 years of separation is required? πŸ˜•..Honsetly T got varatu pidivatham for sure more than what she claims as hurt..πŸ˜• particularly wrt TA πŸ˜•. If she can trust MM who had been so harsh to her all thru her life, blv GW will change, why not TA? why not she give a chance to him to change him. Isnt that her responsibilty as a wife too. Doesnt it go against her characterisation. They have to be mutually understanding to each other. Not this..Hope she changes her attitude.
2) I agree TA was wrong, and like she said both were the reasons for their life to be messed up, but separaion is the answer? she has to talk to him, let out her opinion, sort out her differences. TA character damaged pathathunu no T also. Or are they trying to make T more adamant and prove TA is paavam for what he did...When T makes mistakes, does it mean TA;s will not be seen(Irukodugal logic?)
3) Padma was usual Padma and MM/Pati were rightt.

I want TA to apologise to T openly and T to talk to TA about the difference of opinion and live a mutually understanding life.

Good that TA got his bank job again, Hope he does not mess up with things again.

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update Tanu.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Today's epi was calm and nice to watch .Epi started with paati's advice.MM dialogues sutha... humbug... But whatever it is thuls decision is correct for the time being. Otherwise TA won't realize anything from his mistakes.

It's great that thuls is firm on her decision. Allow her to hurt a little and give her some time. According to thuls she cannot compromise this matter so fast. Coz what TA did to her was totally unacceptable. As she said when next probs pops up they will end up having a big fight again if they don't resolve their misunderstandings now.

Fighting in any relationship is normal, but breaking up over the fights constantly is not healthy. Though I feel sorry for TA I think as if now this is well deserved best treatment by T. --A quarrel and separation is like buttermilk, the more you stir it, the more sour it grows.
If the family is the house, T&t relationship is the foundation.

And, no matter how well the house is wired, how well the siding has been applied, how strong the roof is, if the foundation isn't strong, the house won't stand the test of time.
But I said earlier marriage life is full of compromises . Waiting for the next episode.πŸ˜‰  
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu ma for the beautiful update and lovely comments! πŸ‘

Nice and calm episode.  It was really nice to see TA joining the bank again..eagerly waiting to see old TA back...but with added responsibility...πŸ˜›

Tulasis conversation with Deepa and Kalyani was good...I dont think she is adament but she is trying to be careful.

Both TA and Tulasi have learnt big lessons now and are trying to be cautious, which is good.

Waiting to see how TA is going to convince Tulasi...and start their life...

By the way where is TA staying now? In Kanagus house or in the hotel  or may be in the bank working overtime to compensate the days he lost πŸ˜†
mala_15 thumbnail
                                         Thanks Tanu for the update.

Thulasi has taken a right decision as told by MM πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› but on the other hand , she should not ignore her grandma's advice πŸ˜”πŸ€” as she is the only person who wishes her good πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ which she should understand and patch up with TA as soon as possible πŸ€”πŸ₯Ί . As usual, Padma is using each and every opportunity to spoil T's life which is not at all nice πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’ .

TA has finally got back his bank job πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³ and we viewers wish that πŸ˜’πŸ€” he should not lose this job once again πŸ€”πŸ˜• by behaving in a foolish manner as he did before πŸ˜”πŸ€” .

Deepa and Kalyani had also adviced Thulasi to accept TA πŸ˜•πŸ˜’ but they also fail to understand that our heroine should be given enough time to forget about the problems πŸ˜”πŸ˜• which took place between T&T because of that psycho Charu πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ₯Ίand I am sure that she will accept our hero as soon as possible πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› when her wounded heart gets healed πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” . Waiting for that lovely moment πŸ˜πŸ€” .
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update tanu. It was a very good episode focussing on t/ta problem entirely showing all the characters' different point of view on the same situation. Patti and MM were concerned as they should be, padma -though whatever she said is very true said everything with wrong intentions.
D and K are awesome as usual always caring for tuls. And most of all tuls saying everything what all viewers were feeling, true to the core. How can a wife forgive her hubby when he said marrying her was the worst mistake he did and that he hates seeing her. She is deeply hurt and it will take time to heal.
If as paati says TA doesnt come back to her then it shows his character again and it proves that its best for tuls to stay away from him.Tuls is shown to be maturing with every problem she faces, something that TA lacks right now. Lets see if he does his job with some smartness rather than being carefree again or helping others. Both of them have to grow up for a successful marriage,tuls is doing that when is TA's turn?
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!

A calm and slow episode. Too lengthy convo bet'n Mm/Patti with Padma as usual adding fuel to fire in bet'n. Although Padma's intentions are pure evil, her words are true and cannot be totally ignored.

Patti's advise was good. If Ta/T stay separate for long, any outsider can exploit that as was done earlier by GW/C/Lav!

Well, T is indeed very deeply hurt by TA and she does need some time;  but she is in kind of "varattu pidivatham" as pointed out by other viewers. I'm sure she would melt if TA apologizes to her verbally and consoles her; assures her that he would be more responsible and proves that by some of his  actions. Now that he is one his job, he shud get a house and convince her to come with him. Also, whatever T said to D and K abt their immaturity in handling things after marriage is true too. TA/T shud try to talk their heart out, analyse where they went wrong, confide in each other and strengthen their relationship. Separation for a few days is ok, but for long term is not the answer to the problem.

TA was at his humble best while talking to the Mgr. Seems like the long period of joblessness coupled with innumerable problems has taught him a lot. I'm sure once he takes up the job, he will sure go and convince T.