Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

15th Feb,12: WU : Pradeep ka Sunday bana Workday

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Armu!!!

yet to watch the episode. but seems like the true feeling of Anushka are coming out slowly.  
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu, Mona is always a delight to watch . 😊 Anushka is already building castles of regrets
Pradeep is going work on Sunday reluctantly later there will be long hours
This will definetly be what Anushka want
She might try and play her cards but I am sure Mona will be equally tough with her mind when she senses something later
Donno why pradeeps dad is hell bent on getting Tani married
Let her lead her life uff and Mona cud speak up for her or that other sil
Overall ok episode
So does mona know Anushka is pradeeps boss I read she said abt the file ie Anushka
Maybe I missed something

I am also yet to see the episode Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
I really dun understand.. Pradeeps dad.. why is he forcing Tani to get married by hook or crook...  ðŸ˜•

Why wuld a parent do that... he never looked orthodox to me.. so this bit is difficult to digest..! 

Pradeep is so eager to help out Anushka and Mona is so blissfully ignorant.. i guess this is all gonna come back to haunt Mona sometime soon 
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree, Even with Pradeep he got married just after his college so did he fund his brother and then have the three kids coz one of the episeodes His mom or dad says so

For Tani she should stand up for herself, maybe Pradeep should open his mouth and say she can wait for more years as she wishes to be single that second brother is one selfish character and he says he is keeping the parents also

Anushka is definetly pitying herself seeing Pradeep well settled, there will crook up with her feeling happy for him , but Pradeep in the same time will feel I was unable to grow up teh success ladder since I got married and a dad of three kids ,,

Both ways there will be regrets and now its to see how these regrets trap each other and also where Mona will take initiative

Right now she beleieves Pradeep a lot and the sayng goes "HE is a FAMILY Man" he cannot slip tag is  on him but time will tell
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shanti if i remember last Wed epi Pradeep did oppose his dad regarding Tani n said it wasnt time for her marriage..! 

And yes.. i think the whole REGRET on MISSING OUT  (success n the physical aspect by Pradeep & happiness and belonging by Anushka) will bring them closer..! 
shanti05 thumbnail
I always miss someone whenever I see Mona maybe its like fish out of water for me, yet I am purely watching the show for what is that Ekta wants to present as using the dimension of EMA..

After 10 years of marriage  , priorities change but love affection and passion does remain somwhere which needs to be rediscovered , Even with Mona for that matter when the kids are in school she can give herself a good one hour to relax pamper herself and feel herself rejuvenated, atleast that feels you got a life for yourself. Men always want to see  that in their wives with teh fact they have a life for themselves, Here I stlll feel Pradeep culd help out sincerly  40% of what chores Mona does at times
I hope teh creatives show that , I know in India the men are super pampered by wifes and extended familes and the wives take a toll on themselves

In the west its a share deal as I myself do good amount of work and my husband gives equal share this is taking right from 1st year of marriage to the present 12th year

And the men do even baby sitting if needed and knowledge of the kids set is well accustomed
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lets see what Ekta presents...!! One thing i like about her is that she knows to bring in interesting twists n turns... for instance Parichay is a nice watch... thanks to a shocker twist..! 

My only worries with Ekta is.. TRPs will make her take dramatic twists.. the repercussions culd b good bad or worst... so fingers crossed on that! 

Regarding Mona.. a transformation is likely.. how n when.. its shown will b the key..! 

And yep .. West n East bit u said is pretty much true..