•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi and Hello KHTVians 

Don't know many wil  feel i have gone mad πŸ˜• as its love is in the air not Jealousy in the air but i have not gone made not yet πŸ˜†  actually iam luving the jealousy  track don't know d exact reason but iam luving itπŸ˜† d mona's toks were actually making Anushka jealous  d way she was driving the car wd so much of speed it was  very much clear dats she was getting jealous of d fact dat pradeep now luvs her n is happy wd her doesn even miss her or doesn even feels the same what she feels for her.

N obviously Anushka wil feel Jealous n why not if u have kept the feeling for someone in ur heart den even after 10 years if he comes infront of you d feelin stil remains the same "Cos Time Changes,Situation Changes The person Whom You Love Changes But The Love For That Person Doesn Changes" anushka stil luvs pradeep but he doesn he has moved forward in his life he luvs mona now though he is somewat like typical hubby type bt at d end of the day he luvs her n cares for her like every luvin hubby.

Even i luvd d funny mona she is really funny was rollin on d floor while laughin couldn  help at her childishness maybe its not childishness maybe its dat she luvs her childrens more dan anythin n everythin dats y she was very much interested in showing the snaps of her Son n Daughters

Don't Know With This jealousy In The Air Whats Gonna happen next.

Edited by arsh4life - 12 years ago
didn't watch the episode yet. but yeah at first instance where she saw mona n pradeep then it self Anushka's feelings were clearly shown. 

and more over yesterday her dialogue of "Mein chodkar nahi gayi sirf rakhkar gayi" something like that regarding the shirt thing.

does it indicate even to Pradeep i don't know but its leading to where is a big mystery πŸ˜²

Yeah anushka was fuming wd anger πŸ˜† i was really enjoyin dat πŸ˜† wat to do from the beginin i luv jealousy tracks

yeah dat dialogue was something like maine usse chod diya usse ghar mil gaya (n by ghar she meant family ) aur main wahin reh gayi

Pradeep doesn feel anythin for her n he never wil until anushka reminds him of dere lovey dovey past πŸ˜†