**||~HNLHS:WU:15-02-12~||**

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lovely Roopal.

We're discussing this only and how it is such a shocker for Gautam and tomorrow will be so hard given that he'll be arresting his own hero.

Hey thnk u so much roopal fo the written update

@Sri-you know i think this MM is someone else only not even Abhi n shikha's father as d way Gautam was sayin  whoever dis man is he is very danger so i guess he is higher dan Yash n Abhi's father it wil b interesting to c who it wil b

@ Bipin: You know the new main police officer that entered today was in a similar role in Surya the Super Cop where Harsh Chhaya (Jairaj) was Surya in a similar place as here. 😆

And to your point Bipin, it could be anyone right now. It could be someone introduced to us or someone not introduced to us yet.
Yeah today the police officer came is CP Commisioner Of Police n Jairaj is ACP  i din watched surya d super cop moreover it was hell boring show which was shut down after one week i guess
Actually the show was pretty interesting and it ran for 26 episodes. That's what every normal show starts off at and then depending on success it runs longer or stops. The problem was the acting of most of the newcomers. 😆
They weren't newcomers it neha n d hero his name i don't know but he ws inekta's couple of shows d problem wd d story was promo were absolutely amazing but the progrsss of d story was slow indian public felt cheated n dey stopped watchin d show thus d show stopped
Okay. I thought some of them were newcomers. Well a few of us watched it regularly and I was mainly watching it for three actors of the show.

Back to today's episode. Do you think Prakash will be killed as well?

ok

Na Now prakash wont get killed n moreover now Sirjee has been arrested i mean in tomorrow's  episode he is gonna get arrested n dey have prakash's audio statement dey would have killed him before only now dere is no use of killin him