Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Not impressed yet...

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaar...this serial is not impressing me...total lack of chemistry between the lead pair is one of the main reasons...I love Mona...dont know anything about Pawan...but the spark is not there...I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and saw him with his boss...he is worse there...
Even the story is not that interesting...I have made it a point to watch it thinking that it may click for me...but half way thru the episodes I give up...Big bore...SOrry MOna...love you but this one is not 'Haaww" for me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah u r so true even i was expecting something like  Parichay and BALH..but no...KHTV falls flat!!...i ll rather watch somthng else sorry Mona apni Jassi is best
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

agree Show is not dat much impressin 

but atleast we could wait for some twist n turns  

n like shanti said in EDT  how can we expect a sparking  kind of chemistry between a couple who was married 11  years ago

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This show is different and they are projecting how the homemaker the housewife is preoccupied with her family and the 10 years down the line where the distances between them is projected due to many reasons mainly the children fill in the space and Mona is doing the work of an ideal homemaker and everything under the roof..

The romance is neglected and its diminishing, Life takes a toll on certain aspects and that's exactly one of the reasons which distances the couple

Also its more like Mona doing all the AtoZ work I look at it that way , This is the criteria of the show and therefore Men may go astray and the reason could be they seek attention also and when its not happening verbally or through gestures a new angle gets formed.

Whenever the wife realizes this many things woudl have changed so till where it leads is the main forte of this show

Mona is doinga  great job , the rest of the starcast I am not too impressed with , Pawan is suppose to be also doing his role..according to the character

So this is the main dimension of the show