BV WU 16/2/12 ~ dadisa is pretending

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa😎 managed to fool everyone in the haveli,some are happy she blamed anandi some angry at her decision but anandi is sad that she hurt her dadisa..
Loved the scene where dadisa overhears her little chat with kanhaji and is sad how her 'chidakli' is suffering but can't show it⭐️...To keep her family together she has to keep up this act for some more time...
i think her phone conversation is either with mahavir singh or Madan singh,who must have informed her every detail about basant bhairav fight...πŸ€”
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its getting very boring these days same rubbish with Jagya, Gauri and Anandi, not even looking forward to the mumbai trip since it more of the same, maybe this serial has had its day. 
khusi_* thumbnail
aaj toh main v maan gayee dadisa ko!!
she really cares for anandi...hmm...hah...i never ever imagined that i could ever see this type of concerns towards anandi from ds!
two times she did that!!
she chose anandi over parpota!
and now...she is not really angry with her!!
hmm...
ds ne palti nehin mari!!πŸ˜† 
no palti hit from dsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@jyo...thanks for mentioning the chidakli word..yaar i was going check online to confirm that..i heard ir right or notπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...trust me i was like😲😲😲😲😲😲...🀣
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi..

with whom dadisa is talking?😲 i think its mahabir sing..may be mahabir sing has told dadisa everything and after hearing that only dadisa came back?..πŸ€”

suddenly jaggya is caring for his family..he is angry that anandi is not talking to him..πŸ˜• why?..where was all his cares when he didn't think of his family once and just left them for better career or may be for gauri..didn't take any responsibility?..neither of his family member's nor of the hospital bhairon made for him?πŸ€”

but still i m liking the track very much where jaggya is behaving so restless just bcoz anandi is not picking up his calls..😈 
he has behaved with her like his servant only!..and now when she is ignoring him it is hurting him or what?..πŸ˜•..jo bhi ho..thank u CVs!!..i m fully enjoying this!!..but yea dil mange more..😈😳
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

suddenly jaggya is caring for his family..he is angry that anandi is not talking to him..πŸ˜• why?..where was all his cares when he didn't think of his family once and just left them for better career or may be for gauri..didn't take any responsibility?..neither of his family member's nor of the hospital bhairon made for him?πŸ€”

but still i m liking the track very much where jaggya is behaving so restless just bcoz anandi is not picking up his calls..😈 
he has behaved with her like his servant only!..and now when she is ignoring him it is hurting him or what?..πŸ˜•..

he is just restless to connect with his comfort zone!...his family!!
anandi is the easy way!
chhatpat ho raha hai jag
when he was getting all attensions...didnt care much...now he is not getting that...so very much desperate to make a linkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i love his chhatpatahat!!😈
more than concern its his helplessness !
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
khushi ,dadisa hai hi aisi..  she has to think about how to keep her ram lakhan from splitting aur iske liye yeh karnna hii padaaa..
she knows unke bete unki decision ko oppose kare but anandi sarr jhhukaa ke maann legi ..Dadisa ko full faith hai iss beendni pe kyunki dadisa ke permission ke baavjood usne jagya pe case na kiya toh phir how she wil do anything to hurt tausa,dadisa knows yeh nyay sahi thaa...but as she saidπŸ˜‰,"abb dekho untt kahan baiththaa hai".πŸ˜†.i was wondering who she meant by unttπŸ˜‰-basant yaa gehna..yaa, bade pyar se bola chidakli ki tarah anandi runs in haveli⭐️..dadisa kathhore hai  she is old fashioned but stands by her principles -yeh toh kootneethi hai taaki parivar naa bikhare..

It could either be mahavir singh himself or   madan singh who informed dadisa after he met mahavir in krishi mela ...πŸ€”
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

khushi ,dadisa hai hi aisi..  she has to think about how to keep her ram lakhan from splitting aur iske liye yeh karnna hii padaaa..

she knows unke bete unki decision ko oppose kare but anandi sarr jhhukaa ke maann legi ..Dadisa ko full faith hai iss beendni pe kyunki dadisa ke permission ke baavjood usne jagya pe case na kiya toh phir how she wil do anything to hurt tausa,dadisa knows yeh nyay sahi thaa...but as she saidπŸ˜‰,"abb dekho untt kahan baiththaa hai".πŸ˜†.i was wondering who she meant by unttπŸ˜‰-basant yaa gehna..yaa, bade pyar se bola chidakli ki tarah anandi runs in haveli⭐️..dadisa kathhore hai  she is old fashioned but stands by her principles -yeh toh kootneethi hai taaki parivar naa bikhare..

jyo..u know it very well...how much i dislike *ehem* (disliked) ds!!πŸ˜†
so the caring loving line for anandi is a big bouncer to me...
haan kutneeti...
in the family...if thoda sa jhuk jane se peace bann jati hai then i dont mind...but what hits me...anandi is thinking what she did is wrong!!...even convo with jag she said the same thing!!
hmm......
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is just restless to connect with his comfort zone!...his family!!
anandi is the easy way!
chhatpat ho raha hai jag
when he was getting all attensions...didnt care much...now he is not getting that...so very much desperate to make a linkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i love his chhatpatahat!!😈
more than concern its his helplessness !

yes i absolutely agree with u Khushi..
yes u r right! more than his concern its his helplessness..πŸ˜›..me too loving it a lot!! πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

jyo..u know it very well...how much i dislike *ehem* (disliked) ds!!πŸ˜†
so the caring loving line for anandi is a big bouncer to me...
haan kutneeti...
in the family...if thoda sa jhuk jane se peace bann jati hai then i dont mind...but what hits me...anandi is thinking what she did is wrong!!...even convo with jag she said the same thing!!
hmm......

πŸ˜†i know khushiπŸ˜‰ tumhe dadisa pe kithna pyar aatha haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...that earlier cruel dadisa i to dont like😑.. but this character has slowly changed her way of thinking,jagya ke experience ne unhe bahut kuchh sikhaa diyaa hai  and agar CVs ithni jaldi phir change karr denge toh it wouldn't be right..As she described herself,"iss dhokri ke mann mein kannkadd pathhar bhare hai parr kahin ek jagah methaa paani bharo hai'...πŸ€”somehow after much suffering anandi has tapped into that sweetness
πŸ˜‰don't worry khushi,we can always shout at the old dadisa..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†