WU 16/2 - Dinner Plan failed; Emotions all on air

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Done guys sorry for the delay. as usual my browser πŸ˜‘ troubled me. 

finally done with the WU. full of emotional scenes and dialogues. 

So now Anushka want's Pradeep back. and there Pradeep and Mona are disappointed with the dinner plan and all.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear for the wonderful update , Your emoticons makes me actually see it better πŸ‘πŸ‘
Waise Mona runs two houses
That Mallika is useless, She is always having a BIG fat Ego, Mona being the older SIL can put some sweet sense of responsibility in her
Mona's FIL only holds Mona responsibile for everything  what can she do she is soo dedicated..

Pradeep ka kya boley, He should be a little more accomodative if Mona had to go urgently just assure her that go and come I will manage but we should make it

These small things crook up into a big puddle.

And blooper the phone displayed 16th Jan which shoould have been 16th Feb ..

Anushkaaa... Uska Kya Khenna , she has regrest castles and now  plans big plans to  get back pradeep this women is insane and wonder to what extent she will go ...😲

She thinks that pradeep is avaiable for her now inspite of him being married happily setteled with a wife and 3 children

Now comes to the point to see as Pradeep seems that his personal life sucks so will this be of advantage for Anushka as Vineet was also shocked ki Anushka wants to get back the only man whom she left 12 years back to go up teh career scale
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Hey thnx for the written update

So he hurted mona n mona as usual din said anythin😑

so now Anushka finally decided to get him back  by hook or by crook πŸ˜²

oh something wicked is goin in dat lady's mind πŸ˜‘

I wish Pawan should never go her way back again 

He should remember he is married n has three kids 

Moreover i would never b able to bear mona's condition

swethasyam08 thumbnail
thank u very much  & agree Shanti!!!

there are too many bloopers ri8 from episode 1 itself.
  1. Mona keeps saying 10 saal... actually it should be 11 i guess 
  2. then one more thing too which i forgot. i think it was too in first episode, she thinks in kitchen - ghar ke sabse chota bacha ab tak so rahahai something and 
  3. while she enters into bedroom she is shown full ready. and if u remember the omlet she just put it on the pan, goes to bedroom and comes out then the omlet is burnt. which is a big blooper and doesn't make sense.
  4. few more which i forgot.
  5. then for the flashback 11 yr after instead of before or ago what ever 
  6. then yesterday it was 12 yrs back in the flashback and also anushka saying 12 yrs.

CV's must be clear whether it is 10 / 11 /12 yrs. too many bloopers??? πŸ˜²

coming to Mallika she wanted to poison the mind of Mona but the family knows very much abt Mona and takes her opinion always. this may be the reason of jealousy too. but yes didn't like her attitude at all.

Pradeep ka sach mein koi bharosa nahi hain seeing the present situation. he will definetly fall into the trap of Anushka. 

and also now Anushka want him back 
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree about the age and the time line blooper, They better get that accurate ,
And Anushka will start her plan will Pradeep drift easily is it be seen as he takes her just to be his boss and work is work and that thought never comes home .