Thendral

Update for Thursday-16/02- Husbd Vs Wife(opinions)

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Shubba :-)

They have given answers to the viewers questions thru TA's friends 😊😉😛

They have brought another cruel pshyco 😡(shruti)😭

I hope we can expect TA/T to be together in another few days 😉.

Every individual is different & they have different feelings... it may be husband or wife... both have different thoughts & feelings... they should vittukoduthufy & give way for others feelings too... I think this is going to be the moral of the TA/T split & joining 😛👏 TA wants T to be like him & T wants TA to think abt her feelings...  So they should talk with eachother & consider valuing others feelings 😊

Tomorrow would be the new psyco's entry to T's college & put some vedi... Will T/D make the vedi to become a busvaanam or boogambam... we need to wait & watch 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by shivani6 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for super duper title with sema comment😉..

I will say Clash is between Love vs Ego...But TA will realize...He has no face to see thulasi...The way he trusted charu made him to be blind on his own wife which is a big blunder on ta side.😭😭..Tamil has to compromise where the major problem is due to his naive char..He realized regarding his job but i am little bit fuzzy of did he realize regrading thulz hurting???

Thulasi is a best example of how a wife must be..If a husband makes mistake we must not go to compromise immediately...But we must make him realize so that such sad thing never repeats in future...

Thendral highlight tt love naa other highlight is friendship...The advice for both tt was given by their friends for the first time was never considered by tt since thulasi stood as a perfect rock and she knows ta cant live without her and missing her will make him to come to her and realize everything...

Boring is sruthi part and no comments...Life is teaching a lesson to tt which is none other than the "Seperation for them going to make things clear"..If what i guess is rite more than 10 days wont the ego clash will exceed...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update and Comments My Dear Shubba Akkaoi!!😃🤣🤗

Haiya😃😭🥱...I am madly in love with with Buwana's "You are my Sweety" aka Suruthi...This character is just annoying as anything...her style and all😭...Lies are flowing like river one after another just like that...sister ku cancer...daddy is conductor...aiyoo...what a kodumai

TA want his wife to be like him aam...so why worry if she ignores him...didn't he also ignored her when she want him to talk and failed to listen her...doesn't that mean she is also like him?😕...i don't think Thulasi will get convinced easily...mainly through ppl like Kanagu/Joseph.
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. Pretty slow episode yesterday and today. But it shows everyone's view and opinion. That's good. Also good to see both Tamil and Thulasi have good friends looking out for them. Also, nice to see everyone's POV in this forum. Good and mature discussions. I don't think any one way is right or wrong. A good approach is necessary, whatever Thuladi decides. Can see Thulasi is the more wiser one here and as usual Tamil is full of ego.  The way Tamil is adamant, I don't think they will get together soon. That's sad. Tamil has so much double standards. He is more kinder and believing to his friends but not wife. Yet he expects Thulasi to forgive him without him even asking. But when Thulasi was asking him to forgive about talking bad about Charu, he was not letting her go off easily. Not right, not right at all. 
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and side comments shubba akka. Thulsi took right decision..i hope she will keep this until ta comes to her. I hate this shruti more than charu. She started her clash with kalyani.i wish kalyani to give aapu to her in this matter. Joseph and kanagu talk with ta is nice to see.both asked question to ta what viewers want to ask him. But his answer are not acceptable.def he should ask sorry to thulsi.today i can say ta is adamant,hvng varatu pidivatham. Eagerly waiting to see how tt going to join? Both are cleared with their points. But one should come down. Let see who is that.? Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗 Nice episode!

Thulz was very true today and clearly specified how she is hurt. As we all expected, till TA and T figure out the root cause of their problems and TA apologize from his heart amd mend his acts, it is better for them to be seperate. Hopefully this happens soon and they understand each other more and their relationship gets stronger😃.

Shruthi is another women rowdy in the coming😡. She smashed Kalyani's auto and wants to hit Kalyani aam🤢. Already I can see lot of Bhuvana qualities in her😡😡. Another rise of big time liar in this serial.

Thulz please do not listen to Kanagu and Joseph. TA needs to come in person and apologize. Both need to talk and sort out the issue before Thulz moving in. Egoistic TA only cares about his avamaanam😕. He needs to think how much Thulz was hurt from her POV too.

But for TA to prove his trust and love again to Thulz, Thulz needs to be with him after they TA asks for forgiveness😃.
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TA has an awful ego and ruining his life.  Oru sorry ketta enna kurainju poiduvaarama? I'm more annoyed at him after seeing today's episode. T has always told him she is ready to even fall on his feet if mistake is on her side. I'm not telling that's good. But appadi patta pondatti kitta he is showing ego. 😡

Enna madhiri en pondaati irukanaumnu aasai padradhula enna thappu da irukku. What a pathetic way to justify himself? 🤢 I know this was coming. lol. Bloody hypocrite. I hate his double standards. Why he continued to fight with T for a silly phone call and tortured her for more than a month. He has to sit and recall all his words and how he hurt his wife to the core. He was not ready to forgive her even after she asked him sorry in-numerous times. Kumaran has damaged his character to the core. Why he wants to still portray him as guy with lot of ego? Why can't he be unique from other men and be a good example to men and show them how a good husband should behave if the fault is on them?!

How can TA expect his friends to go and do the talking? He did not ask them but still he immediately agreed and what's more pathetic he doesn't want them to tell T he sent them. Gawd. 😡

I don't want T to forgive him that easily.  TA ku innum thulir dhaan vidum. Ivlo periya thappe manichitaa namma pondaati enna thappu pannalum she will forgive nu he will think.

⭐️ of the day was undoubtedly Kanagu. His quips and sense of timing were remarkable. 👏
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast and beautiful update shubha😊👏. Nice episode.😊 Thuls points were right👏. Ta needs to change his attitude being careless and nave… and egoistic.( best way to treat him ..(.just othukufy thuls for the time being) Coz he hurts thuls a lot by believing lav, GW and charu.
He should change his attitude coz any girls would feel insecure to live with a person like this. Finally after his friends advice he accepted his mistakes and agrees to follow their advices. But he should follow the same approach with thuls.

Hope he will do that in upcoming epi's. Marriage can be perfect especially for couples in love but having a perfect marriage needs effort from both partners. Every couple has a fight that doesn't? If there are couples who don't fight at all I wouldn't call them normal …A vital ingredient in a successful marriage is open, honest communication and just as important is to create an atmosphere where this is possible.
People live and learn, changing with every day and every experience that comes their way. It's so important to be able to say, "I don't agree" honestly and respectfully. Especially I think for the women, they have to completely mould themselves after their marriage. They are in the new world, where need not but everything can be different. So I think it's the duty of the TA to stay calm if thuls has some different way of thinking.

He should give her time to mould herself according to his wish.( Coz TA hurts her in many ways). Slowly and gradually she will be the manoos with the style of his house..I think kumaran is going to unite them soon that  why thuls is sharing her thoughts with  her friends as she herself need sometime as she is not prepared and ready for marriage life.   

If T&t really love and trust each other they should be able to talk openly about their problems… The last step taken by thuls was not so witty...if she is like that from the beginning things would not have gone… worst. As she is so polite and blindly believe others. Coming to kanagu…just enjoyed his words… nee unnai nambu…UN pondattiyai nambu… Athuku TA expressions were so good  especially his eyes expressions..…and the background music… Let's give some time to T&t…to blossom their relationship. Waiting for the next episode.😉
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wonderful update, Shubba..

I cant understand this guy..u can ask sorry with other people, but with your own wife you cant open your mouth and say sorry..is the ego is very important between husband and wife..if thulasi did mistake, she will ask sorry when she realise it but tis tamil even though he knows it was his biggest mistake, but still never ask forgiveness from thulasi..so sad wit you,tamil..😭
Edited by sulaayini - 12 years ago