ll WU 16.02.2012 - Valentines Dinner Datell

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Are you doing the WU today Nidhi? Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Nice update Nidhi,πŸ‘πŸΌ(now you must have experienced the difficulty in doing WU'sπŸ˜‰)
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nice update Nidhi,πŸ‘πŸΌ(now you must have experienced the difficulty in doing WU'sπŸ˜‰)

Thanx sahasraπŸ‘πŸΌ
Its was not so much difficult...Naz suddenly messaged me...that y i was tensed that will i be able to do WU...i had watched the videos again to do the WU...YT was creating so much problems but finally did it...πŸ˜†
nice update nidhi, good job. haha wrong timing kunal moved seema got lecture. gyan guru,love guru seema. seema is rocking, shook rocky kunal n got confused wat to gift(tell,write,)hha atlast gave sorry letter as valentine gift πŸ˜†. as kid is right kunal must given chocolate,n balck n white movie cd along with it siddhi might enjoy her fav pass time, bach gaya kunal didn't give tat😳. good episode smiling all the way of seema dialogues of siddhi will frame tat sorry valentine gift n sinal scene. i was smiling all the way of episode πŸ€£ as tom more comedy to come going on guilt ride/sinal purani aadat ride n dinner date on valentine day .ab toh trailer hi hua abhi pic baki hai mere dost πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜­πŸ€£
@Savz i skipped her few dialogues as she gave so long bhashan...if i would have included all it would have 1 page long WU...πŸ˜†
Thanks Nidhi for the update. I was surprised to see you giving the update a you had never done this before in this forum at least, but you did an amazing jobπŸ‘.  Confused about the precap as we can't figure out If he is angry or hurt after reading the greeting card. He certainly doesn't look happy after reading it. Hope we have even nicer episode tomorrow.  Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
^^^Rani todays episode was so good and u guys are thinking abt tommorrows episode...Giving tensions to me also...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

^^^Rani todays episode was so good and u guys are thinking abt tommorrows episode...Giving tensions to me also...πŸ˜†

Don't be tensed, just enjoy today's episode for now😊 Chahu I love you nahi bolateπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Phir chachu ko kya aata hai? Sirf daatanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†?
Originally posted by Iamrani

Don't be tensed, just enjoy today's episode for now😊 Chahu I love you nahi bolateπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Phir chachu ko kya aata hai? Sirf daatanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†?

Today's episode was good...funny as well...I was laughing after seeing siddhi blushing so much...πŸ˜† Its the first time sameer gave something written to her (its not kunal) thats y she was blushing so much...πŸ˜†