bapatel81 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
she is at place where she can get any good guy..and is running behind married guy with 3 children. does any lady at this higher position will do that...? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Its not about the he is married nad have Three childrens and she is at higher position so she should be not going after him.

The thing is she luvs him aur woh kahawat toh suni hi hogi k "pyaar andha hota hai" ๐Ÿ˜† same gets applied here she luvs him dats y couldn c anything when they wil cross deir limit she will realize dey did rong.๐Ÿ˜ณ

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She thinks after 10 years she will get back the man who once wanted to marry her now he is well settled and has a beautiful wife and 3 wonder kids

She is living in the world of illusion thinking marriage is a bond which can be easily broken and this man will leave everything for her..

But here the more thing to notice how Pradeep will fall into her trap where he now feels betrayed or left out and Mona is ignoring him for all the FAMILY matters, So will Anushka take his weakness in him and pull him towards her is what they will try to show

But Anushka you may have gone up in the corporate world , but ur ethics will surely be trashed if u think you can run behind married man who had once proposed to you you did'nt catch the train and now he is completely on a new track and well settled

Vineet was shocked by her idea and what she plans to venture into
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anushka chose career over a marriage with Pradeep 12 yrs ago...

Now she sees what Pradeep-Mona has a beautiful loving marriage and 3 children...

Now she changed her mind..

She wants career and marriage both..

Expects pradeep to drop Mona his wife of 10 yrs like hot potatoe ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Does she have any clue what is marriage and comittment is all about?

Dont think so..

She thinks she can break a marriage of 10 and a family of 5 just like that in a snap...Pradeep will come running to her..

If and when Pradeep goes after her and thinks Mona is not thinking abt him and is all about kids and family than he does not deserve Mona..

He only deserves Anushka or her likes...

Good luck buddy...

I am hoping he will not fall for this woman the blast from his past...Remains faithful with open communication with his wife..

Mona emoted so well...Poor girl trying to help Pradeep's family, she gets yelled at by FIL, than she still shows him love and respect...Comes home husband is mad too...what is this girl to do??

I get he wanted time with her...And he is right...So does she but what was she to do??? It was not like she ran to her mayka...She went to her ILs to help out..Next time they should call him instead of her...

I felt sad seeing Mona sad and crying as the show finished...SHe is such a wonderful actress..

ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they had developed her character a bit more..this seems too fast(kisi bhi kimat pe..ugh).. . but anyway yea she needs to grow up..she thinks that pradeep liked her when  no other guy wanted her and that it was genuine...but she needs to understand that u  can't eat your cake and have it too. Edited by ThisismyID - 12 years ago
pagal_sanam thumbnail
Unfortunately in the grown up world everything is not black and white. And  no I am not encouraging extra marital affairs, because obviously its wrong...but this is up to Pardeep if he wants to be wrong or right. But I sympathize with Anushka, she's not a vamp like in regular serials, she's just a woman..a woman who thought at the end of the day she will get the best of the 2 worlds- success and love...she's just human
I seriously hope they will keep her character close to reality, and not turn her into a vamp. Its normal thats she's constantly thinking about Pardeep right now because after so many years he is back in front of her, and it makes her realize that she still has not fulfilled one of her dream- of being a successful wife and mother along being a successful career woman. She needs to once for all get over him and move on...open her eyes and see that there might be someone else for her. 
ThisismyID thumbnail
Originally posted by: pagal_sanam

Unfortunately in the grown up world everything is not black and white. And  no I am not encouraging extra marital affairs, because obviously its wrong...but this is up to Pardeep if he wants to be wrong or right. But I sympathize with Anushka, she's not a vamp like in regular serials, she's just a woman..a woman who thought at the end of the day she will get the best of the 2 worlds- success and love...she's just human

I seriously hope they will keep her character close to reality, and not turn her into a vamp. Its normal thats she's constantly thinking about Pardeep right now because after so many years he is back in front of her, and it makes her realize that she still has not fulfilled one of her dream- of being a successful wife and mother along being a successful career woman. She needs to once for all get over him and move on...open her eyes and see that there might be someone else for her. 

Yea otherwise it will turn into the same old story of the other woman being an evil lady...they must potray her character in proper manner to showcase the other side of the story...but like I said I didnt want her to surrender herself to her emotions so quick..perhaps a bit of denial and resistance would have made it more acceptable
pagal_sanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThisismyID

Yea otherwise it will turn into the same old story of the other woman being an evil lady...they must potray her character in proper manner to showcase the other side of the story...but like I said I didnt want her to surrender herself to her emotions so quick..perhaps a bit of denial and resistance would have made it more acceptable

I agree.she should have but after 12 years of repressing emotions she is probably feeling helpless๐Ÿ˜•. She's I think in her early thirties, therefore she probably thinks that there is no point fooling her own self. Sometimes women think they are running out if time and try to save whatever is left (if anything is left- hopefully not for the sake of Mona, because she has devoted her life to her family).

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well Anushka should have thought all that b4...

You have to live by your decisions...Cant go around taking other's husbands because she just woke up and realize she is in her early 30s and time is flying by...Her clock suddenly started clicking...

She wants the cake and eat it too...

Its not love...Now she saw what she could have had it has become obsession...Its the new toy she wants which she cant have IMHO...

She is living in past right now and not thinking it thru...

Early 30s  is not really late...women are getting married at this age in today's time...And having kids in mid to late 30s...She is pretty has her own company...she can find any good man if she spent some quality time outside of work...But work all day and than keeping her eyes on employee who was a love from her past is ridiculous...duniya me aur kayi mardon hai...Pradeep is not the last stud on this earth..
ThisismyID thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: pagal_sanam

I agree.she should have but after 12 years of repressing emotions she is probably feeling helpless๐Ÿ˜•. She's I think in her early thirties, therefore she probably thinks that there is no point fooling her own self. Sometimes women think they are running out if time and try to save whatever is left (if anything is left- hopefully not for the sake of Mona, because she has devoted her life to her family).

well yea thats all very true as well...but she could have just confessed her feelings for him and not say that she wants him at any costs..that represented desperation(which is what you said).I mean we all have people in our lifetimes that we cant have but we just deal with it. They could have shown how she has accepted that fact but him being there in front of her  was making her go bonkers..but I guess we will get there..oh well..i am way too specfic about certain things.๐Ÿ˜†