MINUS POINT OF THE SHOW

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

What is the factor which is putting you off the show?

Poll Choice
Cliched storyline
Poor supporting cast
No chemistry between lead actors
Bloopers
Nothing, I love the show as it is
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Please vote and also share your opinion so that the Sony creatives can improve the show!
Tough choice, Anji.. Bass I am watching for ONLY MONA...

Waise I want to also see  how the concept of EMA is dealt , Why marriages have to get shattered what makes a women like Mona go through what would happen with her married life

Mona is refreshing to watch , her gestures are completely different from jassi or raunak she dwells into the character extremely well

As I said in teh article , people will watch the show for the reasoning is where the Vaada of trust and promise fails after 10 years of marriage and WHY should it what does it lack and why does it lack

I know Mona will be teh central character her and her life will dwell around all the pros and corns she will face to see her family deal with anything hitting like the waves on teh shore
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Just want to add one extra point apart from the options in the poll

I feel the story is moving a bit too fast even before the husband-wife relationship is properly shown to the viewers ...they r married for like 10 yrs but the drama started just 2 weeks back ,so the CVs need to give that feel of that 10 yrs of relationship to the audience before starting Mouli's track and the whole extra-marital affair wala track ,...

I would hv preferred if this EMA track of Mouli's character was introduced mayb after a month ...🤔
Nice topic!!!!

I agree with u both Shanti n Jyoti!!!

the story is different and just want to see how will Mona handle with it. and the story as i said previously its very fast paced. 

they would have first shown the regular problems they face - like 

1. Pradeep's job, boss and all
  2. Mona's struggle to balance btw kids n husband and also tackling the IL's problems
  3. Pradeep and Mona wants to spend time but how it fails all the time
  4. Suri n Pradeep's friendship and the way he just divert the mind of Pradeep to other thing which he did in that auto scene
  5. Other smaller things like kids wishes and needs and how they deal with it and sacrificing and all...
they would have introduced Anushka's character after a month or two.

We didn't even digest the start of serial and habituated to it, then within 2 weeks they introduced Anushka's character. 

Didn't get why they are going with such a fast paced track. 

i don't mean they must drag each and every topic or scene but atleast would have been very much better if they took the general issues first. 
I guess Many were moved by the promos , they say a lot about this family being happy with cherishing small moments , Yes Anushka's entry is way to early but then I think since she is the parallel lead with Mona interms of character which effects the concept they have got her in early

But then again when we saw thurday's episode Anushak is shown all out to bring Pradeep in her life'
So maybe the coins or the seeds are shown to show what the story is to offer while here Pradeep Sulks that Mona is giving attention to everyone in teh world but to him

So 3 different situatiions have been shown to teh viewers

I guess from now on it should slow down as Mona will start feeling guilty or thinking yes  after 10 years of marriage maybe I have deviated from giving attention to Pradeep

Pradeep on the other hand will feel ki Kya Yehi Zindagi hai and dooriya

Anushka will feel Kaash mai Pradeep ko paskthi , Nahi muhey Mera Pyaar Chachiye ..

So a 3 dimesnional phase with errupt
nice post blyton..

for me the very basic reason to watch the show was always Mona... and it would always be so.. i even liked the fast pace because it is a very opposite take from the usual ekta kapoor show..

what i am not liking is that storyline has deviated .. almost taken a 360 degree turn... KHTV team has always said that the show is about rekindling of love between a 10 year old married couple.. here it has gone to finding a new lead without showing that rekindling thingy...

also...just adding my 2 cents here... if they want to show a philandering husband.. fine.. thats nothing new in our tv soaps.. what i reallly dont want to see is MOna forgiving ehr hubby in the end just because he is teh father of her kids or she has always loved him or she is the bhartiya pativrata nari and yada yadaaa...

Rups I agree with what you have said, Mona is capable of doing a lot on her own she she should do it and she should be shown that she can run her world on her own and no tags needed..
I should have chosen "cliched storyline" but I instead voted for "no chemistry"...because yesterday when I watched Pradeep being upset with Mona and Anushka planning to get back Pradeep...I felt no dismay at all! Considering what a darling Mona (even the character) is, as a viewer I should have dreaded the imminent prospect of her husband cheating on her. But all I could think was--"Finally, this will give Mona the push she needs and tell her to strike out on her own, find her own identity."
When a couple faces problems, you want, as a viewer, to empathise with them and wish that they would stay together. But P and M look so platonic together, that "tadap" is just not there which I should feel for them. Which is why I would rather have P cheat so that M gives him a good kick on the butt, ceases playing the ideal biwi and bahu and does something that is more about HER life.
Originally posted by blyton

I should have chosen "cliched storyline" but I instead voted for "no chemistry"...because yesterday when I watched Pradeep being upset with Mona and Anushka planning to get back Pradeep...I felt no dismay at all! Considering what a darling Mona (even the character) is, as a viewer I should have dreaded the imminent prospect of her husband cheating on her. But all I could think was--"Finally, this will give Mona the push she needs and tell her to strike out on her own, find her own identity."
When a couple faces problems, you want, as a viewer, to empathise with them and wish that they would stay together. But P and M look so platonic together, that "tadap" is just not there which I should feel for them. Which is why I would rather have P cheat so that M gives him a good kick on the butt, ceases playing the ideal biwi and bahu and does something that is more about HER life.

sooo agreee with you Bly... it was like a PHEWWW moment...totally...😳

In Thursday's episode I felt she was mouthing very cliched dialogue about her sasural being like her mayka...they need to get her out of the house and see that there is a life beyond running after hubby, kids and in-laws.