Mona's comeback to serials: Star News

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday at 3:30 pm IST Star News did a feature on popular TV actors returning to serials. It featured Mona as well as Ram , Sakshi, Samir Soni, Shweta Tiwari and others. It mentioned how Mona became a household name with JJKN and is making a comeback with KHTV. Mona was shown saying she is glad that simple mature stories are back which people can relate to, like Jassi was. Some footage from JJKN ...the same was used for Samir Soni. I watched it for JJKN nostalgia.😳
Oyyee Hoyyee Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi!!

I know I always feel nostalgic 😳 when I think about the show ...

Mona as Jassi was a path breaking appearance and was anyone else also there in the clip??

I used to like ekta's serials only

but jassi was  d first i liked which wsn ekta's it ws an amazin show

i don't miss d show cos lately it became hell boring but stil i luv mona she is doin great job

In KHTV

thanks for sharing!!!

we used to see JJKN without fail. it was too good show of Mona. liking her comeback again. 
Originally posted by shanti05

Oyyee Hoyyee Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi!!

I know I always feel nostalgic 😳 when I think about the show ...

Mona as Jassi was a path breaking appearance and was anyone else also there in the clip??

Shanti, "someone else" 😉 was there but only in PURAB's flashback scene (where he buys the card for Jassi)...all J's clips were with Purab. 😆
Originally posted by blyton

Shanti, "someone else" 😉 was there but only in PURAB's flashback scene (where he buys the card for Jassi)...all J's clips were with Purab. 😆
Then I am not interested 😆😆 Agar Mera wala Red Ya Black hota then a must watch !!

thanks for the post Blyti..missed seeing her as jassi ontv again yesterday.. but thanks for sharing this :))