Posted: 12 years ago
They showed Sinal(Siddhi-dark pink saree,Kunal-i think light blue shirt) dancing for Dil khogaya...teri ore...Siddhi was happy n smiling but Kunal is serious,they showed one more scene of same dance but both Sinal are passionate while dancing.

Sammy's photo session with fans.

Reporter says that Rishta naya horaha hai -Siddhi aur kunal ko aur kareeb laraha hai.with smile on her face Siddhi is having new dreams.Kunal is late latif who is celebrating V-day dinner date after so many days.Now also he's busy in his photo session with girls.

Sammy interview where he says Kunal brought Siddhi for dinner b'coz he felt she'll be alone at home n upset

Sinal at dinner table-Reporter says that Kunal was already late in bringing Siddhi for dinner date n above that he's serious.,so what happiness Siddhi will get by this.So Kunal you be busy with photo session n leave Siddhi dreaming about you.

TV ke khabar:

Sammy's interview was shown-He said that he slipped on wet floor n fell down resulting in fracture of his hand.πŸ˜”

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Wow Sahasra tfs seems like it is similar to what Dhruvie posted. So happy they are promoting parichay. Sab Trp devta ka kamaal haiπŸ˜†
 faint faint faint faint faint faint

Another SBS segment?? wowww... Great that they are doing Parichay segments... Atlast our show is getting the attention and recognition that it deserves..  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks sahu for the update..Shocked Shocked  SiNal dance  thudthudI didn't expect this.. wowww... eager to see them.. But y our gold medalist is still akdoo  Lips Sealed Crazy :Confused:
Originally posted by Fariyal

Wow Sahasra tfs seems like it is similar to what Dhruvie posted. So happy they are promoting parichay. Sab Trp devta ka kamaal haiπŸ˜†
As soon as i saw it on TV i posted the thread,later i saw Dhruvie also posted the video.😳

Even with TRP increase previously they used to show only on the day when trps are released but this time they are showing Parichay related news daily in either SBB/SBS.Good for our show n us.

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

faint faint faint faint faint faint

Another SBS segment?? wowww... Great that they are doing Parichay segments... Atlast our show is getting the attention and recognition that it deserves..  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks sahu for the update..Shocked Shocked  SiNal dance  thudthudI didn't expect this.. wowww... eager to see them.. But y our gold medalist is still akdoo  Lips Sealed Crazy :Confused:
Yh Maria its good to see parichay daily in these news segments.

Though in actual dance Kunal is with his khoosat face but the other sequence(must be Siddhi's dream) was fab-our much awaited romantic dance sequence on Sinal😍,so what if its a dream-its on Sinal only na.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
(Sinal romance n dreams are directly related n its the new formulaπŸ˜†)

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
hi

thanks for the updates

wowww looking forward to sinal's dinner date

can anyone post the video please

but why would kunal be upset??? 

looks like he does feel guilty again or thinks siddhi loves anand?

norzar

Originally posted by norzar

hi

thanks for the updates

wowww looking forward to sinal's dinner date

can anyone post the video please

but why would kunal be upset??? 

looks like he does feel guilty again or thinks siddhi loves anand?

norzar

norzar, i feel he'll think that the card was for anand...πŸ€”πŸ₯± i don't want him to make her cry on VDay too...
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Yh Maria its good to see parichay daily in these news segments.

Though in actual dance Kunal is with his khoosat face but the other sequence(must be Siddhi's dream) was fab-our much awaited romantic dance sequence on Sinal😍,so what if its a dream-its on Sinal only na.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
(Sinal romance n dreams are directly related n its the new formulaπŸ˜†)

Agree dear.. Whatever they do its SiNal only na.. And we are happy if we get SiNal fight or anger or dance or romance or anything... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But it should be only them 😳Day Dreaming Waiting to see the passionate stuff, should be sizzling for sure Day Dreaming
Who are these fans with whom he has a photo session main kyun nahin hoon wahan i demand to know ...hum maneka's k begair Sammy ne photo shoot kiya kaise
Originally posted by rdfan

Who are these fans with whom he has a photo session main kyun nahin hoon wahan i demand to know ...hum maneka's k begair Sammy ne photo shoot kiya kaise

Exactly P.. i too had the same thing in my mind.. 😈 Sameer's fans wihout the maneka's are incomplete..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I demand a photo shoot with Sammy immediately.. they better get us for the act πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰