||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I need a YouTube link for the video on India forums haldi ceremony ones please can I have a YouTube link as I I can't watch on india forums because I'm on my iPod so I can't watch it... Please can I have a YouTube link?

Here is the link:

😕
Edited by damonprincess - 12 years ago
Originally posted by udayabanu

thank you1332391319468

You are not allow to say  thanks you can like their post but not thanks as i did the same thing and moderator told me like it.. so you do that same...
Don't know where to post this question so im posting here, hope that it's ok...
I was wondering where i can find the full duet version of the song "Har uljhan Ko Suljhaye" that palyed in the 12th of March episode when Yash walked Aarti home in the rain?
Thanks in advance for all your help :)
can anybdy hlp me? can anybdy tell hw can we make an avi ofscene of a celebrity pls pls pls pls telll
When will great awards will airs on Sony tv? I want to see his performance .. Is it already been aired? Pleasee tell me... I think people saying he is coming in other awards ? Is that true?
I have a question.  I still have some episodes to go--the analysis threads end up taking up most of my time ðŸ˜†--but there was a scene early on with Mr. Scindia and Gayatri, where he tells her she better not say anything and ruin this marriage. I think he also refers to her forgetfulness there.

But my question is... I got the sense that that was hinting at more, maybe something Yash doesn't know about Arprita's death.  Am I crazy?  Was that also caught on by other members when the episode aired, or is it just me?  I would go and watch the scene again, but I'm not sure which episode it was.
Originally posted by likarsh

I have a question.  I still have some episodes to go--the analysis threads end up taking up most of my time ðŸ˜†--but there was a scene early on with Mr. Scindia and Gayatri, where he tells her she better not say anything and ruin this marriage. I think he also refers to her forgetfulness there.

But my question is... I got the sense that that was hinting at more, maybe something Yash doesn't know about Arprita's death.  Am I crazy?  Was that also caught on by other members when the episode aired, or is it just me?  I would go and watch the scene again, but I'm not sure which episode it was.

Well even i feel that there is something mysterious abt arpita's death or else they must have shown abt her death like they have shown abt Prashant's leaving aarti.
who is arpita? and why are yash's parents calling aarti, arpita? and why do they want arpita's parents to do aarti's kanyadaan? is arpita the real name of aarti and she was a long lost daughter of somone and her parents found her now?Edited by rogna - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pickachu

Well even i feel that there is something mysterious abt arpita's death or else they must have shown abt her death like they have shown abt Prashant's leaving aarti.
Thanks.  ðŸ˜ƒ  I wasn't sure if I read too much into that scene. 
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago