Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Where can I get yeh dil hai song .. I want this song please help me to find this song and is this song sung by kailesh Kher???
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
does anyone know the real names of yash and aarti's kids... payal, palak, and ansh? Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
radhevfan thumbnail
does have anybody a video with english subs? thank you. i am waiting for this.
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can any one plz provide me a mp3 song for PV title track??
priiya84 thumbnail
hi...i dont know where to post (i'm new to IF,PV)...and...since it is a help desk i really have a small request regarding the cast...

PV completed 1 whole week and running successfully in the second week but the cast acting in the show is not in the PV cast list...
(eg)the character "paridi" haven't entered the show but her photo and role is specified...but yash's bro "dishank arora" photo and role is not mentioned(who is playing the catalyst for "arya" marriage)...i kindly request PV mods to
consider all the casts are important rather than giving important to few...(they are also a part of PV team)...sorry if i have said anything wrong...
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priiya84

hi...i dont know where to post (i'm new to IF,PV)...and...since it is a help desk i really have a small request regarding the cast...

PV completed 1 whole week and running successfully in the second week but the cast acting in the show is not in the PV cast list...
(eg)the character "paridi" haven't entered the show but her photo and role is specified...but yash's bro "dishank arora" photo and role is not mentioned(who is playing the catalyst for "arya" marriage)...i kindly request PV mods to
consider all the casts are important rather than giving important to few...(they are also a part of PV team)...sorry if i have said anything wrong...

You may want to contact the mods about that. They are the ones who usually do that stuff.
Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilu710

Can any one plz provide me a mp3 song for PV title track??

Find the full video on youtube, then use vidtomp3.com to convert it to audio.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
any link pls for this scene will be appreciated ðŸ˜ƒ

tiya_rose thumbnail
I cant find the link to yesterday's(29th feb) episode.. can i have the link if the update has been posted.. thank u.. ðŸ˜Š
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiya_rose

I cant find the link to yesterday's(29th feb) episode.. can i have the link if the update has been posted.. thank u.. ðŸ˜Š

http://tvmasti.in/online/videoweed/?url=2zi91fexy2gxd